Timberwolves group

Started by marked-one, 31-07-2009

marked-one

DESTROYED

itsjustguy

no support just a bunch of newbie guys from facepunch

They like to suit whore.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

klp4

hm..not sure wha to think acually :P
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

marked-one

....................... we bought suits and I am not a nub... I have a trader character and freedom character I am not a noob maybe some people in the group are but... I'll try to stragihten them out...

KingArthur

Always support loner groups because usually they are the ones who can role play well..

klp4

yeah I think i'll support them aswell. Could be fun.

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

TheBigS

I have my support for them. Great group of people from what I could tell. Yeah, there are a few new players in their ranks (notice how I didn't use the term "Minge" like most stuck up assholes do), but the more experienced members of the Wolves are teaching them how to RP. I was very briefly with the Timberwolves, and found my RP experience to be really good. Unfortunately, some people decided to hate on the Wolves and used that OOC hate IC which ruined the experience we were having, but anyway, a good group of RP'ers for the most part.

They deserve your respect and your support.
Jasen Theck
-- STALKER RP // Duty - Recruit / Irish / 24 --

marked-one

I think I'll make a group update and remove some nubish memebers.... and make the group mroe structured   :-X

TheBigS

You shouldn't need to remove nubish members...at least, the ones who are making an effort...

I've noticed from my time being on this RP that no one really goes to a great effort to include the newer players. I think you guys are doing a good thing by being more leniant with your recruiting, while still maintaining some standards. If you are teaching the newer players how to RP well and how to follow orders, etc., and they are making an honest effort, I think you should continue that. Just my two cents. :)
Jasen Theck

itsjustguy

Right, i was pissed and a bit sorry.Well its kinda good.But you need to get some people out of there.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

klp4

And get your own little camp or something, would be cool

marked-one

jaik

STRICT TRAINING
LOLOLOLOL

All I see is bunch of rookies are jumping in expensive suits.
Most of them are newbies and minges.
+ John Youth is going on his trader and gives them shit for free....

NO SUPPORT

And try inviting more respected and trusted players.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

TheBigS

I don't know which timberwolves you've been hanging out with Jake...and when I briefly joined, me and another prospect had to go through even more difficult training than when I became a DUTY recruit...So...yeah...
Jasen Theck

jaik

Quote from: TheBigS on 01-08-2009
I don't know which timberwolves you've been hanging out with Jake

I don't even want to...
And I got enough reasons,one of them lost ToolTrust for minging.

marked-one

WTF i dont give them shit for free..... They payed me for it

marked-one

Dude I dont give shit for free...... they payed me from their own pockets  >:( Don't make random judgements of things you don't know >.>

Moonwolf302

I know for a fact that they payed him

Tunddruff

Allmostfunny

This is Chernobyl shadows. lol everything except the info gathering. because they know that no eco is gonna RP and loose 3K just becuz of some info

marked-one

KillSlim

No support.
From what I've heard and seen, it's just a whole load of rookies who have gotten a hold of expensive gear. Anyway Marked-one for the love of god stop double and triple posting.

I'm willing to support Loner groups by all means, but if it's full of inexperienced cannon-fodder rookies then it's a different story.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

SpAcY

This group kind of popped up out of nowhere. Darkwolf has been only rp'ing for a couple of days to almost a week, And the members are hardly known. IMO its mostly a bunch of newcomers getting together, excluding John Youth. Just.. Don't go the way Vympel(spetznaz) did.

Rhyom Guther

Please... No.... -Support seen just too many of those guys trying to get me to go somewhere "Attempting" to kill me in some way. That one guy... The first Rookie was the one trying to get me killed and steal my weapon and what not. Get your Members together and teach them acuall tactics. Luckly you have not attacked a single Military. If you did you might get smashed and crushed to dust.  :-\

jaik

There's one guy called Bravo,he comes to the Bandit base and annoys me everyday.
Plus he helped Duty.
Bandits are now HOSTILE To you...