The Traders Union is looking for a Co-leader as of now.

Started by Bagelz, 06-09-2009

Bagelz

Alright boys, this is it. Everything for the Traders Union has been fully set up, and I need someone who can help me further assist in this. If you're a respectable player, love role-playing the "trading guy", like to help people out; then send me an application.

Applications I receive will be discussed with numerous admins. Please P-M them to me. DO NOT post them here. It's going to work just like SilverKnight's "NEW FACTION LEADERS?" topic.

Please use the highest of quality when creating your application. I need a player I can trust, and I know they mean business when they send me a long, properly well thought-out application.

Zombiehunta

TU co-leader? Is it just a title, or does it give special privaleges?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Locke

You shouldn't give a shit about privileges, you should care about making the faction do well.

Zombiehunta

I definetly am not getting it, I'm just curious.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Locke

Sorry for yelling, I just dont like people who take things just for their own gain.

Zombiehunta

Bagelz

The benefits for the co-leader are the exact same as the leader themselves. If you apply for the Co-Leader position, you shouldn't be applying for benefits. I took the faction leader spot because I felt I could fix it, and I need another person to help me take it even further.