The Renegade, Look at and support :D

Started by keyfoot, 17-09-2009

keyfoot

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?topic=3611.0
My Application is done, so please go to the link and look at, support if you like it, dont if you dont.

Renegades are a actual elite bandit group from CS if you didnt know. in game, if i remember correctly, you kill most of them, but not all.

keyfoot

Lucidius

Renegades are elites?

I thought the renegades where the really shitty bandits that you fight in the swamps.

By thought I mean know.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

keyfoot

their are considered "elites" Guess in SoC they failed at that, but yes, they are

Lucidius

I'm talking about Clear Sky, seeing as how the RP is closer to CS in terms of time, or am I incorrect?

In SoC I don't remember hearing 'anything' about Renegades. In CS they are normally the worst faction, and are ONLY in the swamps (which is the first level you explore/combat in. Also not sure if they're outside of the swamps but all of the bandits i've ran in to outside the swamps where in the Bandit faction, and all the bnadits in the Swamps where Renegades).

The Renegades where always armed with Low Condition (almost black to no condition left) MP5's, PMm, Sawn Off and the bandit Leaders in the awesome jacket with the hood always had the long over under shotty (forget the name).

The Bandits you encounter have some of the same stuff but they typicly had AKS-74u's kicking around amoungst the ranks and MP5's where more common.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

keyfoot

ya,. i meant CS not SoC

I know that they were sorta easy, but look at this.

Renegade: An elite bandit group which wasn't introduced in the Shadow of Chernobyl. They raided the Zone from the North-West and captured Limansk, isolating themselves within the area. They also try to control the Swamps, which makes them to wage war against Clear Sky eventually. They cannot be joined.

found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalker:_Clear_Sky

Lucidius

Ah.

That's strange because in SoC you don't hear about them and you don't even go to Limansk, let alone in CS Renegades arn't in Limansk, it's almost all Monolith and the one military chopper. And zombified but they're with Monolith really.

BUT IF IT'S ON THE WIKI THEN IT'S COOL WITH ME.

Just was making sure you knew your shit that's all, I already posted support for it if i'm no tmistaken

My Profile[/b][/size]

Agonix

Umm why not just make bandits more big group and divide them to elitez and non-elitez? Easy :)
"Intelligence and the heart is like an hourglass. When one is filled, other becomes empty."

SpAcY

The renegades were in the swamps, they were armed with sawed off shotguns and makarovs. They had trench coats and basic stalker suits, and OCCASIONALLY a merc with them. You could murder a whole group of 5 or 6 if you were to go into the night with your light off and pick them off with a silenced LR300/MP5.

lolKieck

Quote from: Lucidius on 18-09-2009
The Bandits you encounter have some of the same stuff but they typicly had AKS-74u's kicking around amoungst the ranks and MP5's where more common.
i found a Black Kite and that 9mm silenced special machine gun on one of them bandits.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucidius

orly?

I kiled every single renegade in the swamp and didn't find eather.

You know STALKER though, never a game to have the same shit happen twice, what with A.Life

My Profile[/b][/size]

lolKieck

lucidius, firstly it was CS, secondly it was garbage
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucidius

Quote from: lolKieck on 19-09-2009
lucidius, firstly it was CS, secondly it was garbage

Good point. CS was also abit more focused on what factions did waht though.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

Locked, this has been around long enough.