The unbalanced activity

Started by swacko, 24-09-2009

swacko

Dont know if this has already been discussed, but ill post here anyway, just remove if its sorta duplicated. anyhoo...

By unbalanced i mean: If there is a lot of freedom on, there's hardly any military or DUTY active...and vice versa.
I dont know if this is someone else is noticing, but I do, and im getting annoyed by it.
If anyone of you agree that this is a problem, please tell.

I might have an idea of whats causing it, but not really sure.
Take for example: There is a lot of military on, and maybe 1 or two freedom.
The freedomers go to the town and establish a base. Then they are raided by maybe 3-5 DUTY/military-
this leads to ragequit, and if nobody wants to flag up, then nobody will.
(note this is just an example, no accusation towards any faction whatsoever)

My point is, I dont think anone should raid the other part unless there is some kind of "terrorbalance"

Caylob

I sort of agree with that..
Character(s)
Tolik Brome: Loner- Alive
Smith Walin: Loner - Alive
Andrei Grovinski:  Loner - Alive

KillSlim

Agreement.
Maybe this should be a new rule, 'Attack if the enemy only if they have an equal chance of success.'
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Markka

Or at least a chance to defend and try to repel the attacking force? As in, no unfair odds?

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

Zero

Quote from: KillSlim on 24-09-2009
Agreement.
Maybe this should be a new rule, 'Attack if the enemy only if they have an equal chance of success.'
Then none would attack anyone!

Wazer Wifle

I've noticed, but I don't really care. I haven't experienced any problems with it yet, and usually, even if freedom outnumbers Military anyway, its still a fair fight.

Zarrick

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?topic=3852.0

Read it and see if you agree with me then, it -could- solve some inactivity and faction unfairness.
====================================

====================================

bto

I Agree With the Inactivacy...But If theres about 5 Dutiers on and 1 Freedomer, And hes Flagged, He gets Either Captured/Raped/Raided/Killed, Shit like that.

ANd when THeres 2 duty on and 6 Freedom, we dont attack, We sit and do Passive rp, The thing they cant do...
Most of us live in DIffrent Timeszones so its hard to get on...

There is times when About 5 Freedom and 5 duty are on/Military...ANd Duty Raids Us! With there Uber Armor and guns.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

bto

Quote from: Wazer Wifle on 24-09-2009
I've noticed, but I don't really care. I haven't experienced any problems with it yet, and usually, even if freedom outnumbers Military anyway, its still a fair fight.

Because Military Team up with Duty!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Lucidius

The less little side factions you have, the more that go into major factions.

DURPHERP
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Radek

Freedom All you have to do is secure the sector 1 tunnel with, if that one is gone no one unwanted can get past you.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Steel

Well to sort out the faction unfairness of freedom getting raped constantly, Duty or military should declare war upon one another.
We got the stroy to go with it, the whole Mertz and winters thing.
Because in all honesty, crushing freedom is getting boring.