The Illuminati

Started by Creeding, 03-07-2009

Creeding

The Illuminati
We arnt really there.

Current rumors
Nothing, maybe its all one big myth? 9/8/09

The illuminati... a myth... a legend... a crazed rant of an old S.T.A.L.K.E.R or an elite roleplaying group like in the good ole' days?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

An old drunk at the bar starts rambaling on about some "...Illuminati"

"Some say they are an old S.T.A.L.K.E.R story.

Some say Gatlin leads them.

Some say they dont even resist.

But let me ask you this...

Where do the traders get there info...

Why are there so meny disapearing...

Where do monillith and the rest of them dam yung-uns get there weapons!?

Why do... *a STALKER from across the bar scouls at the old man clears his throat*

I ant' been talking to you... *The old man skulks* "

------------------------------------------------------------------

Only the best roleplayers. Only few will be chosen. You dont know about them. For MG reasons, no roster, no names. Only other faction leaders choose to understand who they are and may contact them.

They operate in compleat secrecy and you will be informed if you are chosen. Thay can do ANYTHING, find your name, nationality, faction, rank... anything! ..They could even TK you!

This is a group who, as you can see, are a secret oganisation here to pick up from where The Aces left off. exept this time, even better. With a 'no ranks' system, its just opinions and there reasons.

agian for Meta reasons, no roster, no names no anoucements. Only rumors... but then there rumors... not 100% true now are they?

If you have been with us for 3 months+ and over 100 post count and RP to extream perfection, you may PM me with an APP.

This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

~Ness~

This has my accept.

Work on making it's page pretty. :)

Creeding

This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Radek

Well.. I'm Supplying the current Monolith.. Just btw :P
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Creeding

And whos supplying you?

ISPYUDIE

Government obviously! :P

Creeding

...And whos supplying them? (deus ex refrence!)

Moordact

uhm military they work for government.

I support this faction
Don't mind my englisch im Dutch!

Radek

YEa but seeing that i'm in the mili and Mono. Well let's just say it opens up new options
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

itsjustguy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Plunger

Not very modest, Keke.

Also, The modern Illuminati might be angry at your characters and have them killed.

Creeding

Quote from: Plunger on 21-07-2009
Not very modest, Keke.

Also, The modern Illuminati might be angry at your characters and have them killed.

Q_Q /w ...hold me

Plunger

Quote from: Creeding on 23-07-2009
Quote from: Plunger on 21-07-2009
Not very modest, Keke.

Q_Q /w ...hold me

Come sit on my lap.
* Plunger takes pants down.

Creeding

Updated! now talk.

jaik

QuoteThay can do ANYTHING, find your name, nationality, faction, rank... anything! ..They could even TK you!
So,you say you can find out anything about anyone...What about Monolith :/?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Zero

Quote from: Radek on 15-07-2009
YEa but seeing that i'm in the mili and Mono. Well let's just say it opens up new options
If your not supporting them then that means someone higher or equal rank is in the military is
+ support if members can be killed

Creeding

W....what? Well thanks for the support. Killed... never thret about it, il elabarate about this later.

Zero

It wasn't a threat but I've seen some factions like this on other servers, and they god modded tons of times, just a heads up.

Radek

I am Supplying the Mono in this region but.. I'm getting tierd of em :P

Creeding

Has anyone here played 'Deux Ex'? Well thats where i got the idea from... and C-Consiensios... like i said, elabarate later.

jaik

Quote from: Creeding on 28-07-2009
Has anyone here played 'Deux Ex'? Well thats where i got the idea from... and C-Consiensios... like i said, elabarate later.

There are no people who were sent by C-Con except the Monolith.Remember the agents what were sent by C-CON to kill Strelok are Monolith too,they are just disguised and they are brainwashed to kill Strelok,not to defend The Zone.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Creeding

Exacly... im not saying the Illumanati know about C-Con... thats just where i can some insparation from.

Locke

INB4 PAGAN RITUALS

Creeding

deluxulous

OMG CREEDING POSTED