The Reavers.DEEEAAAD

Started by Ravanger, 07-10-2009

Ravanger

BLARG REAVERS ARE DEAD. THEY ALL DIED. THERE IS NO MORE. BLAAAARG

Ravanger

Sorry about that I had to just get the format all ok. I fixed some stuff. I just posted.

Thats what I mean work in progress. I am still kind of working with the idea.

I justed need to see how it looked for a second so dont judge me 100% on that. Sorry.

Bagelz

That is a 'REALLY' awesome idea!

Goose

Nice sounds good.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

2power

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

Locke

Scary and awesome at the same time.

Zero

I supported this first, before any of you.

Ravanger

These topic will get updates here and there. Then later on I will see if you guys want to put this thing on effect.

Crimzon_Reaper

Ravanger

Remember guys these event is changeing everday.

Steel

Sounds pretty damn good

fletcher

woah....jesus fucking christ!!!
that poor man.....
...these things are going to be a problem, i can tell  >:(

Ravanger

Well just becareful.. We will slowly start to apear.

This also opens a oppurtunity for players who are unable to play mutants and are trust worthy enough to have a go at it.

klp4

Nice mate! I agree with Locke, scary and awesome.
Will be pretty interesting to meet one.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Goose

It's not going to be a problem if it stays small and the people RP well so its not just a bunch of DM.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Ravanger

The elders have been choosen...You can not ask to be in anymore...You must be rped in from now on.

All the people are picked and overlord will be choosen soon.

Also I was wondering if ecologist(If there is anyleft) and BEVA could maybe research into this and you can send me reports I can enter them into the topic. Or anyone that wishes to tell stalkers about this it is a ic documentation for you to postt and read to use ingame.

Also guys who are in Reavers I can edit your information,I can add pictures and a moto and other things.

Like this or something you know,would be nice.

Dug

lolKieck

I suspect that the reavers are (wtf i am talking about, radiation does not mutate) mutated '86 stalkers :P
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Radek

Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Plunger

Quote from: lolKieck on 10-10-2009
I suspect that the reavers are (wtf i am talking about, radiation does not mutate) mutated '86 stalkers :P
It does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation

Goose

Plunger 1 lolKieck 0

Torch

Quote from: Ravanger on 09-10-2009
The elders have been choosen...You can not ask to be in anymore...You must be rped in from now on.

All the people are picked and overlord will be choosen soon.

Also I was wondering if ecologist(If there is anyleft) and BEVA could maybe research into this and you can send me reports I can enter them into the topic. Or anyone that wishes to tell stalkers about this it is a ic documentation for you to postt and read to use ingame.

Also guys who are in Reavers I can edit your information,I can add pictures and a moto and other things.

Like this or something you know,would be nice.

Yeah, I was present on my Eco for an attack, but I'm a CompSci/MechEngie so organic shit is kinda outta my league. But I do have a niftly little post to put up about the Chemical Corps getting thrashed.

Ravanger

Well there not mutated by radiation.. I am going to add more information in there is any confusion.

keyfoot

Torch

Weren't most of the shit in the zone actually created via C-Consciousness Project and just let loose over time? And I mean like the bigger shit, not dogs.