Tunddruff

Quote from: Plunger on 07-11-2009
Requires Authorization

1.) SEVA Suits - SV

2.) Explosive's - SV

3.) Major Events - SV

4.) Exo - HA & App

6.) Flags - HA & Donate

Only HA's edit this, Since I got the ranks approved by an HA.

Update this please :3

Hotstarr

Name:Dennis
SF Name:Relapsehotstarr
Rp Experience:Started at 2006, so about 3 years or so.
Time with HGN:About a whole year, including the time my computer couldn't run steam.
Are you Recommended?:Yes, by Fluffy and Nines.
Proof of Support:
Would you promote the top-most RP?:Yes, of course.

IC Information

Name:Albert Lewensky
Character Bio:Albert Lewensky is a long-time Dutier, having risen to the rank of Colonel before, and gaining small fame to the regiments nearby the 704th, and with his fellow 704th dutiers. Currently he is a Sergeant of the 85th, training his soldiers for the next intense battle against the mutants, Freedomers, and any who stand in the righteous path that is Duty's. He is also an amateur poet, and has some medical experience. After reaching the rank of Sergeant, he has been granted permission to wear an exosuit, if he can fill out the application correctly and send it to his superiors.
Reason for wanting an Exo?:Albert has used an exosuit before, during the days he was a colonel, and after becomeing a sergeant, he wishes to wear one again. The fact that he has used an exosuit before shows that he has experience wearing one.

Accepted - Hurp de durp Dutier.

IceFire

Name:

Icefire (Jon Newman)

SF Name:

jon_l_newman (Icefire)

Rp Experience:

I have been playing with Hypergamer for two months. Before hypergamer, i payed, swtiching between StarshipTrooper Roleplay (MNWRP) and PulsarEffect Roleplay, pandemic. I played Pandemic for around a month. StartshipTrooperRoleplay I played for around Two years, but not constantly, having breaks now and then. I have played on Random Rolplay severs between the breaks, including Taco N Banana roleplay. Before Starship Trooper, i played on a sever called Gmod Total, owned by Nathan Barnard. it was the most awesome roleplay ever, and I was a SuperAdmin on that. I played on that for about a year. Before Gmod Total, I played on Darkland Roleplay (I think), i was an admin on that too, played on for about five months. And, before that, I played on Build Bens roleplay, I think I can remember being admin on that too. Before all of that, well... I really cant remember names, but I didnt play on many Big Named Sever, it was quite a few years ago, and on Gmod 9-8
Time with HGN: As above, I have been with Hypergamer for Two months.

Are you Recommended?: Yes, I am recommended by the following, (Some are not admins, but I wanted as many as i could): Zarrick, Stalker, Kieck, Dug, Szentii||| Admins: PistolKid, Ganendor, and Tundruff

Proof of support:

Would you promote the top-most RP?: I sure would.

IC Information

Name:

James Kalix

Male

Character Bio:

My name is James Kalix. I used to live in a small village, the village was peaceful, and everyone were friends. The village had around two hundred people living in it, it was quite small really. The place was almost like a miniature town. We had everything you might need, from food to the police. We didn't do much travelling because everything we needed was here.
I was twelve years old. Although I was young, I was strong, my father taught me never to stand down and to be brave. I lived with my brother, Ollie. Ollie was his proper name but everyone called him Knoxie, he liked it. He was a good brother; he was younger than me; he was four years younger than me: only eight at the time. We were best friends, and nobody could separate us. Ollie was really funny sometimes, mostly immature, but he was a funny kid. Everytime something serious happened he just had to make it into a joke. We always stuck up for each other, whenever each of us were in trouble, the other would stay, and we never left each other's sides.
My memory, the bad one, is the worst one of my life. It shaped the lives of myself, my family, my friends, everybody, and the whole planet. I was playing in the park with my brother. The sun was setting, the sky was amazing. A beautiful orange beamed over the mountains, it faded into a pink, then to a dark, deep purple. The shadows drifted; everything looked stretched like it was being pulled apart, long, dark, and alone. The final tweeting of the birds drifted into the distance. The wind blew the roundabout in circles, and then stopped. Ollie and I came to a standstill. The swings stopped. The planet seemed to freeze over, nothing moved, no sounds could be heard, that's when they came...
There was a loud roar coming from over the mountains; the ground shook. An object flew over the horizon of the mountain. At first it looked like an aeroplane, then, some more flew over. My brother was speechless, as was I. I didn't know what was happening. I noticed a flame from the back of one of the objects; it was being propelled by something. Before I had time to recognise what they were something caught my attention. A scream howled over in my direction. It was my mother crying for us, she wanted us inside. I jumped off the swings, not looking up, not looking back. There was a stone wall in-between the house and the park that we usually went round. I didn't have time to make that journey. I prepared for a jump over the wall. I threw myself up and over, using my hands to pull myself over further. I landed safely, and then started running again. I was a few metres away from the front door, then I remembered Ollie, he was still at the park. A call came from behind me. It was Ollie. He was calling for me.  I turned around to see Ollie trying to climb over the wall, he wasn't tall enough. I ran back over to the wall, my little legs carried me as fast as they could possibly move. I threw my hand over the wall offering to help him up. His cold hands grasped onto mine. I started to pull him. At the same time pulling him, I stared into the sky. I realised what they were now, they were rockets. I didn't have any more time to think. I pulled him all the way up and over, and then we started running together. We went through the front door into the house. My mother stood at the other side of the room shouting at us to get into the basement. I grasped my brother's hand; I dragged him along behind me. We jumped through the door and down some wooden stairs. I had never really been down there before, I was never allowed.
At the bottom was a massive iron door. The door was heavy but I managed to push it open slowly. The door moaned as it opened, we walked in.
My Mother rushed in, slamming the door shut behind her. My father sat on a wooden chair placing small pieces of wood onto a fire in the corner of the room. My brother and I sat down in another corner of the room. I remember him crying his eyes out, he knew something was wrong. My Father was talking about the missiles that were flying over, then it hit. Silence for a second, then the crashing came down. The noise, it ripped my eardrums out; I fell to the ground... then silence. I think my body couldn't take the noise; it shut down...
I wasn't aware of the time that had passed; it seemed like a few seconds. I heard my brother whispering in my ear, "James, wake up. I need you!" I opened my eyes; a crack of light beamed through my eye lashes blinding me. I closed my eyes tightly, and then opened them again slowly. I carefully adjusted to the light. I looked around, my brother sat next to me on the right, and my mother on the left. My father sat in the distance still on the same chair. I pulled myself up, as I did so my Mother and Father smiled. I turned to my brother and he smiled at me too.
So, you may think what happened? Well, my Father told me everything that had happened. He told me that a war had started. He said it was World War 3, the war of the bombs, atomic bombs. He said that from now on, from this day their lives will be different. Nothing will ever be the same. The whole planet had been destroyed killing billions of people. I didn't believe my father; how could everything be gone? How? Why?
I pulled myself to my feet; I had to see what happened. It took a few seconds to get used to my feet from lying down on the hard ground. I staggered slowly to the big iron door and grasped onto the handle; it felt warm. Before I opened the door my Father told me to be careful and that a lot of changes had happened.
The door creaked open. A burning smell came from under the door. I peered through the side of the door; my father was right, I could now sense that something had gone wrong. I ascended the stairs into the house. Nothing had changed there. I went to the window but I couldn't see out, dust covered the glass. I swiftly moved to the door, and then pulled it open. Dust flew across my face as a strong wind blew through the doorway. I couldn't see much outside as there was some kind of sand blowing everywhere. I took a few steps out onto the ground. The floor felt crispy and dry.  I took a look down to see what was on the floor. The ground was cracked and dry with a blanket of thick dust. I observed the surroundings. The trees were dead, the leaves had blown away and the bark scorched. Something had changed. Something really bad.
I wandered down the abandoned street attempting to look through the windows. The place was a ghost town with an absent sign of life. I wondered to myself where everyone had gone. I moved to the end of the street, there used to be an excellent view of the surrounding countryside on a cliff top. As I moved to the edge of the cliff I began to see more and more. I looked out into the barren wasteland. There was no sign of life or water anywhere. The only object I could make out was an old disused water tower over on a hill in the distance; it stood looking down on everything like a god looking over its people. In front of me down the steep crumbling drop, down there, a lake, well it used to be a lake; it's now a dry basin. It used to be full of life, now it's not.
The world has been destroyed. Everyone and everything that I ever knew: dead. Everything dead, except the most important thing to me, my family. There were other people that had survived, but nobody I knew.
My family and I tried to rebuild our lives. It was tough. We were doing all right, until they came. They had to ruin everything; they took the most important things away from me, leaving me on my own. This whole planet has turned to hell, and I am part of it...

A few years later James was lying in his bed looking to the skies out his window.
A crashing sound came from inside the living room. James got up to see what was happening. James peered through the gap of the door and saw a body lying on the ground. James swung the door open, and saw a man standing above his mother. James dad came charging in and started smacking the man. A few more men came charging in, they had guns. James looked at his father. James father told him to run. James ran back into his room waking up his brother. They jumped out their bedroom window and ran! A scream from their father came from inside the house, they kept running and running.

James parents had been murdered.

James and Ollie rebuilt their life, living on the wasteland. As James and Ollie grew up, they started to make their own town. The town grew, and grew until they could not keep control. The town's people rioted and kick James and Ollie out. The people who still supported James and Ollie went off with them. James and Ollie made a small trading group. They travelled far, trading with lots of people.

James and Ollie reached a military place, they were recruiting, and James and Ollie abandoned their group and joined the Military. James and Ollie trained up. James became the Special Forces, alongside Ollie. They fought together as a squad, and had their own Division.

They were on patrol one night, the sun was setting, and they decided to make camp. Everyone started to fall asleep...

In the morning James woke up... James was not with his squad, or where he was asleep... He was in the Zone.

James wondered around, and found a place. It was the Duty camp.
The Duty made James feel at home, they gave him a gun, and a place to stay. James was confused and scared, he didn't have his brother. But, he had found his future, and a place to settle down.

Corpral, James Kalix has now been with Duty for now over a year, he has done lots with them, though many battles, lost many bases, killed lots of men... and friends have died.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: As I am in Duty, I am alot of the time in combat, wether it is against Freedom, Militart, Monolith, or thoes horid Suckers. This Exo, could mean life or death for me, it could stop a bullet from hitting my heart, it could also, save a friend.
Duty are planning for a Special Ops team, this team will be the special, well trained, the best of the best, soldiers. With this exo, It may help me get into this, it may help me save more lives, I need this, the zone needs this...

Accepted- Dont abuse.

Strelok Holmes

APP Format

Name: nein
SF Name: Cole and his killer pretzel
Rp Experience: I've had years worth of roleplay, from medeval times to even star wars (Jedis are ze gay)
Time with HGN: I've lost track, but it might of been a good 7 months.
Are you Recommended?: Yes
Proof of Support:

Would you promote the top-most RP?: I'll do the best that i can, in this crazy semi-cannon world.

IC Information

Name: Alphones Schuhart
Character Bio:Alphones Leon Schuhart was born in Rhineland, Missouri to German wine makers in 1986. Alphones was the sixth of twelve children, nine of whom survived the 1993 flood. He went to public schools until the start twelfth grade, when he dropped out to help support his family (his father deserted them in 2003), working odd jobs around town. Around age 20, he was working in a radio repair shop when his mother died on May 22, 2006. Later that year, in agreement with his older sister, Anna, Alphones was forced to join the military to ensure their remaining family's finance.

Alphones enlisted into the army, going threw basic training and eventually becoming a US Army Ranger. When the first anomaly that created the zone showed up, the world itself for two years was unaware of its existence. This was until; artifacts started flowing out from the zone. When the United States military caught wind of it, they attempted negotiations with the Ukrainian government threw NATO but, it fell pone deaf ears.

The combined forces of American and NATO generals started speculating that Ukraine was hiding valuable pre-soviet information within the zone. Both groups attempted to penetrate the boarders in secret, unaware of the horrors that lie with in. The teams sent in were wiped out (just as the Ukrainian forces two years prior), but it was not in vain.  The gathered intelligence provided a glimpse of the zone.

Alphone's (Second Ranger)Battalion was selected to be trained for "Zone of Alienation survival training" as the brass called it. The training was used as a selection for the best men. Majority of Second Battalion was dismissed back to regular duty; the remaining (including Alphones) were assigned to enter the zone. There were two simple objectives. The first, gather more information on the zone and, any Soviet secret that still remain. The second objective was to slow down the Ukrainian military's own operations within the zone, in order to gain an upper hand.

The mission itself was highly sensitive, due to relations with Ukraine. The soldiers were split up into three men each, and giving fake backgrounds along with civilian clothing. The hardest part was to get them into the zone. Government agents sought out smugglers who've been to the zone and, that could get men in and out safely. When all the deals were made, the men were shipped out. The story contiues onward, inside the zone of alienation...

Reason for wanting an Exo?: why do i want one? For protection! I'm not a part of some waring faction and due to the high popularity of being in a faction, it leaves us loners in a cold damp hole. So in order to protect oneself stuck between groups fighting for territory, an exo-suit is required to soak of the miss-fires!

Accepted - Meh says you can has exo

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Madcombat

Name: James Andrew Bryan
SF Name: Madcombat | X-Hosters|XHSA|
Rp Experience: Since start of Gmod 10, started from the little light roleplay heading into Serious, TnB / Shhroleplay / Minedogs (few days)/Lappy (What a mistake)/ HGN / X-Hosters (I run the CCA on that server)
Time with HGN: I am not too sure, I made a account on forums last month, but I played along time ago before that, atleast 3 months.
Are you Recommended?: Indeed
Proof of Support:

Would you promote the top-most RP?: I always have tried.

IC Information

Name: James Bryan
Character Bio:
James Bryan came from England, at the age of 18 he joined the British army, he was part of the Royal Anglians, he left at the age of 20 looking around England for a way to become wealthy, one night on his 21st birthday, James, his father paul and his older brother Dan went next door to a club where a fight took place, James defended his family and then took his family away from the area where he heard two people speaking about a place called the zone, "A place to become rich" or "A gold mine", after hearing this, it wasent long before James found himself on a plane heading for Russia.

Upon arival in Russia, James went to a friend he knew who let him stay, James spent nights planning entry into the Zone, he knew it was a dangrous task that required cunning and intelligence, not to mention bravery, it was a matter betwen life and death if James was to enter the Zone, James found himself stealing tranceport and heading into the Ukraine where he drove straight into the Zone after a chase, James then went into hiding, after the Ukraine Military thought the intruder was dead James left and started his new life in a tottaly diffrent world from him.

Getting used to the enviroment the zone had was difficult, you never knew when you was going to become food of a mutant or going to find your self trapped as your limbs exploded, James remained alive because he had the power to throw a bolt infront of him, this teached him mostly about how to live in the zone after experiancing a man be thrown into the air as he exploded, James belived the zone itself was alive or atleast somthing was controling it, thats why James begain to plan again, it was rare a STALKER would reach the center of the zone, storys of gold mines of artifacts was a intrest, if James could reach the center, he could leave and go back to england.

After a year James had gatherd the courage and skills to venture north towards the NPP, it wasent long until James found himself stuck in pripyat and then in a long sleep, he soon had awoken in the Cordon with a new PDA yet with no knowlage of what happened or who he was, James then investigated into this, after 2 years James found awnsers, he learned more then he did when he could remember, but the greatest of all he learned was he himself reached a part most stalkers failed to reach, with this infomation he found himself wondering a bridge where his body was found, a line of duty squad members laid dead as well as Bandits, however there was a suit among the duty squad members, this was a Exo suit, the damage on it was minor, and so James took this in.

James dragged the suit to a unoccupied building where he begain contruction on a suit to fit himself, he gained assistance from a mercenary, he discoverd the helmet of the exo was useless, James then contructed a helmet to fit the exo suit, giving it the required upgrades it had worked out, James then had to replace the metal plating on the vest, this was done thanks to the help of leather and scrap metal, James soon found himself searching for infomation on hydrolics, this is where he allowed a STALKER with the knowlage and skills to work on this, it wasent long until there was a suit sitting on a wooden table ready for use in the zone, James knew it would not tottaly protect him from radiation but bullets was far more scary to him then radiation, James tried the suit on testing it, fitting the suit to his needs it seemed to be his new best friend.

Reason for wanting an Exo?: The zone is a dangrous place, radiation and dangrous factions, James gaining a Exo suit will enable him to be protected from hazards in the zone, James would also like to use the suit as a sign to show he is not to be pushed around, protection is key to living in the zone.

Extra Comments: I worked dam hard on this application, I am looking for another admin to recc me, so could a admin who reads this please wait till I get the recc, also, want to know anything, please contact me via SF and we shall have a little chat.

Accepted - I've seen you round, Hope to get to know you better. :D

Dug

Name: Emir
SF Name: |HGN| Dug
Rp Experience: Year and four months
Time with HGN: More than four months
Are you Recommended?: Yes
Proof of Support:  <3 Fluffy <3, <3,<3
Would you promote the top-most RP?: Yes

IC Information

Name: Jericho
Character Bio:

Life before coming into the zone

I was born and raised in a country called Bosnia and Hercegovina.My father was working in telephone communications.
While my mother worked for a company, her job was to maintain the statistics up to date. Both mother and father were born and raised in Bosnia.
Finished school, high school,started collage but,
never managed to finish it because a war started.I thought some day I would go to space, I would be an explorer... that's what I thought as a child.Until the war came.
I was a soldier, I had to eat anything I would find because there was hardly any food.I did not have
any training, I wasn't really a guy who would have  lots of muscles and in fact I was skinny. The nights were horrible, but all of that,
made me strong and calm under pressure. When I was a little kid I promised
my self I would never smoke but in the war I started because every single second I spent in that damn war and messed up country was hell.
Either you think you will step on a mine or get shot by a sniper or blown up by something into millions of little pieces.The capital was attack.
The attackers didn't care for civilians they did not have mercy. I lost my whole family in that damned war.Since then I was always quite.
After the war,after two years of getting my stuff together and after I mourned my family,
my friends and my fallen comrades I settled in this almost destroyed country and for a few years I lived there.No one cared about a fucked up soldier,
who did everything he could to defend his country, no one gave a shit about it. Night mares chased me and memories of places I grown up.
Places I use to hang out with my friends as a child. Sometimes I would see things. I decided it would be best to move as far as I could. So I did, I left. I had some money I got,
during the war. No one would care if you would steal something expensive. Luckily I was smart and kept a good piece of jewelry I managed to get while I was defending a town who had a jewelry store.
While I took cover in it I ran into a ruby that was in a hand of a dead man.Took it and put it in my pocket. I never showed it to anyone. After all of that I went to a highest bidder.
He gave me a good number of money. And so I sold everything I owned and didn't need. Hired someone who would fly me out of that country. Very soon I was on a plane.
As I was leaving my country , my home town, so many things went trough my mind.Pictures would show up in my head. I had a horrible headache as I was leaving.
As soon as we were out of there I started thinking about what will I do.
I didn't really know. But soon it became clear I needed a new home , a new place and some new friends. Soon I heard an explosion and unbelievable light. The plane crashed. I was
somewhere near Chernobyl.While I was seeing the light last thing I remembered was light and then darkness for god knows how long. I never really found out. When I woke up I saw some men,
looking at me, I could not hear anything, I had that sound in my ears , like beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.It came closer to me and I saw it fall. Everything was blury. I was too tired or too hurt to get up.
Everything went black again. Soon I woke up somewhere and I was told I am lucky to be alive.
While I cursed and said I wish I was dead.At that time I thought I did not have any legs or anything because hell I crashed with a plane. Soon the person who I did not recognize
said I did have some major injuries but the doctors patched me up. Bosnian was somewhat like Russian , so I managed to understand a little. After that they taught me Russian properly.
And that is how I got stuck in the zone.

Life in the zone

The first person I met is Erebus he thought me everything there is needed to know in the zone.
Me and him were bandits and mercenaries. We did whatever brought good profit.
Soon I noticed the money isn't coming along and well wanted to join duty so I did.
Erebus wanted to keep up his mercenary /  bandit stuff so we parted.
A few weeks and I was already a Sergeant(corporal, the rank structure changed).
I did kill a few freedom soldiers, I did kill mutants. I did have my own squad.
Matter of fact I've been shot much and bled, almost died many times.
I never left a man behind.
I've been zombified once, I have been saved by the dutiers and Erebus. I wasn't pleased to see any of them.
Dutiers that is. I just wanted to be left alone. Soon I woke up being in a bed, I could talk. Obviously ecologists cured me.
I was strapped to the bed for months. Wasn't pretty, I as a person changed forever.
What I did in duty is fight 24/7 no rewards at all. Lost money to medical suplies.
I'm a veteran medic,leader and fighter. And I am able to fit in any kind of role.

(read my diary and you will know everything about my life in the zone)
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/in-character-information/stone%27s-pda-diary/

And the outcast group should tell you more
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/pending/outcasts-a-mercenary-family-%29/

Reason for wanting an Exo?:To make my group survive, to promote top rp, passive rp and such.

Accepted - Don abuse.

Radek

APP Format

Name:Sikrit
SF Name:|HGN-STTA|Radek Zelenka
Rp Experience:Well... You know..a really long time.
Time with HGN:Soon a year
Are you Recommended?:Yep Fluffzor Angel and Ganendor (I refuse to use his new name)
Proof of Support:
Would you promote the top-most RP?:Come on.. Look who your talking to.

IC Information

Name:Merus Bellum
Character Bio:**The old tv flicker to life as the Power button is turned on and the VCR plays it's Video. A white text appears, The text spells out "Test subject 0009, Final interview before termination". As the text dissapears and a Light flickers on a man can bee seen sitting in front of an old table,the man appears to be in his late 20's and has been marked by extreme phisical labor. In the back ground a voice is suddely heard as the interview starts.**
-This is just for the record.. Your name is Jona..
The man is interupted as the man sitting down responds
-My name Is Bellum... Merus Bellum.. He Exhales slowly as he stops talking staring in to the table.
-Yes yes of course.. Merus.. the uniditified voice continues.
-You have been with us for 14 years Correct? the voice is Strickt and confident.
The man Obviusly named Merus nods as the Other person contineus.
-You have been subjected to high dosses of Radiation during a long time and extreme physical and mental training correct?
-Yes.. Radiation.. Merus Slowly Touches his face as he almost whispers the words.
A man dressed in a white robe, Typical Scientist outfitt enters the screen from the left. Reading from a clipbord as he dose so.
-You had one Brother and one sister when you arrived here correct?
-Two brothers... Two brothers and one sister..
The Scientist turns to the Camera And Says "Let the record now that he can still remember his former family".
-You have been trained to reform in high radiation areas using heavy armor correct?
-Yes.. And i've done my job flawles. The man Called Merus Suddely gets shocked by a jolt of electrisity and Get's thrown in back in to the chair.
-We Decide what you awnser Merus.. not you.. Now where was i.. Oh yes.. on your last assignment you and your group was sent in to a high radiation area to do your feildtesting.. Only you returnd, Care to explain what happend?
-You know what happend.. Argh! Merus screams again as another jolt hits him.
-Please.. Explain.. For the record..
Merus Slowly shakes his head as he Starts speaking.

We were sent in to.. God knows where.. To test your beloved new Exo skeletons.. Five men.. Well four and one girl.. Merus Squeezes his Fists as he corrects himself.
Everything went as it was supposed to in the beginning, we touched down in a swamp mud up to our knees and the grieger counters went of the scale right away.
It was nothing new, our bodys have been trained to handle this and the suits did their job, nothing got through..
The light flickers again as the Scientist circles Merus and the table, Writing down notes as Merus goes along.
I Vi.. Tabula orderd us to spread out and start walking right away, Towards the target cordinats.. that damn Powerplant just sprayed radiation everywhere..
-Yes it did.. the Scientist awnsers, Yawning.
-It still does.. i'm surpprised the chopper even got us in there to start with.
Anyway.. Everything went along smoothly for a few hours, Sisters Left Leg malfuctiond once but we got it going after a few minutes.. It was..
-Yes..? Go on.. this is for the record.. remember that.
-It was when we moved past that town when shit hit the fan..
-The first one to go down was number six.. He Got hit in the chest by a Fucking Rpg..
-A Rocket propelld Grenade? Dident think they would have that sort of equipment but go on..
-You said we were going up against Mutated Bears at most! Merus get's up and screams at the Scientist maneging to ignore the first jolt only to collapse when the secound one hits him.
-Calm down now Merus.. we dont want you dead..
Merus lies face down on the table for a few minutes before he contineus speaking.
-After six Sister got shot in the leg, High caliber sniper rifle i'm guessing.... I have never heard anything like it before.. When i finnaly maneged to shoot one of them we had already lost Titan and Tabula was taking cover behind an old brick wall.. Sister.. She wasent moving.. i dont know if she was still alive..
-And what did you do?
-I tried to get out to her.. But the secound i got out of my cover i was shot.
-Where?
Merus Looks at the Scientist, His face cannot be seen yet as he is facing the other direction.
-Where..?
-Left eye.. it dident go throught the helmet.. but the broken glass from the left eye shreded it..
-Face the Camera Merus..
As Merus Faces the Camera THe scientist points with a pen to a massive scar that stretches across the his face and his left eye.
-Let the record state that his left eye is no longer active and has been removed.. Now go on please Merus..
-I blacked out after i Got hit.. When i woke up, i was lying face down in the Swamp. Not far from the LZ, I couldent find any of the others.. So i did what i could..
-And that was?
-I dragged my ass to the Lz and Got the fuck out of there!
-And left your Friends to die? that's not very heroic of you..
-I dident kill them.. You did.. You all did when you sent us out there with no information about the place what so ever! As Merus screams he throws himself at the scientist. His body can be seen Twitching several times as he get's shocked by some unseen force.
the Sciensist feet can be see strugeling to get Merus of him but the rest of him is coverd by Merus and the table, In the background a women can be heard screaming "Turn it up Turn it up!"
The Scientist suddely stops and Merus slowly Get's up. He is now Coverd in blood and turns to the sound of a door opening. Just before he Jumps over the table and Out of the picture he says "For the record.. I'm going to enjoy this" Before the Camera cuts out the screams of several people can be heard and a alarm goes off.

Reason for wanting an Exo?:As his Back Story states he is trained to use it and I will Continue the story where he steals his Old exo later. I think it will enchance my Rp on this character.

Accepted - Long, Bio is long :D Glad I read it.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"