Unban Request: Rashawn Moody [Approved]

Started by Soldier32, 27-02-2010

Soldier32

Name: Rashawn Moody

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15522701

Reason for Ban/Unban: I was giving free weapons to people and one of the weapons I gave to was an admin. Which he then gave me a perma ban for "Disrupting the economy" or something like that. I honestly did not know I what I was doing would cause that. 2 people at Freedom base said the would pay me 5000 roubles to spread word that they are giving free guns and gave me some free guns to give. Since I wasn't very rich and was very nieve I took up the offer. I don't remember the 2 guys at all though. After taking a break and recently playing all 3 STALKER games I really realized what I was truly missing out. I'm very sorry for what I've done and I would love to play STALKER RP again since I'm a stalker addict now. The new updates just worsten the desire to play. Once I again I'm truly sorry and hope to unbanned so I can play STALKER RP with you guys once again(on good terms).

How Long: Permanetly banned

Supporters:

Libertybob

+support

i remember playing with you on the server, you wouldn't do anything that bad on purpose.

Afromana

When was this ban made? If recently, i might be able to check the logs for those two guys you are speaking of

Libertybob

Quote from: Afromana on 27-02-2010
When was this ban made? If recently, i might be able to check the logs for those two guys you are speaking of

no, it was a few months ago at least.

Soldier32

Quote from: Afromana on 27-02-2010

It was around December I believe.

Soldier32

Any updates yet? My friends have been talking about  STALKER RP the past 2 days :(

Zstan

When you were handing out weapons were you a trader?

Soldier32

Quote from: Zstan on 02-03-2010
When you were handing out weapons were you a trader?
No, I was just a loner. I was running around giving people guns for a cheap price or sometimes no price.

killdead 660

Wow wish you would have found me lol. jk

Visit Killdead 660's Signature shop today! :D
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/your-work!/killdead-660's-sig-shop!/

Libertybob

thread revive, is there any updates on here? he says he wants to play but he can't since he's still banned...

can he get unbanned or what? there hasn't been any real replies so far

Paintcheck

I seem to recall this was immediately after that first wipe we had in...whenever that was. Was like 2 days after the Flash spawning caused that wipe and then I seem recall you handing out VSS's and G36s for free. It's been a while so I guess I'd support an unban.

Soldier32

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-04-2010
I seem to recall this was immediately after that first wipe we had in...whenever that was. Was like 2 days after the Flash spawning caused that wipe and then I seem recall you handing out VSS's and G36s for free. It's been a while so I guess I'd support an unban.

Yes, I did hand out weapons for free. I barely had any knowledge of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. so I didn't care much but after spending over 40 hours in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I see what I'm truly missing.

Soldier32

Dug

Goose

Yea its been more then enough time + support(no colour cuz im lazy)
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

unbanned - Stay out of trouble.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Soldier32