Underground Raiders

Started by Snurf, 30-08-2009

Snurf

We are the Underground Raiders. We rob to get our daily penny.

Rank Structure

The Boss

Claw (Snurf Snurf [CAKE])

His Bodyguards

Alek Harvey (|HGN-NT| ThY)

Abdul Rasheed (Doomburger)

The Raiders

Fully vacant.

The Henchmen

Serily Miller (OjL0C)

The Militia

Ditto.

Note : leave me a PM saying I forgot you if I have, I'll add you.

How do we work ?

Simple. We stay in either of our hideouts, building up supplies, and robbing people who come by. We somewhat have a sense of honor and guarantee that once you've dropped your weapon and cash, you'll be free to go. We supply militiamen with pistols, henchmen with automatics and our raiders with suits and decently good weapons.

How to get in ?

Simply put a post here stating why should I accept you and what character have you been applying for.
Faction Relations

Bandits:Friendly

Duty:Neutral

Ecologists:Unknown

Freedom:Hostile

Loners:Hostile

Mercenaries:Hostile

Military:Neutral

Credits to Tunddruff for his lovely faction relations code.
Bird - Master Merc.

ThY

+support. (wrong place?)

lolKieck

+Support
I want to be in it :D
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

ISPYUDIE

+Support

Mega bandit camp in agroprom. I smell Underground  Raiders

KillSlim

No support.
Today I saw a group of around 20 bandits, forcing people to join at gun point. They just wander from sector to sector, forcing people to join or die. I really disagree with this, it ruins and prevents Rp which those characters could have had.
It's going to end up in Rp avoiding then E-drama, IE: people leaving because they don't want their character's RP to be ruined.
And one of your bandits has a fucking SEVA! Apparently because he has a valid story. Can I have my model set to an Exo because I have a valid story!?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

OjManchow

Actually, That was Judas, who just recruited a bunch of randomass people to go around mugging and killing, Nothing to do with UR
Also, you never support anything >=P

Snurf

Quote from: OjManchow on 30-08-2009
Actually, That was Judas, who just recruited a bunch of randomass people to go around mugging and killing, Nothing to do with UR
Also, you never support anything >=P

QFT.

Judas has NOTHING to do with the Underground Raiders, and he was the creep rambling around in his SEVA and his Abakan and his bandit swarm. True some of the swarm were my men, but that's because they had nothing to do at the time being, I guess.. and since I despised this idea of "rob everything that moves" I even devised a plan with every UR member in the thug swarm to catch him by surprise and kill him, but I crashed before I could get it in effect. ThY, OjL0C and Doomburger can attest that.

That's all.
Bird - Master Merc.

Locke

Set your status to hostile with us, we military types dont take lightly to bandits.

Of course you dont have to do this until the leader is established since there are no leaders until then.

Snurf

Well, my opinion of faction relations isn't what BOTH sides perceive, but what ONE side (Raiders, in this case) perceive of the other, so that you could end up with Friendly from us and Hostile from you. Of course, that kind of stuff will get changed as soon as you guys start shooting us.
Bird - Master Merc.

Turnkey

I'm a bit sceptic about this group.

Cobra

Why are they Neutral with Duty and hostile with Freedom? Weird opposites for a bandit group.

KillSlim

Quote from: Cobra on 31-08-2009
Why are they Neutral with Duty and hostile with Freedom? Weird opposites for a bandit group.
Because bandits could have interests with protecting the innocent and containing the zone ... Yeah, right.
Why the hell is this group neutral to the military anyway? It makes no sense.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

OjManchow

Because they would not actively do anything hostile towards them, neither duty, since they have the means to seriously fuck up everything
Freedom not as much

Locke

Yeah, except we would fuck you up in a second.
Mili does that...

lolKieck

And Bandits shoulda be friendly with Freedom.
In Bandits way, if Freedom suceeded, there would be tons of people to rob.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

UnnamedRevenge

There's enough bloody bandits and dangers to newcomers already, I don't think this is fair to new players who will walk out of spawn and instantly lose their small amount of cash.

Friendly with Loners and I'll support it.

Combine

+support

want to be in this.

Blake.H

No support, Sorry mate dont think its a good idea.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Nikolaz72

+ Support. Think its a fine idea <--
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Pawx

A little Bandit Group, What we need alot.
+Support

Yeah and Maybe you should be Friendly With Freedom?

There preety much Bandits themselves >_>

Locke

This faction is pending, if it become popular and prove itself it may get a board.

The leader may also donate for his own board.

You may operate in game, and recruit members.