The Sanctioned: Complaints/Suggestions thread

Started by Steel, 23-01-2010

Steel

Use this thread to give suggestions for improvment or complaints.

KillSlim

Suggestion: We don't need to be 100% hostile towards Mercenaries. If they cause a stir like yesterday then of-course there will be a problem, but we just need to be negative towards them in the way that we pity their ways of making money.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 27-01-2010
Suggestion: We don't need to be 100% hostile towards Mercenaries. If they cause a stir like yesterday then of-course there will be a problem, but we just need to be negative towards them in the way that we pity their ways of making money.

I see what your saying, but they arent welcome on our premisis, and im also only following Canon references.

KillSlim

Quote from: The Jackal on 27-01-2010

I see what your saying, but they arent welcome on our premisis, and im also only following Canon references.

Well, if you look at Clear Sky as an example, when you first leave the Swamps and enter the camp when you still are a Mercenary. You talk to the 'Supervisor', and he is very negative and hinted to leaving the camp.
"Ey, this isn't a Merc camp, buddy. What's your business here."

I say we let Mercenaries stay on premises if it's important, such as using Trader services / Injured, etc (Hence the 'What's your business here'.)
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steel

Quote from: The Jackal on 27-01-2010

Well, if you look at Clear Sky as an example, when you first leave the Swamps and enter the camp when you still are a Mercenary. You talk to the 'Supervisor', and he is very negative and hinted to leaving the camp.
"Ey, this isn't a Merc camp, buddy. What's your business here."

I say we let Mercenaries stay on premises if it's important, such as using Trader services / Injured, etc (Hence the 'What's your business here'.)

Aye, but in SoC era, mercs engage loners on sight.
Which could possibly depict that something happened inbetween the games.
Its something i have to call upon senior members in the group to see their opinion on, im not even happy letting mercs trade with us. By all means, pop down and ask questions, but no hospitality what so ever.

Zarrick

To be honest, I think it'd be better to not engage all Mercenaries, even though it was partially my idea of doing this because I kill EVERY mercenary in the camp, or near it everytime...If they are in the camp to buy, then I think thats a plus because it also gets heat off our backs from the Veteran merc' flagged people, as we all know they can take three shots to the face or more without dyin'...anyway, if they are there to help the camp from Bloodsuckers, or just to trade then thats beneficial, Trading: Szentii is making money, or getting supplies, or if there here to help then why have a chance of wasting a Loners life, when a Mercenaries life can be knocked out of the picture =o Anyone agree/disagree?
====================================

Steel

Quote from: Zarrick on 28-01-2010
To be honest, I think it'd be better to not engage all Mercenaries, even though it was partially my idea of doing this because I kill EVERY mercenary in the camp, or near it everytime...If they are in the camp to buy, then I think thats a plus because it also gets heat off our backs from the Veteran merc' flagged people, as we all know they can take three shots to the face or more without dyin'...anyway, if they are there to help the camp from Bloodsuckers, or just to trade then thats beneficial, Trading: Szentii is making money, or getting supplies, or if there here to help then why have a chance of wasting a Loners life, when a Mercenaries life can be knocked out of the picture =o Anyone agree/disagree?
in honesty we shouldn't be directly engaging them
Regardless, they are just not welcome in the presence of loners. Also szentil is not interested in the money making side, be sells limited supplies to us only.

Zarrick

I've seen Szenti sell to non-Sanct, or if you mean Loners only then nevermind...but still, if a Mercenary wants to waltz in, sell an SvD to him then I imagine it'd be beneficial.

Goose

Chrono kept complaining that he was getting RDmd by people everytime he walked past headed to wards freedom ill see if i can get names but can you refrain from just killing mercs =/ Btw he is my Traders merc soo...
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Zarrick

I am teh sorries, but this is a strictly "No mercenary gtfo" Zone, if he wants to get to places tell him to take the long way around, and besides...I gets its a taste of his own medcine gettin' killed for no reason, Mercs, do after all kill people for no reason apart from a crappy pay =o

My only thing to say, to be very honest with you is "If you cant take it, dont be a Mercenary".

Steel

Quote from: Goose on 30-01-2010
Chrono kept complaining that he was getting RDmd by people everytime he walked past headed to wards freedom ill see if i can get names but can you refrain from just killing mercs =/ Btw he is my Traders merc soo...

Can i just get this straight:
Sanctioned members do not kill mercs on sight, it states in our rules to not engage, we are more discontent to mercs.
Alot of loners hang around our camp, we are not a generalisation for all loners.
There are a few members that hang around the sanctioned, that of course want to get in.
But be this also a warning to those that want to get in, dont break our rules.

Dark Angel

Guys become more active , make a small patrol groups which will scavange area. FOr example each group consits of leader and 2 stalkers and everyone has their own patrol group =3

Would be fun to see 3 sunrises with normal weapons walking around searching for stuff.

Good for atmosphere.

Steel

Quote from: Dark Angel on 31-01-2010
Guys become more active , make a small patrol groups which will scavange area. FOr example each group consits of leader and 2 stalkers and everyone has their own patrol group =3

Would be fun to see 3 sunrises with normal weapons walking around searching for stuff.

Good for atmosphere.

Eh last week we was possibly the most active faction... more so than the major ones.

Dark Angel

Quote from: The Jackal on 01-02-2010

Good for atmosphere.

Eh last week we was possibly the most active faction... more so than the major ones.

But be more creative! It's more like stalkers ganing up chatting and everyone leaving doing their own stuff! As i said make patrol groups etc.

Steel

Quote from: Dark Angel on 01-02-2010
Quote from: The Jackal on 01-02-2010

Good for atmosphere.

But be more creative! It's more like stalkers ganing up chatting and everyone leaving doing their own stuff! As i said make patrol groups etc.

I see what your saying, but we do do that, for example when we went into the labs when your zombie was on, and on lots of other occaisions, i just havent been around, due to my computer dying, fixed now tho :D

Zarrick

No point in patrolling, if anything is ever placed random people lolpick it up, unless its gaurded by sixteen million anomalies, it'd be nice if we could get some scavenging hunts for the Loners setup.

Dark Angel

Still there are alot of items laying around! =3 Stalkers need cash!

Zarrick

Traders dont buy dirt or garbage, and what items =o?! I'll be MORE than happy to make Scavvys for you on Wine, I'll even Admin them myself aslong as somone can colour me invis...just SF me when I'm on the server, I'll place some shit around one area, then get somone to invis me and Admin it...tell people to GTFO if they start lol picking everything up.

Whos up for it?

Zarrick

Go and read my other thread then.

Assassinator

Can you remove Dark's spam, plox? Including this post requesting it be removed.