ThY's Story.

Started by ThY, 02-09-2009

ThY

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT
Hello =D, yes. ThY has written a story.
Before you read this, make note. It has many mistakes. And i only write this at, uhm..  9:22 am, finished that is.
There are spelling mistakes, as i was too tired to use a spell checker. Just try to imagine this. + this is nothing to do with Ingame territories, or anything, And honestly. It isnt long at all, or that proffesional. Just a nice heart warming story. (I will probaly remove this. And put up a finished one later, feel free to add suggestions, just dont be an arse.)

--------------------------------------
The creature opened its eyes, and peeked out from the dirty window, violently assulted by sunlight, he kept his determination on eyeing the prey. Out of hearing range, a clawed fist smashed through the window. The Stalker had just got out from the bar, on his journey to a safe loner camp for the night. The Sickening eyes chased him around every tree, every building.

The roar of thunder spread across the zone. Followed by the predictable heavy showers that occour regualy in the area. The known Ecologist hut in the distance pelted by the rain, this was surely the wanderes destination. The gun was bent, the AK diddn't look like it could hurt, or even fire in this state. Thin rust coated the magazine. And many dents were spotted on the main mass, this was the loners only defence, in view from the hunter in the shadows.

The man looked at the door, it had been forced open. Many scraping marks on the door, and a dent in the metal where the lock.. was.
Mny thaughts of massacare and blood flowed through the victims head. Undicided if he should seek shelter inside, or pass on. he had heard many stories of the creatures that live and feed in the zone. And he knew of the inscrese of this area.

Everything had a thin layer of dust. The chairs, desks. The man had stumbled in to the shack, rain still bombarding the weak overhead roof. He slamed the door shut, hoping to  wedge it in place, as a kind of lock. But to many attempts, he couldent. He has just made the zone awear of his position. As the sound waves travel on. The human, unknown to this. Just gently closed the door. And thaught about making a baracade infront of this.

Blue eyes flickered as like a torch in the dark corner not yet explored by the man, so intent on locking the door. As the prey turned,  his eyes attuned to the mass of limbs and bodies in the far right corner. A never ending blood pool was seeping from the mutilated corpses, now panicing. The man turned, about to run. When he eyed the baracade of electronics infront of the door. There was no time to move it. Only one life lifeform would now leave the former-Ecologists hut, and he knew it woulden't be him.

A growl errupted from the corner, as the shadow stood up. The loner raised his ak, this was a mistake. The bloodsucker pounced at him before the weak trigger could be pulled. The man was thrown back, into the electronics, this winded him. But he tried to ignore this pain as the thing was ontop of him, before he knew it. A bloody hand grasped his neck, but it diddnt squeeze. He was lifted from the floor by the 7ft beast.

Razor usually played with his food, before digestion. It was not an Ecologists hut to him, as he has claimed it for his own. The bloody heap is his pride and joy, Just like a trophie from a race, The corpses were a trophie dictating the Alpha male.

OxTox

((Your a very good story writer, I can't wait till you continue this story.))

RAPTOR

Reminds me when i was a bloodsucker.
Exactly same thing happend except it was a table instead of electronics.
I chill quite often.

Wazer Wifle

Paintcheck

Kewl story. Nice to see the other suckers rawking the IC section...except this isn't in the IC section. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Snurf

BUT THEN THE STALKER PULLED OUT HIS SUPER NINJA TRICKS AND MANAGE TO FLEE FROM THE SUCKER, SINCE HE ROCKS AND IS A HERO AND CAN'T DIE.

^ what always happens when I'm on my bloodsucker and I'm trying to rape someone who's alone.

Now seriously.

You're ALONE. Against a FUCKING BLOODSUCKER.

What happens ?

You die. End. Of. Story.

[/rage]

Cool story :D
Bird - Master Merc.

Locke

Yeah, until someone comes along and saves you.

Romka

Thy is good at this sort of thing, you gotta admit that.

ThY

Thanks Romka and everyone =D. Havent started to continue it yet, should i?

lolKieck

Razor usually played with his food, before digestion. It was not an Ecologists hut to him, as he has claimed it for his own. The bloody heap is his pride and joy, Just like a trophie from a race, The corpses were a trophie dictating the Alpha male.

This is why you always beaten the hell out of me before the update.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Romka

You should Thy ;)

Zero

Too long, did not listen... nah its cool.

Zombiehunta

Nice story.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Seph491

Nice detail.

RayDark

Amazing, If you fixed your spelling and grammatical errors, You'd be top of your game!

bto

Awsome Story, Cant wait till you finish it!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Zarrick

Good job my strangly mouthed old bean!
====================================

====================================

Dom

This needs to be in the "In Character" section.

Plunger

Quote from: Dom on 19-10-2009
This needs to be in the "In Character" section.
Man speaks the truth.

Dom

I'm just sick of people posing stories and character profiles in the Cordon section, be organised this place is already a messy-as-fuck forum!

ThY

Well some admin better move it then. And can we come back on-topic please.

I thaught this thread was dead! =D

Rook

Awesome, good job ThY :D

Dom

Can someone hurry up and move this to the in character section?

Combine

very good.