The L85A2

Started by Steel, 23-09-2009

Steel

Where is it? is it on the server?
Coz me being british, and a recruit currently in the british army would love to see it, its a fine weapon! Unlike its predecessor, The A1, the A2 is amazing.
And if your going for stalker authenticity then why not?
I think in both stalkers its an A1, im not quite sure.
Is it possible to get it in the server?
Thanks

Locke

We don't have it anymore because the Rifle's model was too consuming in terms of server bandwith, if someone could go through the trouble of making one that was up to the server's terms and swep standardization then we could have the weapon back.

Torch

If it was the actual model holy baJesus.
If not then its just a quick texture fix and you should probably send me what was being used.
<3 being able to reduce file size by several megabytes without loosing too much quality.

Steel

Ah it would be amazing to have it in the game... im a big fan of the game, and the rifle!

Strelok Holmes

Does noone recall this topic on the development part of the fourms?

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?topic=2723.0

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Zarrick

That rifle is awesome, its very accurate and I see many stalkers in the game with it, and, being a Britland citizen it'd be awesome to wield it =D
====================================

====================================

Goose

I'd love to see this weapon in the game because i want on the server with the old map or when they had this gun i owuld love a chance to use it.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"