The Smilodon's Info/News thread

Started by Zombiedance, 13-10-2010

Zombiedance

Non the less everything is fixed taylor just gave me a new backstory and a hole new template for the news/info post. Also im trying to get rid of all the minges in my faction.

Sorry,
Zombiedance

Paintcheck

What the fuck does "Specifically cold" mean? I think you mean "Especially"

Joemoma

Quote from: Zombiedance on 08-11-2010
Non the less everything is fixed taylor just gave me a new backstory and a hole new template for the news/info post. Also im trying to get rid of all the minges in my faction.

Sorry,
Zombiedance
I've edited the backstory, spruced up the main post, stuff like that, it should look much better, as well as swapped Duty over to Neutral, and added some songs me and Zombie feel represent our group, both of us are kinda.. "alternative" with the kind of music we listen to, so if you don't like it, simply read the lyrics to get the feel for it, or dont bother with it, it's under "Misc." for a reason.

Quote from: Paintcheck on 08-11-2010
What the fuck does "Specifically cold" mean? I think you mean "Especially"
And thanks Paint, I'll tell Zombie to change that :P

Zombiedance

Quote from: Alucard on 24-10-2010
Quote from: Zombiedance on 13-10-2010
The Smilodon's
Basic Group Info:
These mercenaries are well known
for their parkour and acrobatic abilities to climb, jump gaps, and utilize the environment to their advantage, but only the
more respected of the group were taught these abilities.

They've never had an issue with any factions, and after quite awhile they became friendly with the Duty faction, as they gave
out many missions to the group. They also often get jobs from the Ecologists, but they're not exactly always friendly with
them, or Freedom. They're not the nicest people around, and would not exactly rush to the aid of a STALKER being robbed, or
a Freedomer under attack from a Sucker, but would more likely speed up, to avoid being the Sucker's next meal for the day.
After being named the Smilodons, they created a group system very much like a pack of animals, based around the Alpha Dog,
which has worked for them for quite awhile, and will most likely continue to.
So basicly, you have to teach your semi-retarded members how to jump, and climb things, because clearly their experience level was to low to allow this.

And you meta/powergame that Duty, and Ecologists have to help you because it's in your backstory?
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/stunts/Military_Parkour_Fail/#287637 Despite that guy at the end it gets my point across it seem useless in the way that video portrays it but its acctually used for military purposes. Or better Parkour in the Russian army that how the russian military uses it.

Cutch

Sorry just realized that uhm yeah...

How are you affording all of this crap? You should probably lower your standards on equipment a bit...

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

They stash whore like crazy. They are the reason admins stopped making stashes because joemama/taylor and co would spend every second they had searching for them (just like Midnight) and between Midnight and these guys new players never got any stashes.

Pawx

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-11-2010
They stash whore like crazy. They are the reason admins stopped making stashes because joemama/taylor and co would spend every second they had searching for them (just like Midnight) and between Midnight and these guys new players never got any stashes.

I'm a bit Skeptical, Do you have any Pictures of them in the act?

Paintcheck

Taylor has a Sunrise suit, I just sold a Merc suit to one of their other members, most of their people have AK74Ms or better, lots of players report finding empty stash boxes like 2 minutes after admins place them and then members of this group show up to my trading post to sell me the stuff I had just put in a stash box. That sounds like stash whoring to me. Be as "skeptical" as you want, they do it and most of the other admins have had similar experiences.

Pawx

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-11-2010
Taylor has a Sunrise suit, I just sold a Merc suit to one of their other members, most of their people have AK74Ms or better, lots of players report finding empty stash boxes like 2 minutes after admins place them and then members of this group show up to my trading post to sell me the stuff I had just put in a stash box. That sounds like stash whoring to me. Be as "skeptical" as you want, they do it and most of the other admins have had similar experiences.

I didn't mean Skeptical in a Smartass way, I was making sure you know it's this group, cause you never know, it could be some jackass Stalker running around and stash whoring...

You never know...

Khorn

Yea, probably all them damn blood suckers too. Stealing all our good loot.

Joemoma

You guys gotta lay. the fuck. off. saying we're stash whores. Sunrise suit, I got from a dude selling coordinates of a stash, I bought it for 4K which I had gotten from doing things for the Military. I found a Merc. Suit once while waltzing on over to my passive RP area, which is the top of the construction site, I'm there pretty often. The VSS I got? Event, L85 Zombiedance has? Event. Remember, stashes aren't the only income we can get. I'm currently saving up to buy us an in-game group separator thing, so we can be noticed some more. I once found a Colt M1911, and left a Martha and 2 boxes of ammo, and I think some food, for the next guy. I even made my own event for noobs, where I handed out 2 pistols, an AKu, and a TOZ. I'm tired of everyone being asses to us because we're everyone's scapegoats. If you have nothing good to say, DONT. SAY. ANYTHING. thought you would've learned that in kindergarten.

Turkey

Joemoma

Cutch

I loled because you claim to be an anti-troll when you feed the troll itself. Also, whoever has been giving out VSS's and SVDs needs a bitch slap in the face.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Joemoma

Quote from: Cutch on 20-11-2010
I loled because you claim to be an anti-troll when you feed the troll itself. Also, whoever has been giving out VSS's and SVDs needs a bitch slap in the face.
I dunno, it was a big event with military and freedom though, I was in the middle of it is all.

Reorp