Want an Exo? Exo Applications.

Started by Fluffy, 23-04-2009

Fluffy

This is the Exo Application Topic. Please fill out the application to be able to wear an exo.

You must be recced by 3 admins or 2 Super Admins, And 1 SRP Founder.

RULES:
1.You must have been with HGN For 3 weeks.
2.You must be reccomended. Anything less will result in an automatic Denied.
3. Must have a post count over 25.
4. Must be recommended by 2 SV's or an Community Staffmember.

APP Format

Name:
Rp Experience:
Time with HGN:
Are you Recommended?:
Proof of Support:
Would you promote the top-most RP?:

IC Information

Name:
Character Bio:
Reason for wanting an Exo?:

Only post Apps in here.

Roster
Murlocinator
Bradox244 - Brad Miller
Moordact - Dervin Einsklare
Ganendor - Dmitri Feng Vandov
ScottMiller - Rein Astvah
Killslim - Viktorya Rakova
Paintcheck - Kirill Ivanov
Pistolkid - Boris Kerechinov
Zarrick - Yuri Kolerts
Locke
Cobra
Cortez - Conrad Volkard
Tundruff
Bagelz - Khaletskiy "Vasilli" "James" Lachance
Blake - Kanin
Crimzon_Reaper -  Reaper
Chaos - Maksym Olesky
Nikolaz72 - Miles Curvus
Poxkillerd - Brother Creed
Zero - Brother Relan
Jackel - Boris "Jackal" Tarasov
Hotstarr - Albert Lewensky
Icefire - Kalix
Coletrain - Alphones Schuhart
Madcombat - James Bryan
Dug

If someone is not a faction leader or not on the roster, take away there exo and ask them to apply for it.

NOTE: Removed Graded applications by Fluffs request

Bradrox244

Name:Brad
SF Name:|HGN|TheNoobSlayer[DLRK]
Rp Experience: About 5 years
Time with HGN: About 2.5 weeks
Are you Recommended?:Yes by nees Tea,
Proof of Support:
http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/bradrox244/?action=view&current=free3.jpg  
http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/bradrox244/?action=view&current=free2.jpg  
http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/bradrox244/?action=view&current=free1.jpg

Would you promote the top-most RP?:Yes

IC Information

Name:Brad Miller
Character Bio:I was born in A small city in BC. My father was in the armed Forces. I lived there until I was 16 when my father was KIA. By Friendly fire. I was in jail for 12 years for killing the man that killed my dad. After I got out I broke into an army airfield. I was going to hijack a plane but I was caught. I was shot in the leg. Then I was taken on board of a jet. We landed in The Zone about 12 hours later. I was put to work I seen a good chance to escape so I did.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: The Reason is freedom does not have to many exos active. I would Give freedom a Edge in fire fights. I play everyday so it would help freedom. And i would not abuse this power. Also I bought it from a friend but then I gave it to nees tea to hold on to so I would not get in trouble for having it.
Proof of My exo  
http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu70/bradrox244/?action=view&current=freedomexo.jpg  
TheNoobSlayer
Brad Miller

Accepted
Freedom For life

itsjustguy

Name:Mariss
SF Name:|HGN|Itsjustguy
Rp Experience: 3years
Time with HGN: 3 months +/-
Are you Recommended?:
By Kahn

By Afromana.

Proof of Support:Picture is proof (I have a EXO already in my inventory)
Would you promote the top-most RP?: Yes.

IC Information

Name:Ivija Marivka

Character Bio: Ivija was born in Russia,Sant petersburg.There she lived until she was nine years old.After a family incident her mother and father broke up.The father took custody of her.She's father was a ex-military corporal.Her father thought her to swim, fight and fish.After finishing school she joined the military.She's father was proud and honored.Five years passed and she was a corporal.A general came to her and gave her a chance to join a specnaz group called Vympel.Two more year's passed and she was a 2nd Lieutenant in the specnaz group, honored by the army and her father.Now she is sent to the zone with her commander and a Lt.Colonel.

Reason for wanting an Exo?:None of my faction members have a Exo, and i think it would help us in firefights, since were outnumbered due to us being a new group.It would let us get a start and get more recruits.

Accepted - I know you, Don't screw it up.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Moordact

Name:Frederic
SF Name:Moordact
Rp Experience:Experienced
Time with HGN:uhm from december 2008
Are you Recommended?:yes
Proof of Support: down SK
Would you promote the top-most RP?:yes , i have always been dooing that.

IC Information

Name:Dervin Einsklare
Character Bio:I am a master mercanery , i work with contracts . I also do bounty's .
I am friendly to almost everybody in the zone except for bloodsuckers and zombies and stuff .
Reason for wanting an Exo?:Gives good armor , more profesional look ( allthough i am flagged master merc) gives me the opportunity to obtain more and longer contracts , Since I will have more armor bonus and i will be better in defensive combat.

Here's proof of my exo i already have for ages

sorry for bad quality i play with two monitors and for some reason while running a certain ammount of programs i cant use prt screen so i had to find something to make a screencap lol this was only way to come up with so therefor my quality sucks.

Accepted
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Welshy

Name:
Luke

SF Name:
|HGN| Ganendor

Rp Experience:
4 Years

Time with HGN:  
1 year

Are you Recommended?:
By MajorFluffy, Akira and Nines

Proof of Support:

Of course

IC Information

Name:
Dmitri Vandov

Character Bio:
N/A, All is known is he is the dirctor of the mercenary group, Black Rain. (to stay true to my characters group secretive)

Reason for wanting an Exo? To use for my mercenary group, such as difficult jobs, and as a way to advertise our professionalism IC.

Approved - Don abuse

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

ScottMiller

APP Format

Name: Scott Miller
SF Name: |HGN|Scott Miller
Rp Experience: A good 3-4 years, since MelonBrew.
Time with HGN: A month.
Are you Recommended?: By Afro and Royz :D
Proof of Support:
Would you promote the top-most RP?: Definitely Yes.

IC Information

Name: Keith West
Character Bio: He's a rather secretive merc, and not much is known about him. He's black, born in New York City. He's smart too, but muscular, and not afraid to get what needs to be done, done.
He doesn't like to many people, and he's loyal only to Colonel Karlingov, the Duty Leader.
Reason for wanting an Exo?: I believe it'd help enhance my RP experience, seeing as though it'd really fit my character.

Accepted - Ask your Colonel to wear first.

deluxulous

APP Format

Name: PistolKid
SF Name: dcbarler
Rp Experience: 3 Years, bitch. Garry's Mod Central, Cazull's Construction Zone, Steve's Fun Servers, Mine-Dog.net, FearScript, WastelandRP (Oct. 2008), Wasteland Stalker-RP (Oct. 2008), Equilibrium RP, 1st HGN HL2-RP. Probably more that I can't remember.
Time with HGN: Since march, 5 months.
Are you Recommended?: Yes.
Proof of Support:

IC Information

Name: Boris Kerechinov
Character Bio: *Keeping this short* Boris was born in the city, working all the time, ever since he was capable of feeding himself, and walking. At about age 5, he helped around the house when he wasn't romping around the house with his brother and sister. He got his first job as a paper-boy at age 10. His father left the home when he was 14. This was the year that the Afghanistan War started. He moved a small farm at age 16, with the help of his mother and siblings, made more money. When he turned 18 (1973), he enlisted in the army after hearing of his fathers death. There he fought for two grueling years of pain and suffering. He quickly rose the rank to sergeant, and trained soldiers at a military base in Russia after the war ended. There he remained, until he quit the army, in 2006. He held down a job as a security officer, until news of the Zone spread to him. He entered the zone in 2010, using his military experience to escape the troubles of the Modern world, and enter a more primitive land where every survival skill he learned would have to be used. "It will be interesting," he thought. He noticed DUTY, and believed in its cause after a week inside the zone, and quickly rose the ranks to Lieutenant.
Reason for wanting an Exo?: To better support comrades in battle, and discourage any attackers wanting to raid us, etc.

Accepted

Paintcheck

Name: Steve (Do you really need my last name for this?)
SF Name: Ski008 (but my display name is Paintcheck)
Rp Experience: In TSRP 4+ years, text based RP 5+ years Gmod RP 1 year
Time with HGN: Since March of this year (Oh wow it's been 5 months already). Played on The Zone RP with some of the people here which to my understanding became this.
Are you Recommended?: Yes
Proof of Support: I got Royz, Nines (see pics) and also Cobra but the pics failed for that.

Would you promote the top-most RP?:  I like to think I do already  ;)

IC Information

Name: Kiril Ivanov
Character Bio: Kiril Ivanov is a hardened veteran of the Zone. Originally he served with a military unit sent to police the area and keep S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs out but upon seeing the wealth to be had in the Zone and disgusted with his fellow soldiers for their brutality and corruption, Kiril deserted. He wandered the Zone by himself for a few months before joining Freedom. He has spent 3 years in the Zone, the last of those with Freedom.
Reason for wanting an Exo?: Freedom needs more Exos to be competitive with the military (now) Duty and I'm one of the more active Freedomers. Plus they look badass.

With Kiril's ascension to Freedom Co leader I'd like the Exo for a status symbol as well.

Accepted

Moordact

Can you use the same info off my application ?
since there was a wipe?
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

ScottMiller

APP Format

Name: Scott Miller
SF Name: |HGN|Scott Miller
Rp Experience: A good 3-4 years, since MelonBrew.
Time with HGN: A month.
Are you Recommended?: By Afro and Royz :D
Proof of Support:
Would you promote the top-most RP?: Definitely Yes.

IC Information

Name: Rein Astvah
Character Bio: Rein was not always his name. For all his life he went by Vasya Kenalov, before he left Duty and was forced to change his name and live in secrecy. He has lived in the Zone since he was 23, and he's becoming more than experienced. He's earned the rank "Veteran" among his peers and enjoys his comfortable life of being a loner, no longer having those wake-up drills.

This is my reapply due to the wipe, I'm using the same Reccs since I'm sure their opinions haven't changed.[

Accepted again lol
I can tell this is going to be a problem, my email is picking up everything from here and I'm no longer a part of this server.

KillSlim

Name: Wesley.
SF Name: KillSlim.
Rp Experience: Two years seriously roleplaying, with: HL2 Land, Shh RP, and HGN.
Time with HGN: Three months.
Are you Recommended?: Yes, recommended by Nines and Royz.
Proof of Support:

Would you promote the top-most RP?: Certainly.

IC Information

Name: Viktorya Rakova.
Character Bio: Viktorya Rakov, currently 27 years young, she serves the 'Freedom' faction as a Co-leader. She was born and raised in Minsk, capital city of Belarus. Viktorya was raised by her mother, with the help from her older brother; her father had gone missing for a number of years for an unknown reason.
Viktorya never really had a promising future, due to her constantly seeking thrills and enjoyment in her educational career. She had too few qualifications to apply for a job, but she started to hear leaked rumours of vast bounties, wealth and adventure in the Tchernobyl exclusion zone.
She believed she could have a future there; it was a shot in the complete dark, and it wasn't what Viktorya had in mind for a day-to-day life but it got where Viktorya is now.
Reason for wanting an Exo?: Freedom has been lacking fire-power and strength in recent fire-fights, if I were to have an Exo Skeleton the tides of battle would even out.
The Exo Skeleton would also be a flag to show off Freedom's ever-increasing power and influence in the zone.

Accepted, now go make RP
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Fluffy

Sorry i haven't been checking apps, but you know how school is. Accepted some news.

Zarrick

Name: Brad

SF Name: Zarrick

Rp Experience: I've Role-played for nearly three years now, I began my first serious role-play on Garry's mod, at TnB, I found it...hard to get started there, very hard, due to some roles not playing them correctly, I kept going back to my favourite server, which was known as "BB" it was a minor serious/non serious HL2 RP server, I served as Overwatch and a CP on it. I then went to TnB, and quit rather fast. I then went to another server named "TheZone RP" were I met Silver, and Bagelz, I gained Admin and Duty Leader on that server, then left, as it was going down hill, fast. I left Steam and Garry's mod, for two years, afterwards.

I have come back, I began on TnB, hoping it would change, then one night Silver SFed me with the details and link of this servers update, he didn't know who it was at the time, I told him and he insisted I played on his server, or he'd rip my balls off, nonetheless, I find myself now playing on this server, and I'm now very glad I had chosen to listen to Silver (And to keep my balls)

Time with HGN: I've been here about a month and a bit now, I was with HGN a while back, when Silver was starting out with LUA and when AVP RP was up (I -was- going to be one of the Predator leads, but I left Steam after)
Are you Recommended: I am Recommended by Royz and Lesbian/Dark angel (And ThY, even though he/she isn't an admin =D)

Proof of Support: [img=http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/491/exosuitreccfromdark.jpg]

[img=http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4865/royzexorecc.jpg]

IF ANY OF THEM ARE UNREADABLE, I'll be happy to re-post them.

Would you promote the top-most RP?: I always do, I've been in many RPers with many good Role-players (PimpmasterJ, Crimzon Reaper, Headcrabs, Nines, Cobra and many others), I aim to give to new people what they've given to me, Good, and fair role-play (Although Cobra nearly blew my head off once =V)

IC Information

Name: Yuri Kolerts
Character Bio:

Yuri was young. Though, he was wise. He grew up in Moscow, the capital of Russia, he was born into a family who had a long line of Military history within the family, uncles, grandpas, all served in the Russian military, Yuri, when he was a boy, worked
In the local barber shop, sweeping up and cleaning, the pay was...average, though, not perfect. At young an age he found love, well...not true love, his partnership ended quickly, he was heartbroken for a while, but, his heart mended, in time. At the age of fifteen
he continued to work in the Barber shop, since the age of Eleven he had worked in this small place, he had watched the barber, many a time cut gentlemen's hair, and ladies hair, he infect learned a thing or two about the hair business, though, time went on...

At the age of eighteen, his father wished for him to continue the Family tradition, and train for the Russian military, Yuri, gladly accepted, he felt it an honour to serve his country, and make his father proud later that day he and his father walked down to the local
Military bunker and asked about the details and requirements of entry into the Military. After that, it was settled, Yuri would eventually, in time join the Military.

A year later he began training in the bunkers and training fields of the Military, he found he was attuned to caring for people, Medical skills. He felt a great feeling when he helped injured people, it was fulfilling to know he had potentially saved someone's life, if the injury
Was that serious, of course. Yuri also found he was a quick learner, taking in the trainings almost to there fullest, and learning a lot from each one. It was time, eventually to graduate...but it was not all that happier ending...for what now lay before Yuri, was the harsh, unforgiving
Zone, he was briefed a week after completing his training, given the sufficient equipment to survive in the zone. He was given an hour to say his goodbyes to his family, and that, he did...

After he had that hour, the calm before the storm. He was moved, by truck, to Chernobyl...or the Zone, as it was known. He spoke to the fellow recruits and soldiers on the truck and found out little about the zone...some never made it back from the zone, some were killed...some were driven
Insane by unknown forces at work, but nonetheless Yuri took these stories as fiction, though he soon came to realise, they were very true.

A day passed, they were finally there. Yuri got off the truck, taking his weapon, his AK-47 with him, he looked around, seeing decay and mangled trees, a thick scent in the air of dirt, he thought not much of it, it was a barren land, Yuri walked towards his Squad gathering around there Squad commander
And listened to the speech. "Comrades!" the commander said, "We stand on the borders of the zone, this...Zone is dangerous, we must stick together, we must be a team, be one! Follow my orders and you will get back to your homes alive, I wish you all luck" The commander bowed "As we will venture forth, and slay
The beasts and trespassers of this land!" The soldiers roared up, there hands moving up in cheer.

The speech ended, Yuri thought to himself..."Could there really be beasts so different to the others?" this question, would be answered in time. The commander spoke over the radio, giving out the orders to move out to a local military outpost, there they would be given more information on there objective,
time flew by as the squad walked, light murmurs and whispers passed from Soldier to Soldier, to Yuri's right, stood a wooden cross, crudely made, with a gasmask and a tube spread around it, on it stated the initials "R.I.P", a thought crossed Yuri's mind, he wondered if there was any kind of Civilisation here, he
Would soon find out.

Eventually, they arrived at the bunker, the barrier and gates were lifted and Yuri's squad entered, they moved directly to a small, rusted green hut, the exterior was metal, worn and dented. They ventured inside to find a projector set up and benches, Yuri sat down, as well as a soldier next to him did, the squad soon
Found themselves sat down on the benches, awaiting the filmed to be played. The lights dimmed and there Commander walked in, with another armour clad man. The commander and the other man stood on either side of the white screen, the filmed played and the other man said, aloud "Good afternoon, Comrades, you stand...or well sit"
A chuckle or two were heard around the audience "In the Zone, a barren land as you have probably seen, filled with dangers..." The first slide flicked onto the screen, a photo of a ruined...what it looked like Barn, was on the picture "This, looks like an ordinary barn? Correct?" the majority nodded, "Well, you are wrong, look closely"
he said, pointing to very faint disruptions in the photo, Yuri eventually made out a sort of...starburst pattern, "Your probably wondering what this is, I imagine you are concluding to yourselves that it is a mere fault in the picture" he sakes his head "No, this is an Anomaly, a dangerous environmental hazard...there are many, throughout
the zone, and they are all, VERY dangerous, some will trap you and then rip you apart, some will dissolve your body slowly...some will burn you at inhuman temperatures...some will shock the life out of you." he paused for a moment, his eyes wandering around the audience "Some are visible, some are not, your commander" the man pointed to him "Will
Alert you to there presence, along as you want to life, as I assume you do, you are to follow these orders closely..."

Almost an hour passed and the slideshow ended, the man called out "Are we all clear on what we are doing?" the soldiers nodded in different patterns, "Good, then off with your objective, Commander", the commander nodded and headed to the door, the squad stood up and began to walk outside, in file they lined up and exited the small outpost,
Time flew by quickly, they found themselves far away from the outpost and in the middle of a large stone bridge, as they were walking over, a loud howl was heard, and then pattering off what sounded like Dogs, but unfortunately for them, they were not. A Pseudo dog jumped onto one of the soldiers, knocking him off the bridge, followed by loud screams
And the sound of flesh being torn, the squad went onto high alert, pointing there guns all around, searching for enemies. Several soldiers opened fire on two dogs that came stampeding up behind them, they both leaped onto individual soldiers and began biting at there necks, already three of the squad were dead, Yuri shot at one of the dogs, sending
A bullet searing through its head, the Commander shot at the other, hitting it in the stomach several times, it then falling limp. One of the soldiers began letting rounds fly off into the distance, hitting one of them, the other two still advancing, Yuri fired a flurry of bullets at one of them on the left, them hitting, it falling to the ground, dead.

Yuri stopped to reload. Suddenly a dog came out of nowhere and jumped up to try and leap onto Yuri, the commander reacted quickly and shot the dog, sending it flying, in mid air off the bridge, Yuri looked towards the commander, he nodded to the Commander thankfully, Yuri then turned to see the Soldier being attacked, the Dog bit into the soldiers arm deeply
the soldier screamed out in pain, the commander shot at the dog, eliminating it instantly, the injured soldier tried to sit up, shooting rounds into the distance with his good arm, the wounded soldier missed and one of the dogs that was running up to the now weakened squad and began biting into the soldiers face, killing him. Yuri shot more rounds at the pack
there numbers becoming thin, the commander reloaded, Yuri shot rounds at a white Psuedodog, unfortunately missing, it jumping onto the Commander mid-reload, Yuri reacted quickly, though not quick enough before the Commander was bitten in the leg, Yuri kicked the Dog off of the commander, off the stone bridge, the commander yelled in pain, Yuri turned and sent
A flurry of bullets off to shoot the last dog, it hitting it in the skull, the dog, falling limp.

The commander grunted in pain, looking up at Yuri, Yuri immediately bent down, taking out the small medical kit he had and opening the lid, he began to dab a ointment around the commanders wound, and then a bandage, Yuri said to the commander, in a questioning tone "Can you walk, sir?" the commander nodded "I think so..." the commander then stood up slowly, then began
To walk forward, limp slowly, Yuri handed the commander his weapon "Yuri? Is it", Yuri nodded to the commander "Good job...your a good soldier." Yuri nodded again, a brief smile on his face, the commander said "It's just us now, no orders, I see smoke on the other side of that hill...lets move."

Time went by, many slopes and hard parts for the Commander to walk along, eventually arriving at a large outpost, the commander and Yuri walked up to the outpost, the commander slower than Yuri because of the limp, "We are...Russian military we were attacked by...dogs, strange dogs...ferocious, my leg...its badly wounded." the soldiers in black and red at the entrance looked
at the commander and Yuri, one of them nodded "Let us get you inside, comrade, I'll get a medic to help you out", minutes later the commander was inside, being patched up by the medic, Yuri asked the Medic "Who are you? You're...?", "Duty" the medic replied before Yuri could finish the sentence "Ah...and you are?" the medic stopped and turned towards Yuri, after finishing attending
To the commanders wounds, "We are a group of stalkers, some are, infect the majority are military, like yourselves that have survived attacks in the zone. You, like others have come to this faction seeking help, we obliged, though we do not to all, you are military, like us. Or well, we are Ex-military, we are...hmm, semi-allied with the Russian military, we do not fight each other
As we share common goals..." Yuri nodded, taking it in...

A year went by, Yuri found himself enlisted in Duty, not knowing what to do, being stranded from the Military, thinking it suicide to try and find the outpost he had once seated himself in. Yuri stayed with Duty, till this day...finding it part of him to rid the Zone of the very things that had put him here, Mutants...the abominations and putrid creatures of the Zone.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: I have recently seen myself against freedomers, and stalkers wearing these powerful "Tank" suits named "Exoskeletons", I wish to have this advantage and to match that of the Freedomers advantages, I wish to slay Freedom, Mutants, Stalkers and any others that stand against Duty and those that oppose us, for we will rid then of the Zone, one day. All of those Freedomers, those fools, they are like Insane animal lovers, to blind to see the dangers, and the logic in our goal!

May the blood of every freedomer stain my Exoskeleton, run red over my armour, for it is there lives and the Zones existence I shall end.

Fixed a lot of spelling errors, good work.

Accepted!!!
====================================

====================================

Romka

Name: Romel
SF Name:Romka
Rp Experience: 4 years
Time with HGN: 3 months
Proof of Support:
http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/romka444/?action=view&current=Exoapp2.jpg
http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq295/romka444/?action=view&current=ExoApp.jpg

IC Information

Name: Aleksander Gagarin
Character Bio: Aleksander Gagarin was born in a small town near Kiev, he was born in a poor family. He did good in school, but due to his parents having insufficient money he could never obtain higher education. As years passed he got older and turned 20, his father passed away. After his father's death, Aleksander's mother died aswell, left without a family. When he heard about the NPP Chernobyl accident and the 2 explosions, he decided that he had nothing left here and decided to go there in hopes of a well payed job.

Arrival to the Zone: As he got out of the truck he had hitched a ride on, nothing but an endless wasteland of death and suffering appeared, dissapointed in this place he tried going back but the truck had broken down and the driver went missing, he wandered around the wastelands in search of any living soul, on the way he saw many "horrors" of the zone. After many days of walking he finally arrived at a small Stalker encampment, he was so tired that he fainted, luckily the stalkers there were friendly and helped poor Aleksander.

Life in the Zone: After many years Aleksander had adapted to the environment quite well and could fight aswell. He had also come in contact with many factions like Freedom,DUTY the Ecologists etc. He was first neutral to the factions and didn't want to get involved, but as the years went by Aleksander started seeing the true horros and suffering the zone could offer, so he thought to himself "This place needs to be erased from history..." So he saw the Duty's goal as the most comprehendable to his goal. After many weeks of hard thinking he finally decided then to join Duty. He travelled to the Duty town, and went to the "barkeep", who had recently spoke about recruitement on the loud speakers, he talked to the barkeep and he joined up for Duty.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: I wish to give some support Duty and give them some serious firepower and a human tank, also to use it as a symbol.

Denied, your app has spelling errors and looks half assed.

Bagelz

Name: Alex

SF Name: Bagelz

Rp Experience: I have played the role of a trader on many servers. I make my prime focus whenever I play on a server to be the guy who either: leads a trading group, plays a trader, keep people busy and happy, or creates role-play for others. I've played on TacoNBanana, TheZoneRP, Headcrabs Roleplay, Starce's roleplay, Fallout RP, Bombdog and Minedog roleplay, and a quite a few  others.

Time with HGN: I played quite actively From September to December last year. Returned in the beginning of July, and am pretty active. I'd say about 3-4 months. Including last year I'd say about 5-6.

Are you Recommended?: Yes, by Cobra, and Head Admin Afro

Proof of Support:

Would you promote the top-most RP?: When players are on, I try my best to roleplay. The thing is, because of the role I myself play; taking part in role-play can be difficult. I am a trader, and at most times; am sitting inside a bar selling and buying goods, and keeping people happy with missions and entertained. My problem is, is that I feel my job is not to partake in roleplay all the time, but rather create it. I lead the Traders Union, and I will do so to the best of my ability. But the problem is creating role-play when you lead such a role is not an easy task. Trust me. When you're inside the bar with 6 players, 2 other players asking for flags, and 3 steam chats...It isn't easy "partaking in role-play", but it is easy to "create" it. I do try my best to take a part in roleplay, honestly.

IC Information

Name: Khaletskiy "Vasilli" "James" Lachance

Character Bio: I'm not a writer here, so bare with me.

*Khaletskiy lights up a cigar, telling the tale of his life*

Khaletskiy Lachance; Trader, Router, Assister, Dealer, Earner, Reaper...

"They call me a scumbag, a criminal, a fool... And for what? I am a man of honesty, and proffesionalism. I'm no bandit, I'm not a mercenary, yet these people still wrongfully accuse me of these every-day terms. But in the end, I realise they just want what I've earned."

Born in the small city of Prague, near the river of Vltava, in the center of Bohemia. A small, political, culture rifed, and economical stand-point of the Czech republic. A quiet, small town. The town was also the seat of two roman emporers, and was the capital of the Roman Empire.

Khaletskiy was born in a family that has a bloodline of trading for hundreds of years. Khaletskiy's first occupation begun in his fathers shop at the age of six, working as a cashier in the small shop known as "Lachance'y Goods!", on the end of western road near the river of Vltava. As months passed, Khaletskiy begun to grow so fond of handling the cash-machine well. His brain begun memorizing the vital calculations and precise addition and subtraction needed to quickly handle the customers tax and change. His father caught on to this quickly, and begun to realise that little "Khale" would no doubt become an excellent trader. As time passed, Khaletskiy would grow up, still so fond of his skills. He would stop working in the shop at 13, and would then drop out of school, and attend a university for business education. His father knew he would become successful, but not until later, after he finished.  

As time passed, Khaletskiy finished his college courses with a two year degree in business and management. He felt it was time to move on to more pressing matters, and that he did. Him and his father opened a small weapon shop, which would succeed extremely well. Khaletskiy was always caring for his customers, and he loved to make them happy. Life was great. The shop had absolute positive income, no debt, and many came far and wide for him and his fathers fine weaponry. Of course they had licences to buy and sell, not to mention a property license to boot. Weaponry dealing became a way of life, and would become Khaletskiys most prized orientation of business later when he travels to the Zone of exlcusion.

Time passed on, and Khaletskiy and his father soon realised they needed to move up to more important business. It was then, at the age of seventeen, they would be introduced to the business of smuggling. Smuggling became a way of life for Khaletskiy. Smuggling small arms, small drugs, ammo, and so forth. People from all origins of illegal business would come into contact with Khaletskiy and his father, ensuring a maximum profit since they both worked together. This is where the Koruna's begun to really flow. There was not a care in the world after they begun to make such large income. Buying whatever they wanted, and employing small-time gang members to get what they wanted for free, and make incredible profits. Life was good, for now...

At the age of Eighteen and a half, this is where Khaletskiy would meet his true love, Patricia. Sitting on a park bench near the same river he lived for, for his entire life; she had the stance of a true woman. and a heart of gold. Perhaps one of the most beautiful women he had ever met. Her blonde hair, thin waist, personality. They would become an instant match. While this girl had no interests for Khaletskiy's work, she was attracted to him for his sheer ruthlessness and rugged business strategy. While the two never married, they planned on being together forever. They would plan on bearing children, but Khaletskiy realised he was not ready for it; even with the money was making at such a young age. Khaletskiy realised children were not what he would want, and this would lead to the end of their relationship. It affected Khaletskiy heavily. For many months he would think about her, every day. But like all failed relationships, they become distant memories.

It begun a slow, peaceful day. A sunny morning in the early month of July, with a hot temperature to boot. All was well. Khaletskiy's father cooking breakfast, his mother ignoring them as usual, there was not a care in the world. And that, is when it would all come crashing down.

As the morning begun to roll away, an old, small car rolled up to the house. What looked like an American 52' Lincoln. It beared only one license plate, which sadly was hidden from sight. The car came up to the house with nobody noticing. Its black paint shimmered in the afternoon sun, a really beautiful car. Too bad the people inside would become Khaletskiy's worst enemies for the rest of his life.

The men begun to pour out of the car. Bearing black and grey suits, with thick undershirts, two of them wearing grey tophats. A cliche' trio of gangster, but a worst reality for all. The men approached the door, two of them around the driveway of the house, hidden from sight. As Khaletskiy's father opened the door, it happened so suddenly... "BLAM, BLAM, POW, PATOONG", the four men sprayed their .32 ACP Skorpions and Czech CZ' brand guns from a distance in Williams face as he opened the door. They caught him off guard, with no weapon at his side. While he always, ALWAYS, kept a handgun in a holster on his belt; preferrably a magnum, it seems this was the day the lord would take his revenge on Khaletskiy's evil actions.

The bullets sprayed, and finally came to a halt. William in a bloody pool on the floor, the family crowded over him in tears. Khaletskiy, Dimitri, Dimochka, all came to his aid, but nothing could be done. He was dying a slow, painful death. With 9 rounds inside his body, he nodded the children to come closer...

"Children, you must go. *cough*, they will be back...G-Go...Khal...take the wallet-.--...from my dresser. Insi-, you will *cough*, find a...a-, card. Call the number on the c-...and go..., GO!"

And those were Williams final words. Not a single breath came afterwards. Khaletskiy would not be the same, after this day...

A funeral was held for Willaim. Thankfully, 125 people attended the funeral. Most, if not all the attendees cried. They mounred over the loss of William, as well did the Lachance Brothers. Their father was burried in an oak casket, their fathers favorite casket. Luckily the casket was paid for by the mayor of Prague, due to Willaims friendship with the Mayor. After he was succesfully buried, the Lachance brothers left for the home, planning a new move. But for some odd reason, Khaletskiy's mother was nowhere to be found. She would flee on a plane to America, with most of Williams profits to New Jersey, USA. The children would not know for years, until the years of when Khaletskiy and his brothers arrived in the Zone.

As the brothers made their way home, they begun to think. Seeing as all of them were a little over eighteen, this is the exact day they would decide their futures....

Dimochka would join the Ukraine Army in 2005, and serve during the years after the 2006 inncident in the Zone of exlusion. He was dispatched to the Zone in 2007, arriving in the Cordon area. Khaletskiy personally knew hardly anything about Dimochka after he left, except for the fact that he would attain the rank of Sergeant. Tragically, Dimochka was killed in a helicopter crash in 2010 while on an operation to map out the area of Limansk and Kopechi village. The helicopter was shot down by an unkown force, and was never heard from again. It was said the helicopter was scavenged, and looted completely; resulting in why it could not be found. Nobody knows who shot the HIND helicopter down, but was a terrible day for the Military. Rumor had it that a ceremony was conducted to commemorate the death of the units on this HIND chopper.

As for Dimitri, he would as well become a trader, just like their father. Dimitri was always a much proficiently skilled trader than Khaletskiy, but is over-egotistical attitude is what would result in his death. On a sunny day of 2011, Dimitri would be killed.

"The only thing I know about Dimitri is that a group of professional mercenaries killed him. Apparently, he had a rather large bounty on his head because he was harassing a master mercenary woman, and apparently tried to rape her. Obviously things like this are going to get you killed, but I still mourn his death... He was my last friend, and my best friend. Personally, I didn't know much about him after we all split up. I forgot everything... He was a good brother though. Always looked out for me, giving me rubles and korunas when I needed them in the worst times. Even left me his armor and weapon modification and repair kits and booklets. At least I have something to remember him by, and can continue his work succesfully, as well as my fathers."

It was a sun-shiny day on the small prairie of the Å ance Dam. A sunny, fun day on the farm Khaletskiy owned with his wife,  Sophia Lachance. Their children, William and Patricia lived on a small farm with two rough collies named Misty and Crystal. Children playing in the small river next to the farm, the dogs playing with Sophia and Khaletskiy, perhaps what most would call a happy family. Life was truly at its best, like a happy little fairy-tale. Money was plenty, a wonderful wife, kids, dogs, what more could one ask? The only thing one could ask for, was to discover the meaning of their life.

"That's when I got the call... I got the call my brother Dimochka died in a helicopter crash near Limansk or some shit, and Dimitri ran off somewhere to this "Zone", in chernobyl. But I got an offer. This guy named Sidorovich, somehow got the fucking number the +number to my home, and gave me an offer that he said "I could not refuse". What made me go, I do not know. To discover my true calling in life? My purpose? My one, true goal? I'll never understand, but it called me...The Zone called me every day and night. But bare with me, this was...I think back in twenty-ten, yeah. I was about 23 then. But anywho. I still think about the day I left my family back on the farm near the dam. I don't even know where they live now. The last thing I know, is they went to New Jersey in search of my mother. *sigh*... I made such a big mistake..."

"I made the biggest mistake of my life coming here. I gave up everything. No amount of rubles, or friends will make me happy until I one day am with my wife again. Oh Sophia...I know you're out there somewhere, and I'll come back one day. But for now, my calling is here, in Chernobyl. What's the point of having hundreds of friends when none of them are your true family? I've been backstabbed, betrayed, and almost killed. These people will never understand why I'm such a mean, and rude trader. These people don't know what it's like to be forced to come here. Yeah, that's right. I was FORCED to come here. But I'm not discussing that... Anywho, that's about it. I'll find her again one day, Luckily my children are only three, so it doesn't matter if they forgot who I am..."

Fast forward to the years of 2011-12. Khaletskiy's first years in the Zone. Arriving in the Cordon, and slowly working with traders like Sidorovich, the barkeep, and Dimitri to rise up in the ranks. It only took a year and a half to lead the entire Traders Union. While it required thousands of hours of work, the pay-off was well worth it. Now raking in millions of rubles a month, and having the greatest of allies in the Zone, the Traders Union has become a force to reckon with. It has been transformed from the ground up, by Khaletskiy and the occupants of it.

"We wave the mighty flag of the Traders Union, so high and proud. We stand by it, we defend it. Trading is our way of life, it is our way of code. Many do not understand as to why so many traders are mean and snotty. Dealing with hundreds of customers on a daily basis is not easy, that's for sure. I'd like to see some of these rookies try and lead a faction that extends through Chernobyl, all the way to Ukraine and further."

"But I won't lie, I've changed, and for the worst. I've become a savage person. I can't even recount the amount of friends I lost to this day from my words and attitude... But that's the way of a Trader. Come on, being a trader is not all "Hey friend, come on in! Why don't I toss you a free gun and you and I have a drink?", no that is not how it works. These people have no idea, how many fucking idiots we have coming up to us, pestering us for worthwhile goods for free. It's ridiculous!"

Now leading the Traders Union, conducting in operations, and other work all over the Zone, Khaletskiy has become a force to be reckoned with, let alone the Traders Union. A man of ruthless, and savage tactics, born in a small town, going down to a criminal town, Khaletskiy is here to keep his families name alive. And what better way to do that then take up his fathers businesss? There's more to be done, and Operation North is going into plan as we speak. If it's a success, then the Traders Union will become one of the strongest forces within the Zone.

**That's about it, if you'd like to know more, ask me over steam or Ingame**

Massive app, I love it too. Good work Bagelz, Accepted - Locke

CortezV

Name: Preston.
SF Name: Tilleo
Rp Experience: My first experiance was in Half Life roleplay in HL2Land, from there to Shh RP, to Toxic Roleplay, to Minedog, to TacoNbanana, then to HGN.
Time with HGN: Four month.
Are you Recommended?: Yes.
Proof of Support:

Name: Conrad Volkard
Character Bio:
I was only Eight during the Chernobyl Accident back in 1986, I remember that morning, I awoken from my bed and sit up as the sun shined through my window, I stood up and stretched, I did my daily routine of taking a shower and washing my clothes, by the time that was over my mom called me into the kitchen to eat with the rest of my family. I could smell the sizzling bacon on the stove, fresh biscuits were baked and just pulled out of the oven, I sat next to my older brother Alexander Volkard, He was Twenty-Nine and I looked up to him as my roll model, I took after him, and I still do today, After breakfast my dad called us into the living room, My dad, was a business man, he took off his glasses after glaring up at me from the news paper and pointed towards the Television, we all took a seat.

"Today, April 26th, 1986, The accident at Chernobyl was far worse then we thought, Ten-thousand buses have been sent to evacuate  the 50,000 inhabited of pripyat. percussions have been taken."

My dad turned of the TV and continued reading the news paper, I could remember looking up to my brother who had a cup of coffe in his hands staring at Dad, He turned around and picked up his bags beside the door towards the basement, and walked down stairs with it. I turned away and walked towards my room, slightly depressed at the current situation.

Five years later

I walked outside in the snowy weather to see my girl friend, I tightened my mittens as she hopped out the door and stared at me, with her deep blue eye's, her mom stood at the front door watching us. I slowly moved forward to give her a small kiss on the lips, she moved in as well, her warm lips touched mine as I closed my eyes blushing lightly, I opened my eyes and lifted away my head and looked up at her snowy pale face, her hazel eyes, her golden bond hair that brittley moved beneath her dark gray beanie, blushing and smiling at me, I smiled back and we continued on a walk, I looked up in the door way to see her mom with a smile, as I nodded to her and turned away with Ashley and slowly grabbed her mitten covered hand, She took mine and grasped it tightly as we walked with the snow crunching beneath our feet.

Four years later

I applied for the Military when I was Eighteen, Young, Naive, I was ready for action, I was put into training for a three month period, I can remember this like it was yesterday, my commander yelling in my face

"Run you dog! Run! You'd be shot by now you stupid fuck!"

Boy, did I ever want to be the first to take a shot at him in the battle field, But, I did as I was told, We ran through mud, we rain in the rain, we did Fire Arm training in the snow, I can remember seeing my muzzle flash in the snow, and the smoke slowly rise from it, the view made me take a deep inhale, I thought to myself.
"What a wonderful world..."
Every day, It was  the same routine, just was it was back at home, Wake up, Make bed, Shower, Prepare for training.  I'll tell you something, I've never worked as hard there, then any other place in the world, well... I thought that back then.

My training was over, It was time for my first mission, and well, wouldn't you know it, My first mission out of all was to guard a checkpoint in the Zone with seven other men. I let out a slight sigh thinking "Aw fuck" in my head a dozen times over and over, I was hoping for the mission change, unfortunately I went, Those seven other squad members of mine, those complaining pathetic fucktards that I wish were here today, were great men, who didn't deserve to die as they did. In the middle of the night, It was my turn to get in the sniper nest, behind the small checkpoint set up by a large pile of bolders, I inserted Fifty Cal rounds into the rifle and scoped out the are around the small checkpoint which was around a mile away, or closer,  I can't remember that well, When I was bored, I'd take pot shots at those stupid little buggers of mutant dogs that would run around aimlessly searching for something to bite or nibble on.
I noticed the sun rising over the horizon,  I was falling a sleep at my post, and yet, I did, my first fuck up ended getting all my squad mates killed by a raid of who knows what, I was a sleep. This is how I was left in The Zone.

Over the years of survival I ran into different people, tons of different people, nice ones, or ones that just wanted me dead, even so I fought and continued to survive, I learned the rules and I knew my place, I mainly stook around freedom town, due to the fact that Freedom was a very large funded group and served the proper protection needed for others, and for repayment I would do missions in return for money of protection, I built up trust with them over the months as they did for me, Now, here I am writing this application.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: To provide better roleplay for me, and the other members of the HGN community.

Accepted, you have nightmares to me naow.

Thom's Law
"Nothing can not produce something. If there was ever a time when there was nothing, there would STILL be nothing."

Locke

Blake.H

APP Format

Name: blake
SF Name: Longlostblake
Rp Experience: years
Time with HGN: Jan 09
Are you Recommended?:
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp105/longlostblake/Reccs.jpg
Would you promote the top-most RP?: Y

IC Information

Name: Kanin
Character Bio:[I'm not making a huge one as i feel it doesn't really matter - Ill give the backbone.
Kanin is Swedish, he came to the zone to escape justice and make money. He has found the easyest way to do this is to rob the rich Faction Officers and others. He needs more and more protection, hated by all factions. Kanin has earned enough to buy an exo, he is currently looking for one.
Reason for wanting an Exo?: Protection against factions

Accepted, thanks for applying.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Crimzon_Reaper

((Accidentally deleted the first when I went to remove a spelling mistake, GG to me))
OOC Information

Name: Eoghan
SF Name: Crimzon_Reaper
Rp Experience: Five years.
Time with HGN: A good few months.
Are you Recommended?: Da, by Two SVs.
Proof of Support:
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu221/Crimzon_ReaperII/Exo-Rec.jpg
http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu221/Crimzon_ReaperII/Exo-Rec2.jpg

As I always aim to do, yes.

IC Information

Name: 'Reaper', also known by fake aliases as "Caith Sith", or "Highland Tiger"
Character Bio:

The room was an endless black sea, not even a mere light to end it's dominance over the vision of all. There 'it' sat solemnly, in a crudely crafted cage of iron and steel, inches thick to say the least. Just outside kneeled one of them, one of the men whose sole purpose for the past six years had seemingly been to torture the one they name "Reaper" endlessly, for no obvious result . . .

It had started a whole seven years prior, when Reaper was but a child, frolicking gaily amongst infinite pastures of rich green, interrupted only by the swaying trees which graced the magnificent landscape. Rather enjoying the company of possibly the most perfect friend possibly achievable, "Michelle", Reaper had not one care in the world, save for the ability to continue the delightful play.

But as is the way of nature, good things are never to last. Upon the muddy back-country roads traveled two sleek black 4x4 utility vehicles, swirling streaks of dust stalking them as they progressed. Moment by moment they drew closer and closer to the duo playing upon the bonny banks of what was previously a flowing river, now congested with crisp blades of grass.

The children descended into the minature valley as the mysterious vehicles rolled to a snappy halt upon the crest of the hill. A figure stepped briskly from the leading vehicle, strolling casually towards the second to converse hastily with the driver. From the second vehicle stepped another man, armed with what seemed to be the scope of a hunting rifle, with which he scanned the floor of the valley for the two children at peaceful play. As they were spotted, the man from the first vehicle was immediately informed of their presence, and set off down the hill, content that the package he was to retrieve was currently skipping around obliviously, not fifty meters from where he originally stood.

Not but a moment after he had set off, two men did emerge from the lead vehicular, armed with rather crude looking firearms, modified to become high-rage tazing devices. With flawless accuracy, they positioned themselves upon a small verge, overlooking the shallow valley below, ready to fire on command. The command, which arrived but moments later.

As the children stopped to gaze upon a chance encounter with a wild cat, high-voltage projectiles crusaded through the thin air, their target marked as the children's backs. The projectiles hit merely a moment later, sending the children hurtling to the ground, convulsing heaps of mindless flesh writhing on the floor, knocked straight into darkness by the terrifying experience.

What happened next is unknown, it was never to be documented. For good reason to, for if such a story came to be viewable to the ever watchful eye of the public, a majestic uproar it would cause for sure.

Reaper's eyes cracked open but a moment before snapping shut once more, even the slightest light touching the eyes stung with the intensity of the bright yellow sun . . . The bright yellow sun which had once sailed through sapphire skys over-head, but was now hidden from sight, instead replaced with dull grey walls, and a filiment bulb. As Reaper's eyes openned a second time, the initial stinging had subsided, and his eyes quickly adjusted to the light within the room. The only thing to meet his gaze was the grimy wall, and a stool standing tall in the center of the room.

The sands of time slipped past, an eternity spent within the confines of a concrete prison represented in a sole hour of excruciating mental pain. But then, the door seemed as if it had been hit by a sledgehammer, as moments later, it creaked open. Following the opening was one "Erbaum Struert", some evil Neo-Nazi scientist, go figure, intent on experimenting on making unique individuals even more unique . . . And deadly.

The man paced briskly towards the cage, stopping outside of it. Shadowing him on either side were his personal assistants, who placed themselves outside of the cage's small door. Wordlessly, they opened it. Reaper could only watch on in dismay as one of the assistants stepped inside, and grabbed his head, showing off the eyes, teeth, and fragile yet aggressive attitude which Reaper possessed.

Content with the bounty he had snagged, he silently twists on a heel, and walks off towards the door, accompanied in tow by his assistants.

Over the years that would pass, Reaper would be forced into extremely demanding training regimes, coaxed into complying with the captors in return for food, drink, and entertainment. Not only this, but experiments too were run upon Reaper's body, reflexes, hearing, eyesight, dexterity . . . Each improving with every passing day, all nine-hundred and seventy-four . . .

Present day, day number nine-hundred and seventy-five. Reaper looks over to the man by his cage, the pitch dark not making the slightest difference to his vision up close. The thudding of footsteps echo throughout the barren corridors, drawing ever closer to the room . . . The repetitive drumming was only interrupted by guns roaring, and bullets soaring to unknown targets.

By the far entrance to the room, another man lies heavily against the cold wall, having already been wounded, and experienced trouble standing upright. For minutes they sat there, two men listening to the sickening acts of violence being imparted within the facility as Reaper wordlessly gazed at the door to his cage, hanging ajar with no constraints.

The footsteps stopped as numerous thuds were heard passing through the walls, the chatter of voices outwith the room filling the air. Using the coincidentally provided distraction, he edged towards the cage door, gently easing it open, careful not to make even so much as the slightest peep. Upon successfully passing the obstacle, he silently slipped out from the cage, standing aside the man nearest to his cage, glaring with spite to the man's right temples. With only a moment's notice, a fist raced towards the man's forehead, connecting flawlessly, causing the man to tumble to the side and hit the thick floor with a dense thud, blood seeping from the man's cranium to redecorate the floor.

The second man spun around as an oddly high-pitched sound rang into the room from the door, aiming his AK into the black void before him, trembling in fear and shock. Reaper circled towards the man's side, preparing to pounce on him, before the mid-section of the door was blow inwards by an explosion, four men garbed in jet black suits piled into the room, the lab assistant was delivered a special treat from the nearest man, a molten lead starter served with sever pain, followed by a desert of drawn-out death.

Reaper, however, was subdued by the leading man and dragged out of the room without the slightest regard for his well-being, lead through the corridors by the cuffs on his wrists as if some human dog, growling in pain as the metal dig into his skin . . . As the men disappear into the welcome grasp of night on a CCTV camera, so does a significant portion of our story.

All to truly be known at this point is, Reaper has suddenly reappeared back in the Zone in the public's eye, and he's hungry for money, that powerful drug that has been his addiction for a life-time, for it was one of his few keys to settling down at some point in his life, to enjoy the finer points of his existence.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: Due to the highlty hazardous conditions Reaper is exposed to within the zone, requiring him to seek additional protection from the numerous attacks he receives.

Also works as a means to stop people from attacking him, due to intimidation of an exo staring them down. Reaper himself would rather avoid harmful combat when it could easily be avoided, his missions coming before petty fights.

Accepted, now go dreadnaughting across the Zone and get robbed!

Chaos

Name: Kenny
SF Name: |HGN| Chaos
Rp Experience: 1 year
Time with HGN: 7 months
Proof of Support:
Would you promote the top-most RP?: Definitely

IC Information

Name: Maksym Olesky
Character Bio:

Maksym Olesky was always had high expectations. His dad was a Military Leader and his mom had perfect grades. Though he could never beat his mom, at least he wanted to join the Military. Well Maksym was born in Ukraine and for a long time had very little thought about what was going on. Well on his graduation year, recruiters were in his school convincing people to enlist. He saw this as a perfect opportunity to beast his dad in something, so he signed up. He finished school with average grades, sometimes having a high grade here and there. After his graduation, he was sent to boot camp Maksym Olesky passed boot camp pretty easily, the physical part was very easy to him; the mental part, tests and stuff, he had some difficulties with. But he tried really hard and passed boot camp. He worked out too much when he should of been studying for tests.

After boot camp he went to Ukraine's Derzhavna Prykordonna Sluzhba, (Border Guard Service) even though he really didn't want to. Being a part of the State Border Guard Service, he had a lot of experience blocking off borders. So they put him into the zone to keep the people in and keep people out. He was very successful with this.

After three years in the zone, Maksym Olesky's contract ended. The military left him alone to fend for himself. So he found a couple of stalkers to stay with so he wouldn't turn crazy from being alone. Maksym became friends with the stalkers and they hunted for artifacts together, did contracts together, and did everything together. It was all good. Except for one day. Maksym Olesky woke up to find all his friends dead. They were like family to him. He drank over his grief at the 100 rads bar. He then decided to fill out an application to be in Duty.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: To fight Freedom without getting mowed down by their exo's.

Accepted. YOU CAN HUZ EXO.

Nikolaz72

Name:
Nikolaj

SF Name:
Nikolaz72

Rp Experience:
4 Years

Time with HGN:  
Ten Months.

Are you Recommended?:
By. Ganendor Akira Bagelz and Darkangel. Somehow the Ganendor and Akira have gone missing but i'll try and get it on.

Proof of Support:

Of course

IC Information
Miles Curvus is a Duty Corpotal and an Engineer. His got a lot of Ru from before he joined the faction.

Name:
Miles Curvus

Character Bio:
Miles was raised in one of many villages around the Italian countryside. His mother and father was both from the same community where everybody knew eachother and living wasnt too hard. His familly was one of the richer owning a large farm with many hands. When his age reached eight his father died from a working accident and the mother was forced to sell the farm and move into Rome. Some time went by before the Mother remarried with a Dutch man that she had come into a relationship with for some months. Soon after they moved the the Netherlands where Miles learned the language and got new friends. As young he came into a bad network of friends and soon began to develope a general misbehavior. Later on in the years got worse and when he reached the age of fifteen his step-father put him in a military-school. Before he knew it he had become a young adult, the school had taught him how to act and in his freetime the joy of arts and of going to the pictures. After he got his education he went on to be a lawyer but dropped out after a few years for it not being his style. He started working at a local market while looking for what to do next when the opportunity threw in through the mailbox. A Basic training course at the Military and he would even be paid in the time he spend there. He saddled up and left the appartment on the train to his future. His not too sure why he got to the Zone. Maybe out of curiousity or to escape his former boring life. This could be what he wanted to be right? An adventurer. Miles spend a couple of years in the Zone as the usual stalker. Trying to make it. The Zone was not as fun as it was thought to be. Lots of Excitement, granted. But it wasnt the exploring kind of excitement.  It was the fact that the faction wars, the Military, and the general dangers were all around you.You needed to survive. You had no way back out, and the jobs were few. He decided to take a side in the faction war in order to get protection, equipment and food. Maybe it wasn't too bad either, if he could just avoid being shot at.Reason for wanting an Exo: I Feel that Duty right now have a lack of them, i would use it to fight Freedom and not abuse it.

Denied: Follow the format and apply again in 1 week.

*Edit* Wha? I Just used it from the former guy in line <_<
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Pawx

APP Format

Name: Zachery Craig

SF Name: [HGN]Poxkillerd

Rp Experience: I've been RPing since I was Seven on Gmod 9. Now, I usually RP alot on SRP, TacoNBanana, And many Serious Rp servers.My RP is well made and well done.

Time with HGN: About 3 -4 Month

Are you Recommended?: Yes, By AfroMan

Proof of Support: http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7271/80701359.jpg

Would you promote the top-most RP?: Yes

IC Information

Name: Brother Creed

Character Bio: Martin Creed, Born and Raised in the poor parts of Europe with his Brother and Family on a Farmhouse. They didn't have much, but they did what they could to make days go by. Martin and his Brother would usually Go out and play in the forests or throw rocks at the pond. One day, Martin was Throwing rocks at the Pond, His brother was missing. When he walked back to his house, he found his House and Parents Burned alive. Shocked, he blamed his Brother, finding out he ran to the Zone. He then travled to the Zone, trying to put back his life back together. He then joined Duty, finding out his Brother was dead. Few months went by, nothing new happened during those months, shooting and death was all he heard around him. One day, he Decided to leave Duty, finding his calling somewhere else. When travling alone, He was Captured and kidnapped by Monolith, Brainwashed, Turned into a Monolith. Every day is another struggle for him, Trying to figure out his past and if he really belongs in Monolith. Danger and Adventure dangers his Life Every single day. Many events that happen to him lead to another memory of his past.

*Edited and Fixed, Awaiting Approval.*

Accepted - But just barely, Don't abuse

Zero

APP Format

Name: Carter Hentzen
SF Name: |HGN| Zero
Rp Experience: Three Years
Time with HGN: Four Months
Are you Recommended?:  Tunddruff and Locke
Proof of Support:
Would you promote the top-most RP?: As a faction leader, I'm expected to already.

IC Information

Name: Brother Relan
Character Bio: Brother Relan, if anyone can still recognize him, is one of the Military recruits that went out into the Zone, both curious and dutiful to their country. He was a man, a little nervous but eventually opened up, it is unknown what happened that kept him from returning from patrol one day. Relan was never seen again, well his face wasn't anyway, as he was quickly and effectively brainwashed. Over a period of months, Relan served from a Monolith Footman to a Monolith Priest, until a High priest had fallen, said high priest had to be replaced, Relan took over for a year before the Monolith Commander returned to the center of the zone. The new commander currently struggles to hold his troops in order, and prepare sacrifices for the Wish-granter.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: Being a faction leader, many people may or may not want me dead, having a exo skeleton is a sign of power to many people, and may improve the Monolith faction further.

Accepted.

Nikolaz72

Name:
Nikolaj

SF Name:
Nikolaz72

Rp Experience:
4 Years

Time with HGN:  
Ten Months.

Are you Recommended?:
By. Ganendor Akira and

Proof of Support:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3813/support3.png
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4130/supports.png

Of course

IC Information

Name:
Miles Curvus

Character Bio:
Miles was raised in one of many villages around the Italian countryside. His mother and father was both from the same community where everybody knew eachother and living wasnt too hard. His familly was one of the richer owning a large farm with many hands. When his age reached eight his father died from a working accident and the mother was forced to sell the farm and move into Rome. Some time went by before the Mother remarried with a Dutch man that she had come into a relationship with for some months. Soon after they moved the the Netherlands where Miles learned the language and got new friends. As young he came into a bad network of friends and soon began to develope a general misbehavior. Later on in the years got worse and when he reached the age of fifteen his step-father put him in a military-school. Before he knew it he had become a young adult, the school had taught him how to act and in his freetime the joy of arts and of going to the pictures. After he got his education he went on to be a lawyer but dropped out after a few years for it not being his style. He started working at a local market while looking for what to do next when the opportunity threw in through the mailbox. A Basic training course at the Military and he would even be paid in the time he spend there. He saddled up and left the appartment on the train to his future. His not too sure why he got to the Zone. Maybe out of curiousity or to escape his former boring life. This could be what he wanted to be right? An adventurer. Miles spend a couple of years in the Zone as the usual stalker. Trying to make it. The Zone was not as fun as it was thought to be. Lots of Excitement, granted. But it wasnt the exploring kind of excitement.  It was the fact that the faction wars, the Military, and the general dangers were all around you.You needed to survive. You had no way back out, and the jobs were few. He decided to take a side in the faction war in order to get protection, equipment and food. Maybe it wasn't too bad either, if he could just avoid being shot at.

Reason for wanting an Exo. Well Duty lacks exo to fight other factions atm and i want some extra protection.

Accepted, thank you for getting proper support.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Steel

Name:
SF Name: The Jackal
Rp Experience: 3 or so years, HL2land Taco script being my first major serious RP
Time with HGN: Erm... since the beginning of september
Are you Recommended?:Yes
Proof of Support:
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv258/MattStone_2009/Locke.jpg

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv258/MattStone_2009/cobrarec.jpg

Would you promote the top-most RP?:Of course on any occaison.

IC Information

Name: Boris "Jackal" Tarasov
Character Bio:
Boris wasnt very good at school, he used to get himself into alot of trouble, at school and with the law.
Those issues followed himself into his early 20's. Boris, being strapped for money, got together with a few ex military members and a friend.
They where trained by the ex-soldiers, the reason for this training was simple...
Rob the local bank.
They Begun the raid, after months and months of preperation, only it didnt go so smoothly. Most members of the team where killed, by a ukranian special police force. Boris and his trusted friend managed to escape,
Being chased through the ukraine, until they where finally trailed by the police force, the police fired down on the men, killing Boris' friend.
Boris escaped from the car, only to escape on foot to an area... known by Ukranians for being deserted because of the NPP.
He climbed over the barbed fences, only to see a platoon of military soldiers guarding the way in... Boris managed to sneak by.

After a year in the Zone, struggling to live, Boris found a group named "Black Rain".
A Merc group, renowned.
He approached the leader, "Feng", A larger than life type man. After a few months of trials boris made his way in, becoming a full on Merc, taking his skills he had learnt from the hiest
and the skills BR had taught him.
Since his time, Boris had really turnt himself around, joining.... a brotherhood if you would.
A full time Merc.

Reason for wanting an Exo?:

Boris would like to finally aquire the armor his higher ups wear.
Newer members of BR look to him for guidance.
Almost as a way of distinguishing that he is an elite merc.
And so that he is able to withstand more than he is capable of now.
And for protection, and able to defend new mercs

Accepted, go buy your massive hunk of merchandise.