The Ukraine Psycho

Started by Pawx, 13-12-2009

Pawx

*This event Is Mostly Passive RP, And Also a way to get the Server more Active, And Also my first well planned event, Comment Nicely, I spent Time on this. Also merging with Pistol's Event.*

*12/13/2013*
A Squad of Five Militants Were sent into a Warehouse, Inspecting on a Multiple Killings Of Stalkers and Militants. A SOS Call is All that is left of this Scene.

Militant: Base! This is Squad 1! We have a Problem!
Base: Understood, Keep Talking Squad 1.
Militant: I- I'm...The Only one Left! There Dead! Everyone's Dead!
Base: Whats your Status?
Militant: Theres...A Man...Hes to Quick..I can't Find hi- *A Evil Laughter is heard* HES BACK!
Base: Squad 1, Get out of there Asap!
Militant: *Panting* Hes Right behind me! I can't Sha---
Base: Squad 1 can you hear me? Squad 1 Come in!
Militant: *All that is heard is Evil Laughter*
Base: Damnit!

Pox Presents......

Resident Evil Theme Song

The Ukraine Psycho

Story:

It All starts when a Man Named Micheal Isidor, A Russian Man, Was Put into a Ukraine Asylum On Offenses of Battery, Third Degree Murder, Assault on Police and Murder, and Many Other Charges. Many Years later, 2013, He Escaped the Asylum One Night While Roll Call, Escaping To a Place where Murder was made everyday, And Were some would never go, To The Zone. He Plotted his Plans, Plots, And Hideouts, All Organized and Plotted Perfectly. He started Killing Random Stalkers off the street, As a start. As he Grew more and more into the Blood Shed, He started to make a sign on his kills. He would always cut the head off the victim, Taking it. He grew more and more Powerful, Beginning his kills on the Zone Military, It got there Attention. More and more Stalkers were warned and told of this man, Said to kill Stalkers and Militants. Many other rumors were told of some being taken and turned into a form of Bodyguard. Finally, If it couldn't get any worse, A Drug named 'Drainage' Fell into his hands, The wrong hands. He became ever more crazy, Having a taste for Violence, Quicker, Smarter, Faster...It seems nothing can stop him. Tell this Present Day, 12/13/2013, You have a Choice, You can ignore these Killings, Soon becoming one of his victims, Or Do something about it, Stopping this mad mans chaos, Choices are to be made, What will you Choose?

*Picture of Micheal Isidor*

Details Mostly Passive RP, To Make the Server Active again and To add more RP into the server. The RP Varies, Assuming On the Choices you make. Anyone Can Join in this RP, And others can choice not to. All in All, Its up to you.

Rooster?: *To keep Track of the IC Bodyguards Hired and Recruited.*

The Psycho- Micheal Isidor/Poxkillerd

Bodyguards- None so Far

Side Notes: This RP will happen usually on the Weekends, seeing how mostly everyone is on at this time. Also, Please try to make pleasant comments, As this is my first event planned. Supporting Is appreciated.  

deluxulous

2013 seems kinda late of a year. SOC takes place in 2011, I think.

Anyways, check out my old Chernobyl Syndrome thread. This could merge with it well.

Alex

Yea, say like he caught the strain and it made him even more crazy and even more powerful.

Pawx

Quote from: PistolKid on 13-12-2009
2013 seems kinda late of a year. SOC takes place in 2011, I think.

Anyways, check out my old Chernobyl Syndrome thread. This could merge with it well.

The Server takes place in 2013, Had this Discussion a Long time ago (Also, SOC was in 2012, CS was in 2011) , And Maybe...Maybe, Ill check it out.

deluxulous

Also, random capitals.

You should probably fix them.

Pawx

Quote from: PistolKid on 14-12-2009
Also, random capitals.

You should probably fix them.

really? i think it makes it look neat

^See what I did there?

Alex

No offence, but it looks kinda crappy like that...with the capitals I mean.

Pawx

Quote from: Alex on 14-12-2009
No offence, but it looks kinda crappy like that...with the capitals I mean.

I don't really Care if it does, Just that you understand what this Event is about. Not on how super the Details look >_>

Paintcheck

Stop Capitalizing Every Word It Does Not Look "Neat" Like You Say It Makes Me Want To Break Your Face.

Seriously when people type long paragraphs like that I cannot read them because the capitalization screws me up and I can't figure out where the sentences begin and end. Type properly.

Server can't take place in 2013 because the canon/good ending of SoC leads to the Zone disappearing (spoilers). Server time period is in between Clear Sky and SoC so 2011-2012.

Pawx

Quote from: Paintcheck on 14-12-2009
Stop Capitalizing Every Word It Does Not Look "Neat" Like You Say It Makes Me Want To Break Your Face.

Seriously when people type long paragraphs like that I cannot read them because the capitalization screws me up and I can't figure out where the sentences begin and end. Type properly.

Server can't take place in 2013 because the canon/good ending of SoC leads to the Zone disappearing (spoilers). Server time period is in between Clear Sky and SoC so 2011-2012.

Sorry, I have a problem where I do that alot :/ And fixed it awhile ago.

And everyone kept saying 2013 and I heard something about COP taking place in 2013...Guess not :/

Alex

*mumble* COP does take place in 2013...or atleast after the events of The Marked One(Strelok for you hoes that haven't played SoC) *End mumble*

Pawx

Quote from: Alex on 15-12-2009
*mumble* COP does take place in 2013...or atleast after the events of The Marked One(Strelok for you hoes that haven't played SoC) *End mumble*

Oh FFS, Can I get something besides Off Topic Stuff and Errors on my Details? I need to know if its a good idea or not, Not "Oh you Spelled "True" Wrong =3" Please? K Thx.

Goose

Support+ start killing pox >_> and people need to get active doubt this will help that though.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

Not a bad idea, just don't go on a server killing spree.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pawx

Quote from: lolKieck on 16-12-2009

As I said, Passive, There will be a rare case where I will.

Plunger

Quote from: Poxkillerd on 16-12-2009

How is this a passive RP, Your a mass murdered.

Pawx

Quote from: Layton on 16-12-2009
Quote from: Poxkillerd on 16-12-2009

How is this a passive RP, Your a mass murdered.

Like passivng a Crime Scene, or Investigating Hot Spots of the killings, Stuff like that.

Fluffy

Seems Semi passive and mostly staging crime scenes. Makes me think of CSI.

lolKieck

*Takes off sunglasses* YEEEEAAAAHHH !

Steel

With co-operation with pox, i could get my boys to lock down areas due to killings etc.

lolKieck

I'll be saying Caruso endless one-liners.
*Takes off sunglasses* YEEEEAAAAHHHH. Oh, and stay away from mah warehouse :3

Zstan

Sounds interesting I support

Alex

I know I'm a necro-whore, but I just though of this...Strelok Holmes anyone? ololololol...k I'm done now Kthxbai.

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Alex on 07-01-2010
I know I'm a necro-whore, but I just though of this...Strelok Holmes anyone? ololololol...k I'm done now Kthxbai.
No, you're not the first to use that name.. Infact i posted in the name change for that to be my name almost a month ago.. No respones.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Alex

LIAR! Coletrain is better anyways.