The Sanctioned: Announcements

Started by Steel, 31-01-2010

Steel

All Sanctioned announcements are here.

Steel

Sorry, again i have another busy week this week, wont be on as much, but im a bit dissapointed over people activity on sanctioned, please get active.

Steel

Due to the server wipe, we have officially no supplies and we are also unarmed.
So next time you see a stalker being attacked, throw a rock at the one attacking him.
We are more or less obsolete now.

Steel

New roster, new sanctioned.
Its to be wiped tommorow.

Dug

Updated the topics, check them for more info.

Dug

The Sanctioned is now looking for a group trader.

Role Description: In order to become a group trader, the trader has to dedicate him self to the group. Helping them out, supplying them, hanging out with them is a part of that. Also he can not sell anything to our enemies. Giving us base prices and sometimes arming the rookies of the group for free. It's a family which has one simple rule. "Your money is my money and my money is your money." That way the group can get equipment in no time and advance quickly.

What is expected of you:
We expect that you do your job efficiently and without error. Which means, being mature and following the rules that all members have to follow.

Clearing things up further more: We don't want a trader who is gonna act like he owns us or thinks he's uber cool or a god. We don't want a trader who is going to instantly start collecting money for him self and leaving the group to fend for it self. This group is based on passive roleplay aka sitting around fires. We do go on missions/jobs and we at times hunt mutants. However you are to be a reliable person in order to become our group trader.

Dug

I know both , Kieck and I have been inactive on The Sanctioned. However all of those who are interested in joining do PM me then we will discuss further details. We are fully intending to bring back The Sanctioned to it's former glory.

Also about the trader, you do not have to instantly give things away or give base prices, we will help you out as much as you will help us out. The job description was for the long run.

Dug

We recently got two new members, KillSlim and Doom, things are looking up. We are still looking for a trader and then we will make a camp. Please do contact me if you are a trader and interested in joining.

Also, KillSlim and Doom, welcome to The Sanctioned.

Dug

I'm pleased to announce that Sharrock is our trader. His character has always been a good friend of The Sanctioned and now he is finally with The Sanctioned.

We are no longer looking for a trader.

Dug

Make sure you guys add each other to your friends list so you can keep in contact, get online together and keep The Sanctioned alive, along with me.

Dug

I've edited the rules of equipment usage.

Veterans and above are allowed to use SEVA and The Oblivion Lost Stalker suit.
Anyone under this rank can't use it.

We are now Content with Duty because of Sharrocks aka Ghosts good relations with them.