Unknown Pictures

Started by Plunger, 15-01-2010

Plunger

*Your PDA beeps as a Trader relays a post*

Stalkers the following photos were found on the body of a photographer in Pripyat. The findings are disturbing.

He died of a spinal cord severing, and the cameras were all destroyed, only these three photos were left, the last was on him at the time.

A note was found later,

Alex

I can only imagine what this is going to lead to....
It's kind of creepy, nice job.

Locke

Okay. Scary as fuck, I might make some for you (Images that is)

Megamaff

Oh noes! Human stickman! :-0
Honestly though, this looks really interesting :)

Szenti

Quote from: Dark Angel on 17-01-2010
Paint...

FAIL! Its Photoshop.
To the event----<<<<: Its a nice-scary event, I saw a black man appearing infront of STALKERs, and it was very scareh. SCREAMERRZZZZ!!!!

P.S.: Hes like a rapist on the second picture. A PEDOBAER?

Royz

He's always watching...

Cutch

I remember when you started this by attacking Cole and I and we had to run all the way to Black Rain base with Ganen helping us, lol.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Fluffy

Soo.. Any update?

Plunger

Quote from: Fluffy on 17-01-2010
Soo.. Any update?
Not updating it, People need to report stuff in this thread.

Assassinator

Plunger

Sickness

Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Goose

Yea...... Just saying but don't think anyones actually seen it on the server icly I haven't been on in a week so it might of changed but dosent sound like it.....
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Celtic

PDA Message

From Ryan Jones

I've seen something really similar to this popping up inside my base.  He kept flickering like a hologram or something.  One time he was even standing on my head, but he was so light I almost didn't notice.  If someone has anymore info on this guy contact me in the Freedom base.

Plunger

Quote from: Goose on 20-01-2010
Yea...... Just saying but don't think anyones actually seen it on the server icly I haven't been on in a week so it might of changed but dosent sound like it.....
That's ironic, because you were one of the first people it happened too.

Dug

Quote from: Layton on 21-01-2010

I've seen it in freedom base.

Goose

Quote from: Layton on 21-01-2010

okay now I'm clued in after reading celtics post didn't know that's what thiscwas sorry
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

KillSlim

I remember seeing the Hologram-Thing, in Redemption V2. It actually made me jump and had the whole Town on alert.
It's good fear RP.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Duranblackraven

Now I'm gonna have to keep on guard. We've been having Akira floating about and scareing the shit outta people as a 'Ghost', and I thought that was all I was gonna have to worry about.

Chaos

[OOC] I saw the same shit, but my memory was fucked since then.. So I don't remember it ICly.

Genesis

This is scary -.-