Trader news

Started by klp4, 04-10-2009

klp4

I got a very good idea from Dark Angel today and the idea is that,

Every Trader will have a shop/bar of the their own at a location which the Trader him/her self has chosen.
The location will be permanent so it will be more like the real game. The shop doesn't change place.

Ofcourse you'll be able to change place once in a while if you want to. (We can work more on that)

The other thing is that Traders will not have everything in their shop/bar. (I know this might sound boring but it could be good)
Traders will have certain stuff in their shops and if they need something else, they have to send someone to get it, like a shipment. It could be good for missions as well.

These are just ideas from scratch. If you don't like them or have anything that you would like to add to them, feel free to do so.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

KillSlim

I like the idea of Static trader locations. Maybe limit the amount of traders in one spot too, like, 2 traders maximum in the 100 Rads as an example.
Also- I suggest introducing some rules when it comes to shipments. Make it very secretive. No /bc's like - 'Stalker! Hurry up with that shipment of VSS's!'
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Moordact

Good idea , not that i have anything to do with it...

But i like the idea .
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Aznpunk77

I like the idea. A more realistic economy system and more roleplay capabilities. Stalkers could get jobs, bandits could raid the trade routes, hire mercenaries for guards, etc.

The downside is that if there is only one trader on, you wouldn't be able to purchase certain items. (Could find a way though.)

Locke

I claim the bus stop.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Locke on 06-10-2009
I claim the bus stop.

FUCK YOU. /rage.

klp4

Haha, don't worry Paint, you'll get some place nice.
Guys, talk to Dark Angel, she will help you pick place etc.

And I need to know if anyone wants to be in the Arena team. Please let me know.

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Dark Angel

Guys contact me and tell where you want to be!

I'll use everyone spots! And remmember fastest ones will get the best spots!

KillSlim

I'm the Freedom trader, and I've already picked the town as my prime spot.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

Quote from: Dark Angel on 06-10-2009

That seems a little unfair, Some people are good traders but can't get on because of school related issues.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Plunger on 06-10-2009
Quote from: Dark Angel on 06-10-2009

That seems a little unfair, Some people are good traders but can't get on because of school related issues.

Yeah ='( happends! But education firsts!

2power

I got the big pit in S2
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Paintcheck

Can I haz warehouse?

EDIT: Or be the Monolith faction trader if I can.

commanthe2

Quote from: Paintcheck on 06-10-2009
Quote from: Locke on 06-10-2009
I claim the bus stop.

FUCK YOU. /rage.
man... what he said...

Nikolaz72

Well. *TF2Sound* Ivan come help people out aye? *Travelling Trader* Doesnt have a lot of everything, You can meet him anywhere. Rarely stays in one spot for long. Mostly not in city's.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-10-2009
Can I haz warehouse?

EDIT: Or be the Monolith faction trader if I can.

Contact in SF! No discussions on forum.

Radek

DAmn.. Your close to 1000 posts.
Got to speed up.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

klp4

Off topic.
Locked for now.

Dark Angel

People Check the roster for new information about positions.