Ukrainian Military Complaints and Suggestions Board

Started by Lent23, 09-03-2013

Lent23

Whether you're inside the Military or observing from the outside, I would appreciate feedback based upon how the Military acts or reacts to situations. I simply cannot keep an eye on every single person, and every complaint is taken seriously and looked into equally. If you see somebody goofing off in an unreasonable manner, don't hesitate to post here. It's also better to post here than to bug the admin team; If it's serious, I can take it up with them myself with whomever is breaking a rule (and you, if you so wish to attend.) Suggestions to make the Military better are also taken seriously, the better we can make the military, the more fun everybody on the server can have.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

lolKieck

hey
fyi
military isn't the Red Army
you don't need millions of soldiers
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lent23

Quote from: lolKieck on 10-04-2013
hey
fyi
military isn't the Red Army
you don't need millions of soldiers
Why don't you join us as a grunt, Kieck? We need grunts because they're subcharacters, we need a lot of people who can be called on for some random patrols or whatever to help out with events that traders make. Considering we have an entire sector to lock down from Stalkers, we're going to need more than five grunts. (The 110th don't patrol, but they're going to have to soon if we don't get more 105th grunt members)
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

Sharrock

|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Lent23

Quote from: Sharrock on 30-04-2013
My signature says it all.
He started the post, he can get over it.