Unban request: Zombiedance *RESOLVED*

Started by Zombiedance, 30-03-2010

Zombiedance

Name:Charles Stage/Zombiedance
Steam ID:0:0:9656928
Reason for Ban/Unban: (These arent in the right order sorry) This one was the last one. So ^9KAY-TEC|^2Buck said "hey i killed that bto guy want your gun back i killed him while he was afk" SO HE says that i killed him! Then another time i was joking with KAY about exploiting because i lost my gun i guess he took that seriously but i was kidding. Also I exploited 2 times 1st was to set up a quest because there were tons of people sad about no jobs so i payed 25 ru for people bringing barrels and other objects to me to make a camp 2nd time is because i lost all my stuff and wanted it back.. Which trust me quest don't ever appear if they do its people joking like they will do "/me sneezed on wall". "Then they will say hey ill pay someone 1 ru to clean the wall" "/me laugh". Come on i didn't do anything the guy hates me and so does bto because i died from him and lost my gun my friends gave me money for. I never exploited Tec said i was exploiting like no tomorrow but i only did that one time to make jobs for people which really isn't that bad ive been on the server for over 4 months and ive never found any good jobs besides people joking. Its all because i wouldn't give him money for his gun. Please if you dont belive me just make it a month ban or something ive done nothing this is all ive been able to play to pass the time i don't have much money i cant even rent movies from blockbuster or anything right now especially. Due to my dad getting out of the military and having no job this is all i do to pass the time and no this isn't a poor me story this is the truth. Im sorry about the jobs thing i didnt mean anything bad. Please give me another chance i wont ever do that exploit thing for any reason even to give for missions or if im like out of all money ill do what everyone else does when they set jobs up ill earn the money to set the jobs up. Please i didnt know i was doing anything bad when getting the money for setting up the quests please forgive me for that.

Perma-ban
Reason: Currently unknown by me
Supporters:
Fatdan700
Dillenger
|HGN|Pawx
Pokemanz
SwedishFish
Entomologist
UIJO
DemonKid
godlikekilling
helljumper
GalaxiBoy
RustyShakleford
ZombieHunter
|HGN-STSA| KingArthur
Col=Hilson
Hobo Malarky
¢ÖöKïÉmÖñ§tÉr²
ncourcy
Buck
Paintcheck

20 and counting

Paintcheck

For the record I was the one who banned you. The reason list is too long to fit in the rpa superban command so here's what I have on you:

1. Revenge Killing Bto
2. Breaking NLR rule
3. Killing crashed players and taking their guns
4. Creating new characters over and over to transfer money to your main
5. Disconnecting to avoid RP/losing your gun

This has been witnessed/verified by 2 users and 1 admin (there was an active post in the Admin Room saying that people had been complaining about your shenanigans and to find proof).

Bto and "the other guy" did not put out a ban request because "They hate you" as you claim. You have been under scrutiny for about a week now and according to those 2 and a few others they have seen you trying some of this shit. Bto has been around forever as a respected member of this community; he's not lying. I bet if we had Afro look up your character info in the database we'd find that you have like 10 characters created to funnel money to your main guy. From what I have heard and from what multiple users have told me, you have been breaking rules and deserve the ban.

Szenti

Quote4 months and ive never found any good jobs besides people joking
-Not that, but you suck.

If those stuffs are true, what Paintcheck said -Reasons- then you don't deserve an unban. Wait for a few weeks/months, and write another unban request. It won't work if you post one right after you get banned.
And while your banned, get more active on the forums, get on the TF2 server, or something. Those things are good to do when you don't have anything to do -OR GO PLAY WITH WOW-.
Right, going back to World Of Warcraft Trial.

Zombiedance

That's not true i never killed bto he killed me i was sad i said well that sucks on ooc then later bto talked to me and my mom called me so i had to go so i got up and left i never killed him for my gun nor did i ever leave to avoid rp. What do you expect me to say to my mom? Screw off? I'm not saying that to my mom. And yes bto and tec bto hates me because he had a hit on his head and thinks i placed it but i didn't i was a long time ago. He thinks i broke nlr because there was a hit on him he believed i  did it but i didn't. Please how hard is it to get a friend and claim that someone else did something. I understand ive done bad stuff but come on who hasn't on this server. I did it once also due to my guy getting lost losing everything Tool trust, money, guns, armor. I had an aku and an akm and a decent suit and i lost it all due to blue screen of death. I don't know how that did it but it did. So did do the exploit to get it back because it took me 3 months to get and isn't it kind of cheap that i lost all my stuff from blue screen not in character or anything. Please forgive me i wont do it again under any circumstances i swear come on i was up to 2 last night unable to get to sleep scared about getting banned if you don't believe me about me being scared i took pictures to show you if you want that im seriously scared of getting banned i really don't want to leave this server its all ive played on my computer i even read up on all my stalker stuff to remember all about what happened so i could rp better seriously if you look at my history on my computer its just stalker wikia and this forum. Please if you must make the ban like a month or something please i dont mean any harm nor will i ever do it again even if i lose my stuff.

Steel

Quote from: Zombiedance on 31-03-2010
I did it once also due to my guy getting lost losing everything Tool trust, money, guns, armor.

Anything else you want to admit?
That happened due to a wipe, EVERYONE lost their stuff, but they didnt exploit. But instead you decide to basically cheat and try and get ahead of everyone.

Zombiedance

Quote from: The Jackal on 31-03-2010
I did it once also due to my guy getting lost losing everything Tool trust, money, guns, armor.

That happened due to a wipe, EVERYONE lost their stuff, but they didnt exploit. But instead you decide to basically cheat and try and get ahead of everyone.
It wasnt then because my friend still had his stuff and i was left a noob again even though i did 3 months of work to get all that. and no one else lost there stuff it seemed fair come on im not a bad person i listen to admin when they tell me to stop something i stop. Im not a bad person im not a dick to other people unless they screw with me like hit me or do mean stuff to me. Please if you ban me at least let it be from the stalker server i really like this group and at least still want to be able to talk on the forums i acctualy have wanted to play the team fortress server. Please so if you ban me let it be from that server at least. Also paintcheck i already lost my gun so i didn't quit to refrain from losing it if they told you that that's a lie.

Cutch

Quote from: The Jackal on 31-03-2010

It wasnt then because my friend still had his stuff and i was left a noob again even though i did 3 months of work to get all that.
Tell it to myself and the over 50 other people that had that happen to them 4 times. Also, I don't know about Paintcheck, but I trust BTO and Tom much more than you.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Zombiedance

I don't think bto just hates me now. I thought about it and i think its a miss conception. Ok i thought if someone went afk that was that and you couldn't mess with them. So when they used a prop to lift Bto up and bring him a little bit more under the bridge i thought that wasn't allowed so i stopped that guy and said "why are you doing that? I believe that isn't allowed" and i think that guy thought i was trying to kill bto because he killed me earlier and got my gun. I talked to buck and got that straightened out he said he understood that i didn't do anything. He said he would talk to Locke. ( I don't think he will not out of lying but because he forgot. )  Later i talked to Ravaneger and i found out that was allowed i was going to apologize next time i got on but yah.  Also 2 days ago i talked to Ravanger about how i got banned and he understood and said that its really ok.

Cutch

Alas, but what about these other reasons...
2. Breaking NLR rule
3. Killing crashed players and taking their guns
4. Creating new characters over and over to transfer money to your main
5. Disconnecting to avoid RP/losing your gun

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Zombiedance

I explained those multiple times just read all my posts on this thread.

number 5 is what annoys me the most though because of how fake it is and how much there is supporting me. Ok i left because my mom called me and i didn't have my gun because i lost it earlier due to death and so i said to them i have to go im sorry bye and i left. What do you want to say to my mom " FUCK YOU MOM IM ROLE PLAYING ON MY COMPUTER GO AWAY ILL DO WHAT EVERY YOU NEED LATER" because im not doing that. What did you want me to do? (This was earlier) I got killed by him and my gun was in my inventory he was an expert bandit. I was told a long time ago that bandits want to rob and kill you. ( Also according to all stalker games. ) So i shot thinking he was coming to kill me for my gun because of earlier. He was running towards me and i got worried and ran back into a nearby building and shot a warning shot. ( Due to inaccuracy that was really a problem which i forgot about) Then i probably hit him then he shot i was like " OH FUCK " and shot back i got killed and lost gun. Thats how it went I know i broke the NLR but i thought he was coming to kill me and going off my knowledge of all my stalker games and the lore of stalker and what a friend told me earlier i was scared and shot. I know it was the wrong thing to do but he was RUNNING at me and my response was to try to scare him off but seeing as that went wrong it ended up like that. I was scared so i just shot without thinking. Im sorry it was just what came to mind.

Sorry if this messaged sounded mean at any point.

Welshy

You have had numerous complaints against you, witness's of abuse and misconduct on our server multiple times, along with breaking rules mulitple times, how many chances do you want? I've seen that you've been kicked/banned mulitple times, and you didn't learn your lesson then, so the only option was a permenant ban. Following Cutch, Bto is a trusted member of the community, there is no reason for him to lie about such things. The only person valid enough to remove your permenant ban is Last Exile, and i highly he doubt he will a few weeks after your ban, try coming back within a few months, once you have time to mature, possibly then you might be considered for an unbanning. Also, the permenant ban is from the stalker server ONLY, you are welcome to the other servers as long as you don't cause trouble as you did on the stalker server.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Zombiedance

Ive NEVER been banned or kicked before! But im being threatened by some hgn guy about getting banned off the forums VERY soon. Also i tried to join another hgn server and paintcheck banned me already.

Paintcheck

I only banned you from the STALKER server and that should be the only power I have unless the bans are communal across all servers.

And personally I think Zombie's time has been served pretty well, he clearly wants to come back. I vote we wipe his characters and let him have another chance.

Zombiedance

Thank you paint check and sorry for making it sound like you were out to get me but i though you might have gone and banned me from all servers. Also i promise i will never glitch again no matter what happens and ill think before i act if I get unbanned.

Bucky

I (Buck one of the guys along with BTO) think he desveres another chance as well i think ehs learned his lesson.

Zombiedance

Bucky

Zombiedance

I just found out bans are global from afro.