The Hundred Rad's Bar!

Started by OxTox, 04-09-2009

OxTox

**A broadcast can be heard coming from the Duty Town in Sector Two. ((Right next to spawn.))

**Broadcast from Akim Chernovsky: Stalkers big and small! Come visit The Hundred Rads bar in Rostok! Come by to buy, sell or just talk!

**If you decide to go to Rostok and into The Hundred Rads Bar you see a Stalker Veteran in the Guard Gap and alot of Stalkers and Duty Personal sitting inside enjoying life in the Zone.

**A man named Akim stands behind the bar, he is bald has a scruffy beard and has quite the belly, he suddenly looks at you coming in the bar and opens the sentance: "Greetings Stalker, what can I get for you?"

El Presidente

**Vladimir leans against the counter before letting out a small yawn, he looks around the bar before letting out the sentence: ''Depends, what do you have?''

OxTox

**Akim Chernovsky pauses for a moment to collect his toughts and inspects the man carefully and responds: "For you Rookie... A Makarov PM for three hundred roubles! Or perhaps a job, Rookie?" **Akim Chernovsky then grabs a wet dish rag and begins cleaning the bar looking at Vladimir.

El Presidente

**Vladmir Stukov coughs, clearing his throat before running through his backpack and jacket, he turns his attention towards Akim Chernovsky and says: ''Hm... I guess I'll dob the job and take the Makarov.''

OxTox

**Akim Chernovsky nods at Vladimir and leaves the dish rag on the bar as he walks towards the back to grab the Makarov PM.

**Akim Chernovsky comes back with a shiny and what seems new Makarov PM and puts it on the counter and extends his right hand to get the Roubles with his left hand on the Makarov PM.

El Presidente

**Vladimir Stukov turns momentarily, reaching into the right pocket of his jacket with his right hand and begins to dig for the roubles, he finally grasps the amount of 300 and passes it to Akim before sighing**

OxTox

**Akim Chernovsky Grabs the Roubles Counting them and shooving them into his right pocket and then shoves the Makarov PM towards Vladimir Stukov and says: "The job, Stalker... A Bandit has stolen my Main PDA and has taken it to the Sector One's Abandoned Town Bunker, retrieve it and be rewarded, are you interested in that, Rookie?"

**Akim Chernovsky then leans on the counter with his right arm and looks Vladimir straight in the eyes moving his toungue around in his mouth to take out the pieces of diet sausage between his teeth.

El Presidente

**Vladimir Stukov glares at Akim Chernovsky as he slides a clip into the Makarov PM and cocking it, he takes a deep breath and replies with the phrase: ''Sounds a bit dangerous... but I could use the roubles... I'll look into it.''

OxTox

**Akim Chernovsky nods at Vladimir and grabs his PDA Sending the location to Vladimir's PDA and sighs as he says: "Good hunting, Stalker."

**Akim then resumes cleaning the bar with the filthy wet yellow dish rag.

El Presidente

**Vladimir nods before taking a few steps aside and inspecting the PDA briefly, he then continues up the steps and exits the bar.

lolKieck

**Maciej gets in with his new AKS, comes near the trader and says "A Vodka, Diet Sausage and bread.".
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

OxTox

**Akim Chernovsky looks at Maciej and inspects him carefully and respons: "Four hundred and fourty roubles, Stalker."

**Akim Chernovsky then looks around if there are more customers to help and then shifts his eyes back to Maciej.

lolKieck

** Maciej hands Akim Four hundred and fourty roubles, then takes the Vodka, diet sausage and bread. Then he goes to the table, and sits on him, eating his food and drinking his vodka.

ISPYUDIE

** Andrey Walks into the bar and over to the counter. He reaches for his wallet, "Tourist's Delight an' a beer"

Crimzon_Reaper

** Owen Winters strolls casually into the bright room, inspecting the inhabitants of the underground bar with a slight look of uncomfortable pain endorsing his face.
He soon plumps his backside down on the stool next to Andrey, and slowly extends his arm over the counter. As a few men watch, a Thorn artifact hangs from his hand, not wishing to release it's grasp.
In a cold voice, he utters: "Note to self, invest in thicker gloves".
With a few shakes of his hand, the thorn drops, and embeds its barbs in the rotten wood of the counter.

ISPYUDIE

** Andrey looks at the stalker wearily and offers to buy him a medical kit.

lolKieck

** Maciej looks at the scene, ending his vodka and food.
He looks calmly at every Stalker, thinking about buying some things that these S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s have.

OxTox

**Akim Chernovsky responds to Andrey with a nod and says: "Four hundred and twenty five roubles please. With the Medkit another two hundred." And shifts his eyes onto Owen and grabs his dish rag and uses it to grab the Thorn with and inspects it.

**Akim Chernovsky extends his left hand to receive the roubles from Andrey and says to Owen..: "I'll pay you five thousand roubles for this Artefact, Stalker."

ISPYUDIE

** Andrey digs into his pocket and pulls out his wallet. He count his money, takes out a medium sized bundle and passes the wallet to the trader. After that he gets out his book and starts to flick through it.

deluxulous

**Boris Kerechinov, dressed in his DUTY officer's suit, leans against a back wall, cleaning his AK-74M.

El Presidente

**Vladimir Stukov makes his way down the stairs before reaching the counter, leaning against it with a weary expression on his face, his tattered and ragged clothing contains traces of blood all over it.**

Vladimir Stukov: H-hey... I got your P.D.A... but it wasn't fucking easy... I

**Vladimir Stukov digs into his jacket, revealing a P.D.A and placing it on the counter before awaiting his reward.