User name: Viktor Pettersen
Password:**********

Welcome

Now loading....

Now Recording....
Streaming: http://uploads.mailboxdrive.com/15mars.mp3 

11.pm
15th. of mars

How did i end up in this shithole? I mean.. I guess we all did, but from where I'm now, things are looking good.

I haven't eaten any food for two days now. And I'm staring to starve. I got an old bread with me, which most likely won't taste good,
but I save it for darker times. I meet few people out here in the zone, and
few of them are friendly. We stalkers like to be alone. But it's nice with some company sometimes.
At least if you got your rifle close.

I looked trough my bag today and found this old map which is supposed to show me a treasure.
Got it from a fellow stalker, tree tears ago. I never bothered trying to find it but as things are turning out,
I'm more desperate then i thought.

Disconnecting....
"Over here Stalker, I have something that might interest you"

Locke

I love how you edited that map

Moondawg

Thank you. If you click on the link you will hear my recording. I tried to have a Russian/Norwegian ascent lol.

Anatoly

You sound a little emotionless D:

Moondawg

Quote from: Anatoly on 17-03-2010
You sound a little emotionless D:

Yeah. I know. But I thought it would be fun try out something else then just a text blog :p

Steel

Very inventive, i like it.

Good work, i look forward to seeing more entrys from you.

Moondawg

**Viktor Pettersen turns on his PDA

Now loading....

Please enter your user name and password

User name: Viktor Pettersen
Password:**********

Welcome

Now loading....

10.07pm
17th. of mars

I'm starting to get very lonely. There is no one who seem to take a interest in me. There is no work to get, and I'm still hungry. Now that I sit here, I can see a bit of beauty of the zone. It.. It's so quiet and isolated. It's empty.. no people, no animals just death and horror. I guess you can say that it is not beautiful at all. But this evening is different...

I met a new friend. Ben.. Ben doesn't talk much, but he listen to me. Someone say that I am crazy going around with a cactus.. Maybe I'm starting to lose my mind? Anyways it is nice with some company along the road and I know he wont shoot me while I sleep.

Importing Photo...
Transfer Completed

Disconnecting....