The Loners [WIP]

Started by Steel, 12-01-2010

Steel

The Loners...
Its a little bit simple really, A few guys, just out to survive in the zone. Things started as Parmenion Thade, a stalker, around about in his mid thirties was attacked by a bloodsucker in the redforest, Stupid of him to be there alone? I think so.
But anyways, after a lucky fall and an upward twist of a knife into the suckers cranium, things began to go well for the new loner. He got up and dusted himself off, to then lifted his head to an odd loner just standing there, staring there with his AK over his shoulder.
He nodded at Thade
"So what you got there?" Pointing to the bloodsucker laying there on the floor drenched in blood. Thade being one of these new loners, completely naive about the zone, 'ya know? The new ones who dont survive long.
"You tell me" Thade replied
"That my friend, is called a bloodsucker, now your lucky the thing didnt tear your intestines out"
The Veteran stalker stepped forward extending his hand
"Names Artom Votovsky" . The man said.
"Parmenion Thade" The new stalker nodded, stepping forward shaking the mans hand.
"I know some things about this place and i know how to survive, loners need friends to survive right?"Thade had said to the man.
Artom Nodded "Of course, your lucky to be alive"
Parmenion stepped forward handing Artom a note with his PDA adress on it. "It'll be a pleasure to have some company, Artom" Thade announced.
"Well youve just gained a friend Parmenion" Artom smiled. A Few minutes later, after some deep conversation between the two, a stalker in a green sunrise suit came strolling around the corner, just whistling.
He cocked his head to the left looking at parmenion and said, in a wierd accent in ukranian
"What the hell just happened to you..."
The Bloodsucker had left its blood all over Thades torn tatty clothing.
Artom stepped in and said "This my fellow loner, is a new, naive stalker that just managed to kill a sucker with his knife"
"Well... thats the first"
"Names Ivar Ammadon" The man nodded and stepped forward to greet the two... And so it began, a small band of loner friends began, just simply to survive in the zone, hell if you would.

The idea of this group is to bring strict canon into the world of loners, holding true grudges against people like mercs, bandits and the military. The groups role is not to fight, but is infact a very passive group. Simple sitting around, making fires, preparing kit, and doing what loners do best, hunting for treasures and profit. When i say we are hostile to certain factions, that dosent mean that we engage onsight, we are loners, real loners, nothing special about ourselves, nothing larger than life, just your REAL average loners trying to survive.
Expect to see the group around alot soon.

Positions in the group are going to be limited, theres no special roles, and no ranks, we simply follow each others opinions and respect one another. And you know what happens when loners are murdered right? It travels quick, so try not to treat any loners like shit, or these guys will be on your back. All members of the group are known, and advanced Rpers at HGN.
Do not ask to get in, because i will simply say no, everything is ICly done, you will be lucky to get in. Places will be limited up to about 6 places overall. 3 of which are already filled in by ourselves.
Thank you for your time in reading this and take note: I am not interested in +support or -Support, i dont really want a board for this group. But fill free to give that as a matter of opinion only. Thanks.

The Roster
Founders:

Parmenion Thade (The Jackal)
Artom Votovsky (Klp4)
Ivar Amaddon (Assassinator)
Merus Bellum (Radek)

The Loners Code of Conduct

Faction Relations

Bandits:Hostile
     └Inverted Sun:N/A
Duty:Neutral
Ecologists:Friendly
Freedom:Neutral
Loners:Friendly
Mercenary:Neutral
     └Black Rain:Neutral
Military:Hostile
Monolith:Hostile

Clear Sky:N/A

BEVA:Neutral

N/A - Not Applicable
Friendly - Friendly
Neutral - Neutral
Hostile - Hostile

cl4p-tp

+Support Yes a loner group, I think the idea is ace.

lolKieck

Nice idea, but for hells sake you need a thread for it since you can make In-game loner party ?
+Support since this faction will make loners good again.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

+support, we need loner groups and jackal is a good rper

Steel

Quote from: lolKieck on 12-01-2010
Nice idea, but for hells sake you need a thread for it since you can make In-game loner party ?
+Support since this faction will make loners good again.

Its for players awarness, seeing as we wont have anything in our title etc, and this is a place you can complain and express your opinions about it. Im also one for expressive writing, so i enjoy to write, and id update it every known and again.
Notice the backstory is kind of narrated?

klp4

Lovley mate, looks very good.

I'm proud of you, young padawan. The force is strong in you.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Dark Angel

+Support! For the epic canon followers!

Steel

Quote from: Dark Angel on 12-01-2010
+Support! For the epic canon followers!

Aye, i will be adding more stuff tonight, as you have noticed our faction relations strictly follow the stalker canon.
Ill add in the ways of how we will be following canon tonight.

Dug

"The loners" Why make it small D: Make it a big kick ass group, in which everyone knows everyone :D

Steel

Quote from: Dug on 13-01-2010
"The loners" Why make it small D: Make it a big kick ass group, in which everyone knows everyone :D

Main reason we want it small, is because we dont want any leadership. Ya see, with big groups comes alot of issues, such as inactivity, managing, rules etc. We just want to have a chillaxiing roleplay experience!

Dug

Quote from: The Jackal on 13-01-2010
Quote from: Dug on 13-01-2010

Main reason we want it small, is because we dont want any leadership. Ya see, with big groups comes alot of issues, such as inactivity, managing, rules etc. We just want to have a chillaxiing roleplay experience!

Point taken.

Sickness

+Support

We need Loner groups, plus add CS to the mercenary list ^^
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Dark Angel

Quote from: Sickness on 13-01-2010
+Support

What about Epic Clear Sky!

And where the hell is canon bandit group forum!!!!!!!

Dark Angel

Nooooo!!! Where is the canon name! "Bandits" / "Renegade" with original insignia!

Dug

Quote from: Dark Angel on 13-01-2010
Quote from: Sickness on 13-01-2010
+Support

What about Epic Clear Sky!

And where the hell is canon bandit group forum!!!!!!!

To be honest I would love clear sky in the game but exile doesn't want them in.

Radek

Join the darksiders and together we could rule the galaxy as father and son! Oh right awsumesouce us what this group is.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Steel

Well the group has currently moved into the swamps, creating an island, which will be a sort of hostel and safe area for any Loners.
Mercs, and bandits alike will not be entertained, and any attempt of a breach will result in hostile action, so... get out of here stalker(s)!

Nikolaz72

About that Jackal.. The Swamps is kinda the only place Suckers can be. And Canonly bloodsuckers live and perhaps even hunt there. I suggest you may move to the Warehouse.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Steel

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 15-01-2010
About that Jackal.. The Swamps is kinda the only place Suckers can be. And Canonly bloodsuckers live and perhaps even hunt there. I suggest you may move to the Warehouse.

Yer, they hunt therem for loners.
The swamps are huge.
We have ONE of the islands.
Its a haven for stalkers in the swamps. Loners in CS set up there.
Not to mention this isnt our only site, we will be moving around, as i STATED in the information area of this thread.
Nowhere is permanent for us.

EDIT: New stalker added to the roster.

Dark Angel

Wait if you are taking a break who will lead loners?!

Assassinator

It doesn't have to have a leader, could be a democracy between Radek, Klp4, and I.

Steel

Quote from: Dark Angel on 15-01-2010
Wait if you are taking a break who will lead loners?!

There never was a leader, we where all equals, aslong as the group keeps what it was intending to be, then ima happy.

Radek

Yea.... Democracy ... About that :P
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Steel

Quote from: Radek on 15-01-2010
Yea.... Democracy ... About that :P

Well, just  keep it alive until ive sorted shit out on the home front.
Coz we all know we have some hella good Rpers in this group :P