Volchitsa's PDA log

Started by Overwatch, 09-03-2012

Overwatch

ID: Volchitsa
Password: Note to self, remember to figure out a decent password.

Diary Entry:

Boots on the ground. A new contract put me in the zone, can't say I'm excited, since my contact doesn't seem to be responding to any hailing attempts, If that bastards contractors left me to die, again. . . Back on track, focus. I challenged a few local inbred's to a game of chance, stakes were high and I pulled through, thankfully, it's enough for provisions, protections and a fire-arm for now. It seems the way I play, earned me the nickname Volchitsa, apparently that translates into wolf, or, female wolf, hell. I don't know. I should find a way to start learning Russian, the locals speak English, well, a few. Even at that though, they speak it poorly.

I won a fair amount of paper money off an American, no doubt he was a mercenary, but his intentions. . . I'm not sure of, he seems to be buying the weak, over-friendly, woman guise, but for how long, I'm not sure; all I know is, that he's underestimating me, and that's great for now.

Local factions seem to be. . . underwhelming, Duty seem to be soldiers, or ex-soldiers, but they don't even have the manpower to run airport security, I think they're in single digits. I was surprised when Military knocked on my door one morning, after a small chat over some water, they introduced me to the payment plan, everyone within the cordon pays to not be seen when found, if you can't pay, well, you get found; don't you? Freedom seem like doormats, I heard talk in there trading hub about how a cult called Monolithians, Monologists or something along those lines, they seem headstrong and firm, but locals advise that they aren't the talking type, and apparently, as far as a guide-book will let me translate "The tunnel rape mind." Basic, but. . . I think I get the point, it's dark; they must be accustomed to seeing in the dark more, so they use it as psychological warfare, my solution is bringing flares when I give 'em a hail. Hmh, my word-count is almost full for this log. Damn. I suppose I should try and condense these down, and write them more often.

Overwatch

Diary Entry:

Night One Well, after spending a day here, my contractors resources turned up, and I procured a G36K off of some local inbred, I couldn't quite make out what price he was trying to say, so I ended up paying him above average, after I found out from the American that I paid more than I should of, I went straight back, and kicked his ass.
  On a side note, put hatches onto the battery packs, they get knocked out too frequently.
A few stalkers pointed some weapons at me, but after throwing a table at them, they quickly learned not to aim at me again, I'm still looking for a damned SPAS-12, it's like the whole zone's never seen a shotgun. Oh well. I also obtained a black-kite, It doesn't sound that great, but it sure has a kick to it, I'm also down on money, lost about ten thousand from yesterdays squabbles.

Today I'm going to pool my resources, obtain some more basic provisions and look into the spas twelve, again.

Overwatch

Diary Entry:

Night Two Not much to log unfortunately, Learned one or two words, I have yes and no down pretty well, I think I'm over-angry though, roughing up people who push me around is one thing; but I think I'm starting to pick more and more fights. No, You know what? Fuck 'em. It's dog eat dog and I'm the damned hell hound. That stalker in the sunrise or. . . Seva. . ., PDA Network called him "Kyhori" Or what ever the hell, is at the top of my shitlist.

I'm going to put more time in at the arena, I'm not venting enough. I feel like throwing a table at someone, putting someones head through a wall, hell I don't know! I don't have time now. But I am so making a shitlist of stalkers.

Oh and, I finally got a SPAS.

Overwatch

Password: *********-****-**-*-******

Diary Entry:

Day Four
Mhm, I'm even waking up on the wrong side of bed now. This constant head-aches killing me, and I'm always so fucking angry now. I'm scrapping the fucking shitlist because I can't fit everyone on it.

But god, this headache. I don't feel right.

Never mind, I have my SPAS and a cordon full of stalkers who can't escape, lets get to work today.