Umm

Started by Zaki, 14-01-2010

Zaki

I've taken notice that this faction, which is supposed to be active, is VERY inactive. I mostly only see KingArthur on his character.

I personally would like to take this faction over and give it a good name. Get it started, and then pass it along to the next person whom I KNOW will be active and will run the faction.

The reasons why I suggest myself to be the leader is because I know what I am doing, and I know how to get an inactive faction up and running again -CORRECTLY-...

Goals if I take it over:
-Activity
-Passive RP
-NO DM
-/roll hand to hand fights.
-No Godmoding
-Patrols
-Recruitment
-Realism

What I see with the faction:
-Inactivity
-No Passive
-No Patrols
-No Recruitment

Whether you deem me worthy of taking this faction over or not, you have to understand that this faction has died and needs to be remade from scratch. I will, however, return any characters that may have been wiped and the ranks that came along with them (Only applies to you if you were removed when/if I take over). I will remove some ranks, because I looked at the Roster, and it has just too many ranks on it.

Regardless, tell me what you think. I don't expect to get this faction handed over to me just over one small post, but whatever. I want this faction to live again, and I am just trying to do something to make this happen again.

KingArthur

Yea, we need a new god damn leader, untill radek gets his ASS IN GEAR.

Strelok Holmes

*thumbs up* Do so!

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Sniper3124

trouble is, Yeah some of it is leadership. However most of it being inactive is the new members are retarded and never join. If anyone have them on SF say if they dont get on there military character there getting kicked out

Zaki

Quote from: Sniper3124 on 14-01-2010
trouble is, Yeah some of it is leadership. However most of it being inactive is the new members are retarded and never join. If anyone have them on SF say if they dont get on there military character there getting kicked out

That's what I'm saying. Wipe it and start anew, or keep the more senior members of the faction (The ones whom are active), and remove the others.
That's why I offered myself for leadership.

Plunger

Um, I don't really think you should massive jump from not in it to Leader that fast.

Zaki

Then choose the co-leader to be the leader. Have Assassinator reform it.

Assassinator

It is reformed, I do not see your arguement since we do patrols, have events, and other activites. From what I see is you just wishing for power in a faciton.

Zaki

I am not asking to be the leader. I just suggested it. And I don't see a reform. I see way too many ranks, and way too little people.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Zaki on 14-01-2010
I am not asking to be the leader. I just suggested it. And I don't see a reform. I see way too many ranks, and way too little people.

-Support totally! Radek has valid reason and Ass is fine. Ok well it wasn't suggestion it was more like " Current leaders suck so choose me!" No offense sorry Zaki.

You just returned and i guess you aren't ready yet.

Rebel6609

i have to say, whenever i get on i never see any other military people on other than Arthur. and i know this because i'm always getting my ass kicked by monolith when im alone. no one answers my Distress call D: maybe its because i get on later than everyone else?

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Locke

Yeah Zaki, you don't just say "I lead now!" when there are current leaders, and when you aren't even in the faction.

Steel

Radeks not back yet... hes gonna be back soon.
His computer went into the shop today, and hes hoping to get it back tommorow, quit complaining.
And Zaki, no offence, id hate it if you was the leader, just by noticing the way you are on the server.
Infact, just by your attempt to take it over here, and trying to act like an admin on the server, i actually dislike you.

Radek

Haha that was entertaining to read but now get away fromy faction, if you want to talk dead factions there are plenty that are doing Worse then the military. I'll be back when my computer is done, but untill then back the fuck away from my faction tomatocan no one will come and steal
my faction away from me while I'm away. Thing that really pisses me off is that he is basically jsut callling me a shity leader behind my fucking back now as I said, get out of here. Btw who the fuck is strelok holmes?
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KingArthur

Cole train is Strelok, as I said before GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR RADEK!!!

Assassinator

I'm like Herbert Hoover and Radek is FDR. Lol...

Radek

Yea you make treaties and I nuke people.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"