Valentin Dragonov - PDA Entries/Diary

Started by Dug, 26-02-2010

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is in duty base, bar section.

Now loading....

Please enter your user name and password

User name: Valentin Dragonov
Password:********

Welcome Valentin Dragonov

**Valentin Dragonov pushes the "Write diary" button

Now loading....

Page 1

Well since I bought a PDA I thought I could write a diary in case something happens to me , who am I kidding here? I love writing.

How did I get in the zone? Well I was always here , just the military evacuated us and I came back searching for my home, realizing it's impossible , I found the zone fascinating, I've been here for a year or two now. Which means I haven't celebrated my two birthdays.
Damn it... I miss the old days, booze and women! Oh well can't have everything in life.
Other than that there is many women in the zone lately! Now it's common to run into one!
Less gays! What a great thing! I think we should celebrate that, well, there is no we, I'm alone here. When I said came back here, that wasn't so easy! But I managed! Military has the whole place locked down from the outside. I almost got killed! Well what actually happened is that I walk up to the checkpoint and ask to be let trough, since I have no home on the outside I have to go back. Their usual response from the military "Get the fuck out of here."

I'd try and bribe them but I had no money! So I went around , searching for a damn hole which I couldn't find and well that time I didn't make it. I even tried digging trough the damn place but well didn't work. Until I met a group of fellows like my self. They wanted to break trough the checkpoint at night. There was about twenty of us! A fairly large group and a very good leader called Alexander. He armed me and gave me an armored vest.
You must be wondering what he gave me for a weapon? It was a colt! A nice one I might add. During the night everything was in place and well we cut down their power, they couldn't call anyone for help. Hehe this guy, in the group, he threw a grenade right to the guy with the radio in his hand. The guy was like "Ooooooooh shiiiiiiiiit!". Boom!
That was nasty. After we went trough there we were noticed , so well we had to hide from a hind! I kinda got my arm injured but not that bad the arm is okay. I believe that's where I used a gun and killed someone for the first time. But damn after two years I found out I can't go back to my home and well I decided to stay here, other than that that colt is still with me, amen to that. Scrolling up and reading what I wrote "You must be wondering what he gave me for a weapon?" Why do I have to write this as I'm writing to someone, Jesus...

Anyway, I found a bloody artifact and sold it for 20.000 RU. So I managed to get my self a PDA and soon I will be going to buy a new suit! I think I got everything I need there.
An other thing! I met this guy Artyom , he bought me a vodka, we drank together, he seemed like a good guy, but damn something is wrong with his eyes. They go cris-cross at times and then they return to normal. I almost forgot! It was very exciting today. A dog was chasing me and well I noticed when I came in the loner camp which only had a girl in it. Well I shot the dog but I really didn't notice the girl behind the counter to the right. Well she got up and well asked me for my name and so on. She looked trough her stuff thinking I was a thief! She made me turn around put my hands up put my gun down bla bla. Like I  was a fucking terrorist. But soon our small party got intercepted ,a blood sucker appeared behind her, and at the very moment military ran in , guns raised and ready to fire, telling us to drop the weapons! The sucker instantly went invisible and approached a soldier from behind and stabbed him! As the other soldier aimed at the sucker wanting to shoot him. I got up raising my colt to the soldiers head and well I killed him. Funny thing is the girl wanted to heal the military guy who got stabbed while the sucker ran off.
And she fucking told him my name, and well I finished the guy off. Two soldiers in one day, or better said five minutes, wait five seconds! Damn it was so fast but it all went well. Later I found out the girl was called Kiss. What a weird name to go by.
After that I ran to duty base to hide there and well they never found me. All went well, not witnesses nor bounties. Just two bodies being consumed by mutants. And well one of them was a higher rank I believe. That's it for today!

PS: Kiss has black hair, Brown eyes and is quiet nervous!

**Valentin Dragonov pushes the save button.
Saving...

**Valentin Dragonov pushes the power button

Goodbye Valentin Dragonov

TheHawk

Again a great story just like Stone's :D
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Szenti

Atleast I can read something good, when I have nothing to do.

Steel

I need to get involved with this manjew, lol i shall be around on my loner in the server on saturday

Dug

Thanks everyone, I'll be posting on the regular. So keep an eye out for new entries!

lolKieck

I WAS THE BLOODSUCKER :D
Never interrupt my hunting.
And as always, gweat diary.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is in duty base, bar section.

Now loading....

Now loading....

Page 2

I finally got that suit! It's a rare one in the zone. Haven't seen a person wearing it yet. It's made out of dark blue color, and I might add offers good protection.
I've met a guy called Thade today. He is the leader of the great clan called The Sanctioned. Shame they are dying off slowly. But they seemed like a good group. Thade was playing his guitar today attracting people to him, I was one of them too. I sang along and whistled. The song had a bit of sadness in it. After a while we introduced our selves to each other. There was a girl there too, called Natasha. What a cute name. I love it. Anyway we talked about our "stories" there, where we came from and so on. The girl seemed to had no other option but to run away from home and come here. Her parents were horrible as they wanted her to be a whore to earn money for them. Poor girl. Thade asked us both if we were armed , I was the only one. So we went off to help his friend. Figured it'd be an honor to help someone like him. The so called Father of The Sanctioned. His friend was attacked by a sucker, we quickly moved up and scared him off, putting numerous rounds into him. There I wasted an other box of 45 ACP rounds. He was called Falex or Falax, I don't remember. Anyway he had a shitload of slashes on his back. Damn that had to hurt. He was also wearing a monolith suit. Why'd he do such a stupid thing in the zone? I mean people tend to shoot monolith on sight! Luckily Thade warned me that he is wearing a monolith suit. So we carried him off to the duty base, as it's always empty and deserted, the bar just standing there with no barkeep and collecting dust. We layed him on one of the tables and I removed Falaxes or Felaxes jacket. There I gave my vodka away to disinfect his wounds.  Hehe, Thade asked if I was any good with stiching. I answered, "Yes." While he said, "Good because I ain't.".

Well it was stiching time as Thade said so I did it and we gave the rest of the vodka to the guy to drink it. He screamed when we spilled vodka over his back. I fixed up the wounds and Thade bandaged them. So someone said something about a church being nearby, and well out of curiosity we went to check it out. Couldn't believe there was an actual not destroyed church. Thade went to the altar and asked how does he look. I've told him he looks like a priest with an AK. We chuckled. Anyway soon we parted, I went to the duty base again waiting for someone to broadcast something about a job. But while I was waiting a girl shoved up, her name was Sofiya, I think. She gave me a P220, and well she was a bandit, never expected to have a bandit gift me something. Anyway I might sell the gun or give it to a friend, if I ever earn any. While me and Sofiya were talking , an eco offered work in the eco bunker. So I went off to the bunker and was hired to guard him for a while. I earned 1200 RU. There were two other guys with me. Anyway military stormed in and was having an argument with the ecologist. We all raised our guns at the military and they did the same to us. Soon everything cleared up and they've left. Seemed like the general is a man gone mad with power. So after that, I came back to the duty base again, and well look at that a dutier walked in, must be a miracle.

PS: Sofiya liked my name. Seems like the dutier was nothing but an immature female.
Thade came to the zone because of his crimes while he was young.

Saving...

sebala

o.0

Dug

Royz

Hell, I wish I found an artifact. But even I havent found shit.

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is in the ecologist bunker, barracks section, he is laying in a bed.

Now loading....

Now loading....

Page 3

Well I've been wandering the zone and eventually moved off to a new part of it. Seems like professor Regnov along with Thade has moved off to this part. I've signed a contract and now I work for the ecologists. Looks like I'm an eco-stalker. They pay me, I guard them and do jobs for them. I got my self a nice Abakan today and two boxes of ammo for it. How it all happened? Well I wandered in the place and my PDA transmits a broadcast about offering work in the ecologist bunker. So I go there and find a shitload of mercs armed to the tooth. Damn , I wouldn't trust them for shit but the eco did, well he didn't. He was afraid that they might get bribed. Anyway I was guarding the professor. But before that he had me sign that contract and send me up to buy an Abakan. He thought I would just take the money and go my own way. I ain't a shithead like that. While I was buying the ammo and the weapon, well basically I went up two times, first time was while I was buying the weapon, second, when I realized I need ammo for the Abakan. He gave 60 RU to buy ammo, now imagane that, while the ammo was charged 110 roubles each box. So I sold some information to the trader for 220 RU. I've overheard people talking about killing Eastwood. And the trader was pleased with the info, I got my two boxes and went down. Military came in the ecologist bunker, I have no idea how they got trough the mercs but oh well. Anyway they moved trough the area like we are not there , I believe the would have gave us crap if it wasn't for so many of us. We actually had a stand off at some point and we won, other than that Thade told the ecologist or the professor how he doesn't trust the mercenaries, I don't either, and I don't blame him for not trusting them. They are the scum of the zone! They would kill their own mothers for money. Whoever pays most. Later, he gathered all of the people he hired and went off to the military base, our numbers were greater than theirs. And military actually negotiated with a civil tone, they won't be visiting the bunker for a while. Well they will just to check on it. But I don't believe them. Regnov is my only source of money and I am sticking to it, I have no other option. Well time to sleep, in this nice and cozy new home.

PS: Seems like I'm not considered a criminal as long as I am in the ecologist bunker guarding the professor. Guess the military won't be doing any damage to me. At least Regnov says so.

Saving...

Royz

Oh god, the ecos claim another soul.

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is in duty base.

Now loading....

Now loading....

Page 4

Well now, I haven't wrote anything for ages! Probably because of the cigars and alcohol. They kept me occupied I guess. Vodka became a good friend indeed. Hehe, I smashed that ecos PC real nice, leaving a hole in it, and the spray I made! "Shit hole" hahaha! That should teach them, not paying me for weeks, bastards. So basically what happened is I go to demand pay and he says Star pays everyone. What I say is, I don't give a fuck about Star I have a contract with you and I demand money. He didn't want to pay me and boom I smashed his PC. Heh, he shouted guards but no one would come as he didn't wanna pay em!

Now...on the side note...
Thade died. Stubborn bastard...he was ill and never told anyone...I can't believe it. He would do anything for an other loner, throw rocks at the enemy if he has to, just to protect him and help the other loner. Blizzard, Arytom and I witnessed his death. He slowly died in front of us. At least, he drank some vodka and laughed before he died. I'm glad he did. His last words .. were touching. What a shame...he didn't deserve to die. He should have lived for an eternity, the zone would be a better place with him living.We have burned his flesh as we didn't want mutants digging his body out and eating it.

Damn it...now I feel sad again. I'm gonna go get drunk.

Saving...

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is in his house.

Now loading....

Now loading....

Page 5

I finally managed to buy a new PDA. I ..uuh lost the other one. So much stuff has happened and I don't know where to start from, well I'll start with the first thing I remember.

Last time I wrote something I went to drink I believe and of course I got drunk. It's been like that for months. One day a stalker stumbled into me. He found me in the bar, where else... He looked at me and asked me what's my name which I replied to , telling him my name. Soon I found out he's Hunter. How did he find me? Thade wrote something into his PDA which I do not know and well Hunter got me off alcohol. It was funny when I tried to walk. I won't go into details. I had to sleep for a really long time to get my head straight , maaan my head hurt like hell. Hunter and I moved off to an other part of the zone. He had some misfortunes there. He broke his leg to be exact. He's response to that was "The zone has black holes now?". I laughed. But at the same time I was sent to find a guy called Pilgrim. Well his two "friends" didn't trust me until they really saw Hunter. We carried Hunter back to their camp and did the best we could when it came to fixing him up. A stalker came across and offered us his artifact to heal him. Which we used of course. But his bone was forcefully pushed inside which had to hurt. Hard to believe but Hunter walked like it never happened in a few minutes. Then it came to his head the door, it had a keypad and it was rusty, seemed like no one opened it for ages. So, Pilgrim, Hunter, two of Pilgrims friends and I are going tonight there. Hopefully we will survive and we got the code from a stalker. They lab was sealed for quiet some time and has a weird ass monster inside it from what I've heard from the other guys. I was setting up the house I'm in right now while they were exploring that. So Pilgrim gave us what we needed. Ammo, medkits, bandages. We are all pretty armed and have good armor. Pilgrim has a SEVA. And well I hope everything will go fine tonight.

A thing I just remembered. While we were healing Hunter , a bloodsucker came up, fairly large , I think it's some sort of an Alpha , Razor from what I've heard. Pilgrim insisted in killing it and he did shoot at it but it didn't die or move. And well...I've offered it food and meds and everything, so did the other after we realized it's an Alpha. It was far more ...smart than the others. It looked at us like it was making each one of us different from each other. There I gave it my canned food. But soon he came back and rolled it under my legs, it wasn't eaten. Weird experience , especially when he stalked us. One of Pilgrims body guards tried to trick me that he's next to me, the Alpha that is. I didn't believe him.

Anyway I met this girl at freedom base, yesterday, she can fucking cook! She's also cute and friendly. I'll be coming around more often hehe.

Almost forgot, we went on a sucker hunt and well we hit one , many times but it ran off. Other than that Thade gave a necklace , it's a claw of a bloodsucker. It was from his first hunt. He also checked if I am drunk and any of the stuff I would bring in, he would smell it and my breath. Somehow , he's acting like....never mind.

Saving...

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is in freedom base.

Now loading....

Now loading....

Page 6

We, went in last night. It was a horrible experience. At first we all prepared in our camp. We got our nightvision, medkits, bandages, ammo, gas masks. We discussed the formation. Hunter was to go first, I was to go second, Bael third, Pilgrim forth. I had the task of covering the flanks, while Pilgrim was covering the rear. We would duck if they would charge us from the front so Pilgrim would fire at them and push them away. We were set. We went of to the hole, entered the code and the welcome there...was rather horrifying. Bodies all over the place, mostly bloodied skeletons. Gooey...

We advanced, everyone was afraid, you could feel it. The place gave us an uneasy feeling, soon we have seen the first of them. The creature had white skin, and it was bigger than any other I've seen before. It looked like a bloodsucker. Just mutated. This one was locked up in the cell. It was still alive. I aimed my gun at it while other advanced and soon I was to go with them, which I did. Bael was left to cover our rear while the three of us advanced. There...the two of them charged us. No matter how much we shot they would still keep going. At first Hunter was pushed at me and we fell. While Pilgrim fired and fired. Everything went dark there for a second and then I got up, firing. Hunter ordered us to pull back , so we did. Bael asked "What's going on?!" I replied "A shitstorm my friend, get ready to fire." He soon saw the horrible mutations. I was the first to reach Bael while Pilgrim and Hunter were still fighting, non the less they retreated in a few seconds. The creatures regenerated in the water , so it seemed. No matter how much we would fire. So we had to get them out of it.

They followed blindly. Roaring, poncing, wanting to kill us. The real fight began. One of them pounced at me. There Hunter saved my life. He shoved it away and shot his Deagle at it. The head to be exact. While Pilgrim was busy getting one of Bael. We slowly took them down. The creatures started to scream in pain as we finally penetrated their hide. But soon we realized their blood was yellow and it had radiation in it. Lots of it. It bursted out on Pilgrim, but he had a SEVA so he was fine. Hunter ran out of AK ammo and was left with the Deagle. We retreated and retreated that bloodsucker in the cell was still locked up and we were somewhat happy about it. In hurry I turned to it and said "Bye pal."

Hunter barricaded the entrance to the room we were in. There was no sight of them. Soon the creatures came from the top! By ventilation shafts, no doubt. But...how does one fit in. Anyway they roared like the others, this one, was far more strong than the others. We fired and fired, it came to me as I unleashed a full auto on it. You could see , it looked like "Bring it!" the roars... Soon it retreated along with the other sucker, after Bael got his arm torn up. Well most of us did but we fixed it back at camp. The other sucker seemed to have been forced to stay behind , it seemed the other creatures made it stay. He roared as he knew it was his time. We fired none the less, while Hunter was away searching for a way out as we knew from earlier events the entrance is sealed. He found the console and opened the door, so the broken keypad was not a problem. Soon the bloodsucker was killed and the other creature ran. We got out too, and went straight to the camp. There we took care of our wounds. We checked the documents.

Hunter read it out loud. It seemed the first experiment was a person called Vladimir. This place was guarded by spetznaz or whatever they are called, I never took interest into them I only knew they were a group of elite soldiers. Bael said "Does that mean we are better than tham?" I smiled and said "Yes." Hunter was horrified by the data. We soon discovered they called them Albinosuckers. They were injected with radiation which gave them white skin and made their body radiation, yellow liquid. If it spills on you , get ready to deal with rads. Soon, we realized one of them is out and the other remains in the cell. I was determined to seal it as soon as possible. Hunter objected at that thought and didn't want me to go. Bael did too. They thought I was going on a suicide mission. Little did they know I was just wanting to seal the exit.

Soon I left my so called house which was our camp. I went off , Hunter came after me. Asking if this is what Thade wanted. I replied "It's not what Thade wants, it's what he lived for and believed." Hunter started mumbling about Thade being sick as he saw something in me, that it was false. Soon I knew, they wanted me to be an other Thade or Hunter. Pilgrim wasn't there. Maybe if he was he would made things different. Hunter and I parted. He said to me, not to come back if I make it. I set off to the traders and bought explosives. I went down into the lab finding the door wide open as we thought. I mined it soon and left. It exploded minutes after. I saw Hunter only once , at the freedom apc. Bael however he became a lot more friendly. We both , sold the information for good money. He said if I ever need anything to call him. I was glad he understood what had to be done. And this leaves only one of them out there. Subject 7. The strongest, the smartest one, their pack leader. Of course there isn't any of them any longer. Just him. And I doubt the local suckers would let him into their pack. Or at least I hope so.

It makes me sad that I have nothing to remember Thade of. Hunter has his dog tag. I only have the necklace which Hunter gave me. And that has became a source of anger. As we did something stupid, the lab exit lays sealed and yet he doesn't want to hear from me. I didn't try to contact him and I won't. If he wants it this way, so shall it be.

I was thinking of forming my own stalker clan. I am still thinking of a name and well I will be trying to gather people. Bael offered him self to join the clan and he also offered me to just be like him, help Pilgrim. He is rich no doubt. But I don't think it would work out. Hunter burned my house to the ground and went missing with the files. That is all for now...

Saving...

Rook

Lol, dug really likes doing Diaries..though I suppose it helps keep your memory in check!

Bielecki

Nice work, really great reading these.

Look forward to more.

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is in his camp.

Now loading....

Now loading....

Page 7

Pilgrim delivered me Thades PDA and his dog tag which I put around my neck. While the PDA gave me a lot of info and things I didn't know. I've found out the real name of Hunter. Lev Putin. Other than that I've assembled my own stalker clan, the name is undecided yet. I have Artyom and Veronika. I prefer seeing Artyom in the camp rather than Veronika due to her being an ex merc. However she accepted to be a stalker again. Hopefully I will like her more in future. Funny thing is I am the leader yet I am the youngest. And both of them are older than me. Seriy came around, looking for a bandit. I've told him if I saw the bandit, he would have been dead by now. Artyom has spotted someone observing us, so have I. If they come again, we will investigate. However I have no hostile intentions. My main goal now remains to get Artyom a stalker suit.

I have set up three basic rules for the clan.

"Treat all loners with respect"
"Never Rob another brother"
"Always take in the less fortunate"

Those are the rules that Thade lived with. So will I. Veronika doesn't seem impressed with this, she also likes weed. I've told her, alcohol can be consumed in my camp but it's limited. And I don't want to see any drugs. She might be cute and experienced, but no one breaks the rules. What will people think if they saw us high or drunk? She wouldn't care. Well I would. Just as Hunter stopped me from drinking. I will stop them. The camp has some basic defenses and tents along with the camp fire. I like our location, it's away from the others and hardly anyone comes around. Peaceful camp where I can sleep. Veronika says she doesn't like me smoking, I've told her it's for me to calm down. Anyway I've gave Artyom the Walther P99 that Seriy or Bael gave me, I can't remember. He sold it and the jellyfish. We need the suit. Also after yesterday hard work, I've gave him a vodka.

I am going to arm each member one by one. So far it's only Artyom that needs equipment. Since me and Veronika are fully geared up.

Saving...

Steel

I love this, your following how to be a true stalker, and a legacy is coming about from only 3 characters, from Thade to Hunter to Valentin now. Superb work, keep it up.

Dug

**Valentin Dragonov is somewhere in the zone.

Now loading....

Now loading....

Page 8

It has been a long time since I typed anything into this PDA. I feel like I have been getting older. I'm still a twenty year old guy in the zone. Many things have happened and I don't know where to start from. I haven't seen Hunter in a while and I feel like a part of me has died. I also feel that Thade , Hunter and I are one. We share the same goals. We have the same minds. It has been passed down from Thade to Hunter, from Hunter to me. The definition of a true stalker...

I have become a nomad. There is no camp for me or a place I want to stay for long. I am always on the move. But sometimes, I just feel like, sitting down and putting some more wood into the fire. Watching it and thinking. Out, alone, by my self. Silence has become my best friend. Where ever I go, it follows. However I recently met a few new stalkers in the zone, or at least I think they are new. A friendly and funny bunch they are. But I prefer silence. I don't mind the sound of rain, the campfire, the wind that blows trough out the zone. They have all become a friend and a sound I look forward to.

Ah...the stalkers...I've sent them to Ivan and told him to gear them up, which he did. I gave them the sanctioned patches. All three are friends between each other. Two males and a female. Diana , she's a rather funny person while Vasili is a rather curios one. Patya he is somewhat like me, well all three are like me in a way. I have put them on a right way and I hope they will follow it. They keep coming around, with me only hoping to be left alone. Sometimes I simply don't want to have the company of other stalkers. I like being out alone.

I've also met a strange fellow called Wolf. I've..geared him up too. Andrei still had the weapons I gave him for safe keeping. Wolf soon got a black coat. I am not impressed. Sometimes when I see him, I think he is a bandit. I've wanted a friend out of him, but I learned, even if you act as a brother to one, give him all you have and keep him safe. He does not respect it. You can not buy friendship.

I always wanted a companion, I have the sanctioned. But I hardly see anyone, and our relations, like they have died. I do not remember when was the last time when all of us sat around the campfire, telling stories and just...talking. Now it's just me and the silence....

Recently I accepted a number of jobs and earned some money and sold some artifacts. I've had the idea of joining one of the major factions, but it won't work. I don't want to be in a company of people who take drugs and intoxicate them selves until they have no idea who or what they are. And I don't feel like the zone should be destroyed. It is a gift to all. It is, my home. I find life here much more simple than on the outside. I intend on staying here...until I die...

Saving...