The Neutral Party (A Loner Group.)

Started by KillSlim, 27-09-2009

KillSlim

Based off a group you encounter at the machine-dump near the garbage in ShoC.

The Neutral Party.

A group designed to give shelter and safety to new and old Stalkers and Loners who decide not to get involved in the Major factions' war. As the name suggests, the group desires to stay out of major conflicts, but will do whatever is necessary to defend itself and it's territory.

The Neutral party will have few exceptions when it comes to hostile standings. Bandits are an obvious possibility, but it depends on how they interact with the group. The Monolith is also a possibility for a hostility, but I doubt TNP will interact with the Monolith frequently.
The Neutral party will always be happy to house Stalkers who wish to join.

Ranking:

-Rookie Stalker.

-Experienced Stalker.

-Skilled Stalker.

-Past-Master.

Standings:

Freedom: Neutral.
Duty: Neutral.
Military: Neutral.
Monolith: Hostile.
Bandits: Hostile
Stalkers / Loners: Friendly.
Ecologists: Neutral.
Traders' Union: Neutral.

Territory: With permission from the Military, we hope to use one of the bases within sector three.
If this isn't possible, we shall see if there is a free patch of land suited for base activities in sector 2.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Strelok Holmes

+Support

God damn diggers. Always digging for my machine parts.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

asoldier290

The Military is neutral with the loners. i dont see why we couldent allow you to use the town in S3. I am not a leader but maybe Paying the military for clearance into safety would be sufficient. But of course im speaking oocly im not a military leader.

Lucidius

The ranks might get mixed up with the flags.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Markka

Dora Trajavna - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Alive

lolKieck

God damn support
At last an official loner group.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

bto

+Support!
I like it, But...Between Me and this Post! It should Love Freedom(Because we rock)       ...................................................................Jk

But Seriously, If it doesnt I will Find out where You Live!..................................................This time Im not Kiding

Jk
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Plunger

Complete Support

This faction in CS really put together the loners and united them into a hard working group. The only reason they lost power was because their leader died, so this will be the big comeback.

Zero

+Support if faction will respect all factions equally, and follow the major factions rules.
Also if one loner decides to say, kill a military, the entirely military can't go rush on the entire faction, just the one stalker.

ISPYUDIE

+Support
Some nice Passive RP, Sounds great!

Dug

Radek

Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

KillSlim

10/15 Support eh? Nearly there!
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Goose

+support all the way In CS the stalkers had a deal with the military not to blow eachother away smuggling artifacts and weapons in and out of the zone until the military screwed them over it will work as long as the military dosent screw with them and they have no reason to.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

epic win for u killslim
i hope more ppl will accept this group !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dark Angel

I hate that Mili's are fluffy teddybears to stalkers :V While at the same time mili should kill/capture/imprison them :V

KillSlim

Well, looks like this group isn't going to be accepted.
Locked.