Started by Dragon, 01-01-2010

Dragon

Dead.

Locked.
-Torch
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Dragon

*You turn the page*

"...Is able to make anybody feel powerful as they know they can control local history and what will happen to shift what is supposed to happen, but taking lives for the thrill of this power is not necassary, so we instead bend fate by messages, messages have the power of fate, they can start wars, save lives...
We are their ambassador, somebody has to do it, and its us."
"Within days, I ran to the closest trader, and used almost all my roubles to order lightly armoured Ghillie suits and silenced pistols and plenty of their rounds to go with them, with only few roubles spare."
"I chose pistols due to their light weight to try and minimise weight to ensure maximum mobility of users, along with a machete for CCQ and cutting shrubbery"

"We are but not your amateur mail runners, we are the Zone Runners..."

Dragon

Roster

Main branch-Information delivery/Gathering

Senior Runner Official
Adrian "Falcon" Stevens - Headcrabs - Headcrabs35 (Friends)

Runner Officials

Senior Runners

Runners

Security Branch-Defense of Strongholds.

Senior Veteran Guardian

Veteran Guardians

Grade 1 Guards

Grade 2 Guards.

Applications will be open when afew opinions have been posted.

Updated Name & Story.
Story Twice.
Ranks.

Pawx

I didn't really understand the Backstory, But I like the idea, +Support

Now how about getting on the server once in a awhile :p

KillSlim

Could you cut and paste the last posts into the first and original post, please?
The ranks seem too boring and too Militant. I suggest creating your own unique ranks and positions.
The group's backstory is not fully clear nor understandable; the aim I can understand, it's just the group's history I do not follow.

Why would you use an expensive mailing service when you have other methods, which are free of charge, for messages. In other words: PDA Messaging.
I can just securely send a text message from my PDA to the recipient. Or I could just call him on my PDA and tell him through voice.
The group just seems pointless when there are other faster and free of charge alternatives.

Documents in physical form (Paper) I can understand, but we don't have anything like that on SRP yet. Until we have something like the Note Stool implemented with the new script, I'm not going to give any support.
Here's the Note Stool: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=51258
I'm going to make a thread on it, feel free to support it.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Dragon

Quote from: KillSlim on 02-01-2010

I can just securely send a text message from my PDA to the recipient. Or I could just call him on my PDA and tell him through voice.
The group just seems pointless when there are other faster and free of charge alternatives.

PDA are good for sending messages, but they can't exactly deliver packages can they?

Fluffy

Reminds me of Mirror's Edge :P

I likes it. +Support

lolKieck

Actually Killslim has some of the right. What if they would have to run across the Zone with their own weapon and... let's say... 3 AKM's ?
+Support for the idea and coolness.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌