umm?

Started by skateyboi, 06-07-2010

skateyboi

sorry im new but i downloaded everything and im set, so how do i start playing? what server?

Mrtasker

Unfortunatly the server is currently down for an overhaul, give it a week or two and it will most likely be back up.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

skateyboi

alright but is there a way i could play it at my own server? you know just a local server.

jaik

Quote from: skateyboi on 06-07-2010
alright but is there a way i could play it at my own server? you know just a local server.

No and don't ask that question again.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Mrtasker

Nothing wrong with him asking questions, no you can't. But what would be the point anyway, you need players and such.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

jaik

Quote from: Mrtasker on 06-07-2010

Nothing wrong with him asking questions, no you can't. But what would be the point anyway, you need players and such.

Not really, some tard could give him a link to the script.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

skateyboi

alright thanks anyway..

Silver Knight

People think our script is like darkrp, public and all. But it's not.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Predu

Plus they are having enough trouble as it is. (Garry, not much fearRP, not much Canon, the list goes on.) Competition would make it worse.

Locke

Okay Skatey, I hope to see you around once the server is back up. Unfortunately you cannot make your own server because the lua files are private and there is no way to get them without exploiting the server. Anyways, please stick around the forums while we get everything sorted out, the server will be better than ever after this overhaul!

skateyboi

awesome i look forward playing on the server :)

Afromana

Dont be harsh against the Norwegians :V

Turkey

Wait for the server to come back up...

Also: You other guys, Stop VV The thread

Lucidius

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 06-07-2010
Okay Skatey, I hope to see you around once the server is back up. Unfortunately you cannot make your own server because the lua files are private and there is no way to get them without exploiting the server. Anyways, please stick around the forums while we get everything sorted out, the server will be better than ever after this overhaul!

This is how you should respond, not this;

Quote from: Jake on 06-07-2010

No and don't ask that question again.

If your going to be a dick, please contribute something to the thread.

On that note, there's no ETA for the server going live but you should get an emaik about it.

Also, OP (Original Poster) if your making a thread please make the title of the thread some what relevent to your questiion.

Some one may help you if they know what your problem is before having to click your thread, as opposed to if they get distracted with something more interesting and forget.

Edit: Post 1200
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]