Unban Request: [Wazer Wifle]

Started by Wazer Wifle, 19-03-2010

Wazer Wifle

Name: Wazer_Wifle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11375966

Permanent ban for reason: Powergaming/God Modding/Arguing with Players/Arguing with Admins/Advertising/RDM/Meta-Gaming

Reasons for wishing to be unbanned:
The reason for which I wish to be unbanned is so that I may return to role-playing on HGN's Stalker RP server. The times I've spent at HGN have been some of the most fun and influential moments in my roleplay history, and has resulted in gaining me great memories, many friends, but a few less-than-happy acquaintances. I as a person am no where near perfect, but then again, who is?
At the time of my ban, my rash actions were fueled out of a spout of emotional turmoil due to various events, which I should never have let interfere with the enjoyment of others' roleplay. I should never have let them cloud my judgment so bad as to break the fundamental rules which keep Stalker RP running, which keeps the other players happy, which would lead on to my permanent ban.
So now I ask for a second chance... A fresh start at Stalker RP, with no grudges held, no problems, no worries, and a whole lot of fun.

Supporters so far:
Crimzon_Reaper
~TxR~IronDeity
Zarrick
OjLOC
Rook/DTRZ
Dutch
Zero
DuranBlackRaven
Ian 'Zombiehunta' Salvagio
Goose
O'Brian
Poxkillerd
Bagelz
Commanthe
|HGN-STTA| Thy
|HGN-STSA| Paintcheck
|HGN-STSV| Royz
|HGN-STSV|Tunddruff
ISpyudie
|HGN-STSA|KingArthur

19 supporters and counting.

Wazer Wifle

QuoteDutch: You're a good roleplayer- just, let's not pull any 'dragonskin' stuff again.
So, I guess, +support.

Paintcheck: +Support and what not

Yeah there was some instances of powergaming and E Drama but nothing worth perming and Wazer has been around forever. The military would not be what it is without her and I know lots of characters have some IC RP with Krystal.

Irondeity: I agree. Wazer is a very good roleplayer. Just about the entire server enjoys the RP brought to the table mostly with Krystal Winters. I give me +support in best regards.

Duranblackraven: +support Never really seen her do anything considered breaking the rules while I've been on, and I think we need her back.

Zero: +Support
Wazer is one of the friends that stood by me when I needed support, and stood by me at the beginning of my S.T.A.L.K.E.R Career. To all admins, trying to prevent TnB spread, your methods are pretty inefficient so far, banning people doesn't stop the spread, it encourages it, and if you want to stop the spread, be a better server, and update the content, have great leadership, don't keep doing some of the asshole moves you have been doing for a while now. If you keep the ban on Wazer, might as well ban me.

Commanthe: +support

Bagelz: +support for that shit
What a crock of shit reason you got banned.+Support all the way, i dont even think you know me Wazer but ur awesome lol

WeaponOfChoice: +Support all the way, i dont even think you know me Wazer but ur awesome lol
Goose: +supportWazer is a good player and perma ban is a bit overboard for just advertising.

Sniper :+Support The punishment seems a little bit harsh.. And He's a good RPer so i'd give him a second shot

Jackal: +Support

There are two military characters depending on you a hell of alot right now.
Would be nice if you get unbanned!
^ Doesn't include the supports on the other thread.

Stop locking my threads.

KingArthur

God damn it unban wazer. There is no need to ban a role player as good as this, and unless you have done some god damn passive w/ wazer you can't talk about her RP ways. Let her back in god damn it, Its pretty dumb to perma ban just because a few people don't like her, what about all the others that DO like her? Another shot at it, Shes a loyal player and there is no god damn reason to ban her. Unban her, and i'll hadnle the complains (If any) Against her persoanlly.

Plunger

Quote from: KingArthur on 19-03-2010
God damn it unban wazer. There is no need to ban a role player as good as this, and unless you have done some god damn passive w/ wazer you can't talk about her RP ways. Let her back in god damn it, Its pretty dumb to perma ban just because a few people don't like her, what about all the others that DO like her? Another shot at it, Shes a loyal player and there is no god damn reason to ban her. Unban her, and i'll hadnle the complains (If any) Against her persoanlly.
But you didn't get banned, and passive has nothing to do with Meta-Gaming, and RDM.

KingArthur

But you didn't get banned, and passive has nothing to do with Meta-Gaming, and RDM.
I understand that, But Im going to keep an eye on her personally, watching her every move-  One wrong move and shes gone again.

Zarrick

Layton, to be very honest I heard you banned her for another reason, which is the correct, and final reason that you P.banned her for? Must be a pretty danm good one because tons of people RDM, Metagame and even abuse several bugs and dont get P.banned, they may get a slap on the wrist and a ban for a day.

This just seems like projected hate.
====================================

Plunger

Quote from: Zarrick on 19-03-2010
Layton, to be very honest I heard you banned her for another reason, which is the correct, and final reason that you P.banned her for? Must be a pretty danm good one because tons of people RDM, Metagame and even abuse several bugs and dont get P.banned, they may get a slap on the wrist and a ban for a day.

This just seems like projected hate.
Yes, but she's done most of these on multiple occasions, and what is the reason you heard Zarrick let me guess. "Layton is on a personal vendetta against Wazer". I really don't give two shits about her. Silver says ban her for all the reports, I ban her.

Zarrick

No, you P.banned her for talking about another server in OOC, is what I heard...so where is this "Powergame/Godmodding/Metagame" crap coming from? EVERYONE argues, its just roleplay, noone wants to lose so therefore it causes arguments :p

Smirnoff

Who did you hear it from? You should never really trust stories like that, it tend to become worse and worse for everyone who tells this just to make it have more effect.

Honestly,
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

KingArthur

Quote from: Zarrick on 19-03-2010
No, you P.banned her for talking about another server in OOC

Its true... not to be a bitch but i was in TS3 when it happened everyone was whining about this or that and some one said wazer advertised another server, layton went on banned her and that was that. Now can we talk about the unban. and why we think she should get a second chance instead of swelling over this which is getting this no where.

lolKieck

+Support to unban her.
She was one of the better RPers which I met during my days.
Yeah, everyone meta's, even when they do not know that, and I don't think that she was powergaming or DMing, at least I never heard of it while I was on.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Plunger

Quote from: lolKieck on 19-03-2010
+Support to unban her.
She was one of the better RPers which I met during my days.
Yeah, everyone meta's, even when they do not know that, and I don't think that she was powergaming or DMing, at least I never heard of it while I was on.
That is not the point of the thread. The point is not that you didn't her do the stuff, but that you want to give her another despite doing, "Powergaming/God Modding/Arguing with Players/Arguing with Admins/Advertising/RDM/Meta-Gaming"

Which are in the sevrers chat logs.

Crimzon_Reaper

The real reason should really be:
"Someone is a huge <X>, who needs to <Y> and get a <Z>, and stop being a general <XYZ>."

Reason on perma-ban was "Troll". This was all you stated. Don't be such a massive <X>, and lock threads because you wish every single mistake a player has made in the past to be brought to light.

Hell. Maybe we should ban Plunger for reason: "Felt like it", then make him post an unban application stating every single instance of abuse he's ever been caught with. Because -that- seems very relevant.

EDIT:
Still supporting the unban, of course. I doubt I'm the only one that thinks this was an unjust move.

Zstan

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 19-03-2010
The real reason should really be:
"Someone is a huge <X>, who needs to <Y> and get a <Z>, and stop being a general <XYZ>."

Reason on perma-ban was "Troll". This was all you stated. Don't be such a massive <X>, and lock threads because you wish every single mistake a player has made in the past to be brought to light.

Hell. Maybe we should ban Plunger for reason: "Felt like it", then make him post an unban application stating every single instance of abuse he's ever been caught with. Because -that- seems very relevant.

EDIT:
Still supporting the unban, of course. I doubt I'm the only one that thinks this was an unjust move.

He's doing his job.. If you're going to come and insult the admin that banned this person, don't expect it to turn for the better.

Smirnoff

"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Plunger

Does anyone even care that Silver told me to ban her. I guess they assume the person who banned her must have been acting on their own accord.

Wazer Wifle

Can I just get unbanned please?

Zarrick

I agree with Wazers statement, everyone does stuff, far more than Wazer and they're still here, there are also tons of supports.

Crimzon_Reaper

Uhm, Sonic. I didn't mention names, and didn't flame anyone.

Besides. 9001 Supports still.

Zstan

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 19-03-2010
Uhm, Sonic. I didn't mention names, and didn't flame anyone.

Besides. 9001 Supports still.
Lol. Supports don't mean anything, really.

You understand that SilverKnight is the leader, the commanding officer of HGN right?

If he said ban her, don't expect to her to get unbanned.

Although she will probably have another chance to redeem herself.

Take a break, calm down, and come back.

KingArthur

Its obvious most people enjoy her presence (Wazer) And ffs everyone makes a god damn mistake every once in a while. Due to hate in the Staff of this particular player that has played on HGN for a LONG time, I say a second chance. If it was some one who has been playing for a week- I say to hell with it, he has nothing here. But Wazer has been here a while and i think the staff owes it to her to unban her and give her a second chance.

Radek

I think a secound chance is in order, As long as you tone down on the powergaming and such.
Still want Krystal dead, Will be fun to finnaly get to do it. +support

And Layton tbh We dident have all of the information, What we heard was that Wazer Said Tnb Rules and HGN sucks pretty much, when all Wazer said was "It looks ok, i might take a look".
Oh and btw, Powergaming and god modding? Aint that like saying Cold snow or, a burning fire.. Or A fat American?
And is two players arguing between one another a bannable offence? really?... I mean we would have to ban half the server in that case.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

Quote from: Radek on 19-03-2010
I think a secound chance is in order, As long as you tone down on the powergaming and such.

And Layton tbh We dident have all of the information, What we heard was that Wazer Said Tnb Rules and HGN sucks pretty much, when all Wazer said was "It looks ok, i might take a look".
Oh and btw, Powergaming and god modding? Aint that like saying Cold snow or, a burning fire.. Or A fat American?
And is two players arguing between one another a bannable offence? really?... I mean we would have to ban half the server in that case.
She used Dragonskin armor, and could not be hurt by two point blank shots from a spas, an entire clip from an LR300 pointblank, and a handgun. That's god modding.

But anyways, The advertising is not the big deal, I didn't even know about until after the ban. It's not the issue, do not talk about it like it is.

Wazer Wifle

Quote from: Layton on 19-03-2010
Quote from: Radek on 19-03-2010

She used Dragonskin armor, and could not be hurt by two point blank shots from a spas, an entire clip from an LR300 pointblank, and a handgun. That's god modding.

But anyways, The advertising is not the big deal, I didn't even know about until after the ban. It's not the issue, do not talk about it like it is.

First of all, I was assgunned in the middle of roleplay and apparently my corpse was /me'd being shot AGAIN and I'm supposed to know that I was shot that many times including two spas shots to the head when I'm at spawn. I am not psychic, sorry to disappoint.

Radek

When Silver told us to ban wazer It was all about the advertising, it was after you banned Wazer the other stuff was brought up. And you dident know about it? you were in the same chat i was in lol, we all heard it.
All the other offences should have been handeld in the right order, Warn kick ban then Perma.
If you now claim that the advertisment wasent the main reason then this wifle shouldent have been permad in the first place.

btw my point was before you dont need to say both Powergaming and god modding sence it's pretty much the same frikin thing.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"