The Order

Started by hadesfan666, 28-12-2009

hadesfan666

The Order is a group of crazy religious finatics that are trying to convert everyone to their religion you will not find out what they believe unless you join. (Which will be explained)

WHAT THE ORDER DOES- We go around and try to get people to follow us to our base then torture them and make them believe :D if you still refuse the religion after torture you will be killed :).

HOW TO JOIN WITHOUT THE TORTURE- Find the church of The Order it will have a cross in front of it. Dont just knock on the door or you will be shot. You must stand infront of the church about 10 yards away and wait for one whole minute then the door will open and you may then enter. Then you will be blindfolded and taken to the forcer room which is where we either torture or let you into The Order.

If you join you must obey our prophet or our leader
we are sort of a bandit group because we rob people of their belongings when  they get taken to the church.

Please reply to this if you want to be one of the first to join without the whole wait infront of the church shit

Spawnmax

+Support GET BETTER GRAMMER!

P.S. I AM A GRAMMOR NAZI

KillSlim

Another group with a name from Freelancer.
Just .. awful. No support what so ever. The group makes no sense, Stalkers arrived in the zone to escape the law, to find refuge and what not, not to preach about a religion.
We already have a "Group of crazy religios fanatics", and that's the Monolith.

QuoteWHAT THE ORDER DOES- We go around and try to get people to follow us to our base then torture them and make them believe *Cheesy* if you still refuse the religion after torture you will be killed *Smiley*.

Aren't there more important things to do in the Zone, like, try to survive, try to earn money?
I just cannot point out the huge number of things wrong with the group; there's too many!
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

KillSlim

Quote from: Spawnmax on 28-12-2009
+Support GET BETTER GRAMMER!

P.S. I AM A GRAMMOR NAZI

Grammar***
You fail. 'Get better Grammar' yourself why don't you.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

hadesfan666

come on people

hadesfan666

Steel

This is like a mix of the tribals in fallouts point lookout and monolith... - support im afraid.

Strelok Holmes

-Support, we already got people like you! It's called the monolith, and they're all the crazy we need.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Pawx

+Support

Thats right, Support, Just cause he only has 3 posts doesnt mean its bad. This isn't Monolith, I didn't hear anything about brainwashing. Also Killsim, Fuck off, No Srs, Just fuck off....God that felt good, Been holding that in for awhile. Ok back on topic.

This is actually a Decent Group, A little more backstory mate, and you got yourself a Golden Group :D. I also like where you don't say what The Order is about, Kinda like a "Come and find out" Sort of thing, Excellent. Only problem I got is The Backstory needs work and when you said your sort of a Bandit Group, Just because you taken there stuff, Doesn't mean your a bandit. Still, I support this, More work though.

Nikolaz72

Look mate. YOU DONT HAVE TO GET ACCEPTED IN HERE TO RUN A FACTION <---

Thats right. Im neither supportive or -supportive since i dont know the guy i just wanted to tell him that with 3 posts he should not be running an official minor faction. But he could always run a group. Get the members to put in the tag in their title and if you really want a roster try post it in this thread about "The Order"
Text Cyric the Archmage.

lolKieck

Well, I don't have good feelings about this group. You should let people choose if they want to be tortured or no. Actually, don't go into a recruiting madness taking everyone, since there would be men like in CoP in Scadowsk which will look for you and kill everyone. I have to see you in RP then I will decide if I'll Support or No Support.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

KillSlim

Quote from: Poxkillerd on 29-12-2009
+Support
Thats right, Support, Just cause he only has 3 posts doesnt mean its bad. This isn't Monolith, I didn't hear anything about brainwashing. Also Killsim, Fuck off, No Srs, Just fuck off....God that felt good, Been holding that in for awhile. Ok back on topic.

His status in the community shouldn't change the way he is treated, where he be new or old, admin or not.
See if I were making this group, using that exact description, the exact same words and grammar; I would get countless 'No support!' due to my status in the community.

I'm not going to treat him like an infant just because he is new to the community and new to the scenario of Stalker RP. Everyone should be treated equally.

Dug

Quote from: KillSlim on 28-12-2009
Another group with a name from Freelancer.
Just .. awful. No support what so ever. The group makes no sense, Stalkers arrived in the zone to escape the law, to find refuge and what not, not to preach about a religion.
We already have a "Group of crazy religios fanatics", and that's the Monolith.

QuoteWHAT THE ORDER DOES- We go around and try to get people to follow us to our base then torture them and make them believe *Cheesy* if you still refuse the religion after torture you will be killed *Smiley*.

Aren't there more important things to do in the Zone, like, try to survive, try to earn money?
I just cannot point out the huge number of things wrong with the group; there's too many!

If we get a name from freelancer why does it matter?
What if no one actually played that game?
What if they actually didn't know it's from freelancer?
Seriously mate you are getting annoying with it , and I agree with Pox and Nikolaz 100%

+support , get some more back story and a tag

EDIT: On the other hand, if it's a good idea it doesn't have to be destroyed, in fact help them don't rage at them and blame them for their grammar, not everyone knows English language , grammar or whatever, that good.

lolKieck

Eh... Alright. You got my Support mate.
If I will see any of you on rampage of killing and torturing, I'll cancel that. By the way, you should try to make less torture and more "converting".

Dug

If they do rdm and all that we can easily cancel the group, us the players we can stop them.
On the other hand if they kill you by "converting" just nlr it <.<

lolKieck

Yep. If I will get info about this group ICly I will be like the "Sheriff" in CoP at Zaton.

Zstan

QuoteWHAT THE ORDER DOES- We go around and try to get people to follow us to our base then torture them and make them believe Cheesy if you still refuse the religion after torture you will be killed Smiley.

- SUPPORT This seems like an excuse to DM everyone you see and also force your fail of a faction onto everyone.