This is what happens if you meet Kranzer.:Extremely Graphic.

Started by Ravanger, 04-12-2010

Ravanger

The moive I got this from is called Blood trail.
EXTREME ANIMATION HORROR HD

I could of posted this in Mutant fourms but oh well.

Dragon

Yum, delicious HD blood.
I doubt these videos will convince anybody though, with them being all hardcore and shit.

Duly noted, if I happen to come across you, I will be impaled on a tree and have my IC guts fall onto the floor...
It's just a fleshwound, however,
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Ravanger

Indeed Mainly I just posted this to give a example of what usally will happen as well to show everyone this epic video.

Dragon

Heh, impale the target on the tree closest to you and/or rip off their jaw and throw them down from a tree?
Good style, for killing stalkers.
Id like to see what Kranzer would do against someone who is better armoured/armed/trained.

N3gativezero

That stuff might work against greasers and bald old guys with bolt-action rifles, but will it work against the Psychotic-ExSpetsnaz-Half-Mutant-Orphan-Ninjas with custom AKs and 15-inch knifes who make up the population of SRP?
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Dragon

Quote from: N3gativezero on 04-12-2010
That stuff might work against greasers and bald old guys with bolt-action rifles, but will it work against the Psychotic-ExSpetsnaz-Half-Mutant-Orphan-Ninjas with custom AKs and 15-inch knifes who make up the population of SRP?

Probably...

Turkey

lol where did you get half mutants from? No one on srp is half mutant

N3gativezero

Quote from: Turkey on 04-12-2010

I've seen a half-mutant character before in my early days on SRP... Lulz and facepalms where had.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Turkey

Quote from: Turkey on 04-12-2010

I've seen a half-mutant character before in my early days on SRP... Lulz and facepalms where had.

that was a troll.

Gokiller

Ohhh I don't Want to go near Kranzer! If i see him coming One way, I'll Be Running as fast as the wind the other way!

Turkey

Quote from: Legit|Brandon on 05-12-2010
Wow.

No kidding. Ravanger is in-charge of all the scary shit that happens. D:<

Gokiller

WAtched it HD Now i feel Sick GOOD one, Still
Ohhh I don't Want to go near Kranzer! If i see him coming One way, I'll Be Running as fast as the wind the other way!

whyku

Legit|Brandon

For Freedom

Gokiller

Rov if you ever take me alive, Don't stick your finger Down my Throut, That made me almost be Sick :/

D33tly

Quote from: Headcrabs on 04-12-2010
It's just a flesh wound
Nice Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote
And also (sorry didn't read full post so i know this is probably already here) the video isn't there anymore due to the account being terminated for to many copyright infringements.
And third: I fixed Flesh Wound for you =3

Duranblackraven

Quote from: D33tly on 02-05-2011
Quote from: Headcrabs on 04-12-2010
It's just a flesh wound
Nice Monty Python and the Holy Grail quote
And also (sorry didn't read full post so i know this is probably already here) the video isn't there anymore due to the account being terminated for to many copyright infringements.
And third: I fixed Flesh Wound for you =3

+1 postcount with a HUGE necropost.