The Forgotten [WIP]

Started by Lent23, 31-07-2011

Maxi96203

Quote from: DiskoStew on 03-08-2011
Quote from: HitMan5523 on 03-08-2011
He doesn't understand. We had to kill him for a job that was given to us by someone I won't name. It was nothing personal, it was just a job.
What eves.. Wasn't just that, it's everyone else goin "lololololololbandit!" *Shoot on sight* You can't be a bandit with out being metagamed.. It's impossible. With that being said, take me off the roster.

Have you ever even CONSIDERED that someone found out that you where a bandit group, found out the details of your patch, and then began hunting the bandits? Seriously, every time a bandit group gets killed you all shout "METAGAME!!!!!11_one_111."
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Lent23

Alright guys, if you don't want to be considered bandits and be shot at, you don't have to be in the group. I just want you to realize, however, that you were the ones who wanted to rob people. Recently, I've wanted to get our group a little less known, and take a small break from robbing people. I've tried, but you guys are so overzealous, you kept telling me you wanted to rob people, so we did. Then we got shot at. That's a life of bandithood. We're supposed to be close, and protect eachother, not leave when bad things happen. That's the entire point of being in a group together. Protection. I'm doing this so that we can feel safe, traveling in two or three across the wasteland, not constantly worried about getting robbed ourselves.

To other people, whether you metagame us or not, have your own reasons to attacking us. I don't mind being attacked. I'm not complaining, I like it, it makes it more realistic, that you would attack us back if we're robbing people and killing innocent loners. It's part of the STALKER canon. I have nothing against being attacked and robbed by another Bandit group, as bandits are in smaller clans, not in one gigantic faction (Referencing Shadow of Chernobyl rather than Clear Sky).

If you guys are seriously abandoning me after all the weapons, ammunition, armor, love, support, and all those good times that I've given you, then I'm really dissapointed more than anything. That doesn't mean I'm not angry, but i'm just really questioning why you would all be so hypocritical of your actions. You all convinced me to make us a big bandit group, and the people that I'm closest to are the first people who cut and run. I really can't believe you guys. I've done a lot trying to help you guys.

About the mono-bandit thing, I was thinking about how much of a failure it was doing, and I'm going to change that later when I get home. There's no need for ranks other than the Private through Captain that they give us. I'll just edit that later, when the script doesn't mess up (compared to the school computers). I don't want to have so much confusion with all this Brother, Sister, Father, garbage. I'm going to fix all of it.

If you guys still decide on leaving, it's completely up to you, but seriously, if you're only leaving us because you're tired of getting shot, you're always free to use another character when you're alone. We have a little base, we have a group of people, and we're all active.. I really don't understand why you guys are just angry that we're being fought back upon. I wanted to have a group of people that I could, you know, trust, instead of people that would cut and run, guys. You wanted to be tough. We have to hold our own. That means firefights. We're not even to the extent of monos. Duty may be shaky with us, but Freedom doesn't just instantly shoot us. We don't just shoot them. We don't kill Duty unless they fight first. We don't kill most other factions. It's not part of a big faction war, guys. Come on.

But whatever, we're just a bunch of lolbandits anyways. If you want to leave, tell me your name on the roster and I'll move it to the MIA list, other than that, then you're all good men. If you leave, I enjoyed working with you, if you stay, I'm going to enjoy the future tmies we have together.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

lolKieck

By good times you mean like less than a week?
And besides, even if you'll have the most COMMON title ever, hood and gasmask/respirator on, SOMEBODY will METAGAME.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lent23

Quote from: lolKieck on 03-08-2011
By good times you mean like less than a week?
And besides, even if you'll have the most COMMON title ever, hood and gasmask/respirator on, SOMEBODY will METAGAME.

I've been with these guys longer than a week. It's been a long time that I've played with some of these people, but the new guys are the only people causing problems. That's why we have a ranking system, to show who we can trust.

Also, I don't care if people metagame as much as how my men aren't holding their own when they're shot at. That's what you guys wanted, thats what we got. When you engage us, you're not engaging average stalkers, you're engaging an organized group with a ranking system, weapons, armor, who is also engaging other entire groups, and occasionally factions. Thats your own fault if you die. If you die within our group, you'll be mourned, but it's not like you wont respawn, and I'll give you another gun, is it? Its not that hard to get the weaponry we have. Seriously. You guys mostly have AK-74Us, and some TOZs. If you're really leaving because you're being attacked, I'm just.. I dont even. You're in Stalker RP for heaven's sake.
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

Dude

Were leaving because you rove around with us as your goons, that's all we are when were with you, goons. And that my men hold their own shit proves it, we wouldn't be having this problem, you make money, you give orders, but when shit goes down you aren't there, that's why were leaving; losing shit is typical, but when someone provokes everyone and isn't around to take his hits that's where the problems arise.

Lent23

Quote from: Dude on 03-08-2011
Were leaving because you rove around with us as your goons, that's all we are when were with you, goons. And that my men hold their own shit proves it, we wouldn't be having this problem, you make money, you give orders, but when shit goes down you aren't there, that's why were leaving; losing shit is typical, but when someone provokes everyone and isn't around to take his hits that's where the problems arise.

I havent been there recently because I havent been able to be on past 8 PM my time. You're the only one of my closest friends that hasn't come back after we've changed things around. I give you guys replacement weapons and nice armor, but it isn't my fault that I'm not on. I try to be on as much as I can, and it's not like I'm keeping all of the profit. I'm buying you guys weapons, while trying to keep track of my own money, because I like things too, but that's part of being a leader. I've given specific ranks for a reason, and I want you guys to follow those ranks. You and Disko are Captains because I trust you with leading the others in my absence. It's still open for you to come back and keep your captain rank, and your armor, and your weapons. We're only getting stronger.

Kassendraw

Well seeing has half of The Forgotten members want you dead ICly Brandon. I don't really see how your going to say your getting stronger if in reality your going to lose it all. Forgotten might get stronger but the current leader is screwed.