Traders Union Announcement thread

Started by Bagelz, 04-09-2009

Bagelz

We've just received many new goods that can be sold. The greatest one being the
Rocket-Propelled-Grenade launcher, which has been priced at a hefty 30,000 rubles. The others are the TOZ-34 Hunting Rifle, new AK models, new food and drink items, 2 new suits, and more descriptive ammo.

Prices on ALL goods have also been raised by SilverKnight. This is because the prices before the whipe were absolutely, ridiculously under-priced. I won't go into detail, but they have been raised for the better of the community and the server.

Overall; enjoy the new goods. They should bring some extremely fun encounters and role-play to the server.

Bagelz

NEWS TIME CHILDREN!

Prices have been set-in-stone and are now fully adjusted to the fairest profits for traders, and fairest prices for players.

And that's about it. I can't find anything we ourselves can own, but with a bit of...talking, and money; I think we can get something going here.

A few more things. While teamwork is important here, do not work together in large groups. While this may be a Union, we are not to cut out each others profits. Please work in teams of 3 at max.

DISMISSED.

Bagelz

UPDATES:

The arena has been completely finished. Applications to compete are up. You can apply in-game, on the forums.
The fighting area and upper area of the arena has been finished. We are using the DUTY base arena.

We have a couple uploaded advance dupes for areas Traders can use. Traders are welcome to use them.

Bagelz

Applications have been closed. You may now apply only In-Character. No buts, no fuss.

Bagelz

Doomburger has been made a co-leader! Congratulations Doom, and I hope you bask in the glory of the Traders Union.

klp4

Congratulations my friend. You deserve it.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Bagelz

KLP4 has been made a co-leader! Congratulations KL, and I hope you bask in the glory of the Traders Union.

ISPYUDIE

klp4

Thank you! I will do my very best, and I won't dissapoint you guys!

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Bagelz

Plague and Stukov have been dealt with.

Roster is now 21 members.

That's about it, nothing else.

Bagelz

We have received a "massive, enormous" donation. An outside, private government organization has begun to fund the Traders Union of Chernobyl. The amount will be kept private, but it is well over 10,000,000 rubles. This money will be used to help fund the Military, Ecologist, and will be given out as mission rewards and bounties.

Bagelz

Sorry for the lack of updates. There really isn't anything TOO update, so.

Torch

Quote from: Bagelz on 01-10-2009
Sorry for the lack of updates. There really isn't anything TOO update, so.

I'll give you something to update about real soon like, I just gotta finish a Poly Sci paper. Military and college don't mix all that well.

klp4

Alright people!
A lot of work is in progress at the moment. A new system will be out, new rooster and perhaps some small treats.
If you have anything to tell me, a suggestion, an idea, something you need or want, something you think we should have or not have, please send me a PM or contact me on SF.

klp4

So far so good.
The new system is under progress and I'm updating the rooster.
I need to know what post/rank you guys want. IMPORTANT.

Will soon update you guys more on what's going on with all the new ideas.

Perhaps some of you have noticed the rank "Counselor" on the roster and that Dark Angel has it.
Well, The Counselor is only a OOC rank. Dark will help you guys with finding a trading spot etc. She will be there to guide you through it all.
If we agree on the idea of just being able to sell some of the equipment etc, she will be the one who decides who will sell what and what every trader will have in their shop. If a trader then needs another supply that he/she doesn't have, the trader can send a request to the managment and they will send a shipment back if the request gets accepted.
This will create a lot of new rp situations and it will be more realistic to the real game.

REMEMBER, tell me if there's anything with this that you don't like or if there's something that you want to add.
A lot of work and ideas are still under progress.

klp4

The Co-leader spot is no longer open.
The applications were very good as so were the applicants.

I've made my choice.

Congratulations to Zero! He's being made Co-leader for the Traders Union for outstanding work and a lot of dedication. Good luck my friend and good job!

klp4

Everything's going pretty well at the moment. Good to see a lot of you being active!
Still working on some small ideas etc, not going to tell you just yet though...Surprise!

If there's anything that you need or wish to talk to me or Zero about, feel free to send us a PM here on the forums or talk to us on SF.

Keep up the good work people!

klp4

Hello everyone.

First of all, I want to apologize for not being online the last few days. I've had a lot of stuff to take care of in other areas and it has taken a lot of time. I'll try to get online a lot more from now on. Sorry.

Second, I want to thank Zero and Dark for all the good work that they have done. Dark has helped me a lot with different ideas and decisions etc, and Zero has done that too and he's been a super good Co-leader. Good job my friend, keep it up!
I'm also very glad to see so many of you being dedicated to the Union and coming up with own ideas and helping out etc. Very good!

Tomorrow I will go on vacation for a week. Radek and I will hit the streets of New York! Bouujah!
So I probably won't be online so much during that week but I'll get on the forums as much as I can.

Remember, if there's anything that you want to ask, say, or something that's bothering you or whatever, tell me or Zero. We're here for you guys.

Cya soon guys! Take care and have fun!

klp4

Hello everyone! I'm back!
I actually got back on friday but I've had tons of stuff to take care of so that's why I haven't been active, but that will change now, time to get everything up and running!

Dark Angel

Will make it understandable for everyone. I'm sick of people ignoring new system. You have 2 weeks to contact me in 2 weeks you will be under discussion of Removal. Everyone caught selling on faction/group spots will be instantly removed!

klp4

First of all, Dark is right. People should follow the new system.
Ofcourse, if someone don't understand it, or has a question about it, feel free to ask whatever you like.
If you don't like it, also, feel free to say that and explain WHY you don't like it.

Now, some new ideas and perhaps an event might happen soon. Though it's just some ideas that I have and I will discuss them with Zero and Dark before I give out more information about it, but I can tell you that it might be something.... awesome.

Want to know what it is....?
* klp4 puts on his secret face.

Zarrick

PROBLEM IS, the new map totally lacks any good spots at all for Traders apart from the BR/TU/Trainyard area, so...>_> We gots a problem, also can somone please update me as "Wine" on ze Roster as BR Trader plox...
====================================

====================================

Dark Angel

Today everyone who has "Contact Counselor" behind their names will get removed same with IA players!

Paintcheck

Apparently I have just been made Coleader. Might change the pricing structure around a bit but otherwise things will likely stay the same.