Traders' Union - Bounty hunter / Mission taker office

Started by KillSlim, 14-12-2009

KillSlim

Bounty Hunter office

The Bounty Hunters' office is where Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries and anyone alike is able to fulfill contracts provided by official factions of the Zone.
Details of the wanted will be provided by the contract creator, these details include the target's appearance, armaments, his / her last location, threat level, and whether this is an assassination or capture mission.
Details of the wanted will be shown as the following:
[
<Name>/<Appearance>/<Armaments>/<Last_Location>/<Capture/Assassination?>/<Reward>

Bounty-head roster

Military's most wanted:
<Name>/<Appearance>/<Armaments>/<Last_Location>/<Capture/Assassination?>/<Reward>

Stone, Military Suit, <Unknown>, Military Base, Assassination, 50000 RU

Duty's most wanted:

Freedom's most wanted:

The 'Most wanted' are contracts provided by non-major faction members.
Most wanted:

Contracts should be plentiful as the factions are currently at an all-out war. This idea was intended to spice up Trader RP and to create work for the countless unemployed Mercenaries.

Missioners office

The 'Missioners office' is where Stalkers, Loners and people alike can single-handedly take missions from factions or providers from across the Zone. The missions can vary in size, objective type and reward. You may be sent out to look for a specific artifact, or to spy on someone; etc.
Mission contract providers must use the following template to ensure simplicity and to avoid confusion:
<Mission_Objective>/<Hazards?>/<Reward>

Ecologist missions:

Trader missions:

Stalker missions:

Bandit missions:

Providers (When giving contracts / missions) must respond with the correct template according to which office you are wanting to use:
Bounty Hunter template:

Missioners template:
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steel

Briliant idea killslim, but could you also make an option to fulfill standard missions so its not just taking targets out?

KillSlim

Quote from: The Jackal on 14-12-2009
Briliant idea killslim, but could you also make an option to fulfill standard missions so its not just taking targets out?

Bounty hunters take out / capture enemies, but I'll see if I can work on that 'Standard Missions' extension.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Steel

Yer true, but right now you have the potential to expand and actually have missions for mercs/loners, which is a dead spot in srp

KillSlim

IceFire

Remove the assasination for Stone, it has been dealt with.

Steel

Bumping this thread, because people should look at it... its a damn good idea killslim has come up with.
USE IT.

KillSlim

Quote from: The Jackal on 02-01-2010
Bumping this thread, because people should look at it... its a damn good idea killslim has come up with.
USE IT.

No one has any money to put on people's heads thanks to the wipe.

Steel

Well i intend to get some missions going once my trader has made some cash.
And ill use this to do so.

Cutch

Spike/Barbed Wire wrapped around hands/Claws?/Near monolith base/Assassinate/1,200 rubles.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Chaos

Quote from: Dark Assassin on 14-01-2010
Spike/Barbed Wire wrapped around hands/Claws?/Near monolith base/Assassinate/1,200 rubles.
Not my friend!

Pawx

Quote from: Dark Assassin on 14-01-2010

Uhhh...Do I know you?

Can I please get a reason why you put a random hit on a...(Omg Lol..) Bloodsucker?

Assassinator

It's like putting a hit on a wolf that keeps killing your sheep, obviously it's the same wolf so you pay someone to kill it to stop it from eating your sheep.

Pawx

I attack two people and I get a hit >_> Oh well :P BRING IT

Cutch

My char doesn't take kindly to you hurting his possible customers.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

KillSlim

Everyone shut the fuck up, this is for bounties and missions only.