Should we remove trader shipments?

Yes.
44 (74.6%)
No.
15 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Dug

Hello HGN,

this is another one of my votes, I'm sure most of you agree with the idea of removing shipments.
This is not DARK RP, and we have no need of shipments. If you play the games there is no shipments at all.
Then why should shipments be here then? I think you will all make the right choice of voting this out and making a good change for the server. To elaborate, shipments are made for low grade weapons. Which basically sucks for the loners. Ammo is in shipments too.

List of known shipments:

3x TOZ-34
3x Chaser 13 aka Mossberg
3x Viper 5 aka MP5
5x Kora aka Colt. 45.
3x Walther
3x Makarov
3x Fora 12
5x Marthas aka Beretta
5x Large Sodas
5x Bottled water
5x Tear gas, flash, smoke, flare grenades
5x Health kits
3x Kabars
5x Chloroforms
5x Notepads
5x Skull masks
5x Disguise kits
5x Boxed backpacks & Jackets
5x Scraps & Wooden Planks
5x Camo vest
5x Whiskey
5x For all sorts of ammo except for PKM ammo which is 3x and VOG which is 1x.

|HGN-STSA| Dug

Aresty

I voted yes. But ammo shipments can remain.

Linxiekins

Yes, I actually like the ammo shipments. I didn't even know anything else came in shipments. Maybe keep the shipments but allow the option to by singles of everything as well.

Archangel94

I voted yes for removing shipments

Dug

Some people can't even afford that one shipment of ammo.
There for would like to buy one box of ammo.

Some people can't carry a shipment because they might be overloaded.

Paintcheck

Hopefully you can make Silver listen this time.

Mrtasker

I can't count how many times i've heard "I'm sorry I can't sell that to you beacuse it comes in a shipment."

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Knife_cz

I like shipments,like bottled water etc,but with mossberg/TOZ/viper,big NO,remove them from these weapons,well..from every weapon

Rebel6609

Everything except weapons should come in shipments. Everything is fine the way it is.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

irondeity

Im in agreement with keeping shipments, but also allowing single unit purchases
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Frostee

I support this due to not being able to sell some ONE gun when it comes in shipments, which if you have less the amount required when given the money for one, you can't buy it and makes a stalker sad probably.
OR at least make it so we can CHOOSE how many want to buy in the menu

Ravanger

Yeah this will help our economy a lot. Let more oppurtunies to buy and more profit for traders, inturn bandits have more to steal.

Linxiekins

And then the bandits sell what they steal and the great circle of life keeps on goin.

Cutch

No because being a bandit is against server rules, remember guys?

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Chrono

I voted yes for reasons that have been said already and can we have a vote for a proper prop protection system or to remove it ?

Silver Knight

You have to understand that guns\ammo\supplies are not made in the zone and suppliers are not going to sell you one gun or one box of ammo for smuggling it into the zone. So no.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ISPYUDIE

Fun > Realism in a situation like this.

lolKieck

Quote from: Last.Exile on 05-03-2011
You have to understand that guns\ammo\supplies are not made in the zone and suppliers are not going to sell you one gun or one box of ammo for smuggling it into the zone. So no.
Traders with one place have their own storage, so, I think yes.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

Trader shipments are a small detail and they don't need to be realistic. We want the fun factor.
Your guns need adjusting like the unrealistic accuracy of pistols.

Legit|Brandon

Quote from: Dug on 05-03-2011
Trader shipments are a small detail and they don't need to be realistic. We want the fun factor.
Your guns need adjusting like the unrealistic accuracy of pistols.

Oh god lets not even go there..
For Freedom

Paintcheck

Quote from: Last.Exile on 05-03-2011

And as usual you completely ignore the fact that traders also have inventory on hand and don't need to smuggle shit in every second which is what the individual buying mechanism is an analog to.

Tom

Ammo is good in bulk. Pistols and Shotties and Vipers? Not so much. As its pain staking for anyone to buy any of thee above as they are not bought often so why buy them in bulk?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Duranblackraven

IRL an FFL dealer will take inventory, then call the company and stock up on guns he believes will sell. Just like I had to wait almost two weeks for the store I bought my Mosin Nagant and AK-47 from to take inventory, then actually order SEVERAL of these guns. Yes, it is a realistic way LE, but you also have to take into account people are NOT going to take the time needed to run something like that realisticly. Everyone wants the single buy option because it's easy compared to using your brain and actually running a business. In the end I'm neutral in this matter. What truly keeps you all from just adapting to what you're given to work with? And, what makes these shipments so important they're worth keeping? Try asking yourself those no matter your stance. After that, then actually post a real reason.

Dug

*Bump*

I find it funny how people who voted no, don't reveal them selves or post the reasons for that specific vote.

Knife_cz