Voiding The Caving-In Of The Cordon Bunker

Started by mikeywrenn, 24-02-2011

Ylsid

8 underslung grenades taking down a giant bunker? My friend, an aficionado in russian weaponry says that prematurely exploded underslung grenades do not have the potential to cave in a russian bunker.

Quotebean114: well, they're using something a bit complicated where firing sets off a small charge which pushes out rifling thingys and sets off the timer, so i spose, it could also set off the main explosive if it was poorly made, and the standard is a frag grenade with a 5m balst radius so if that did happen then it would probably kill anyone in the bunker
bean114: but i don't think it would happen very often

lolKieck

Quote from: Nik3 on 25-02-2011
Quote from: Turkey on 24-02-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 24-02-2011
VOGs are frag grenades, not shaped charges. They wouldn't collapse a bunker any more than throwing a frag grenade into a room will cave a house in. 8 Vogs really isn't much.

If you were talking about artillery shells then there might be some credibility. But 8 vogs is not going to level a concrete bunker. At all.

WTF? Fragmentation grenades were designed for blowing up walls dumbass, not blowing shrapnel and/or killing people, Their as powerful as c4 tard.
u fail.
Old news is old Nik3. Just don't even make an attempt at replying to him.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tom

Even though I was not on when this happened (And I don't plan on getting on for a while as Friends/Girlfriend/School > SRP and SFRP) from the information gathered it appears as though someone said "Oh lol bullets and a couple grenades vs concrete? Isn't concrete sorta like butter?" Im gonna say either Void it entirely or just say there is LITTLE interior damage as it is highly improbable for a few nades and SOME ammo to collapse an entire bunker, if that where the case bunker busters and stuff of the sort wouldn't need to exsist, you would just shoot and nade the fuck out of bunkers, but since that doesn't work. Voided or Little to no damage
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

meetdadoom

Hgn dissapoints me.....some of you guys dissapoint me.....sigh.....Stay in school please.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]