The Final Day (Bandit Faction)

Started by Deathcon, 03-01-2010

Deathcon

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a huge sword.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

These are the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse preached about in bible scripture since the coming of Christ. Their names are Conquest, War, Famine and Death. These names were taken on by the first four bandits to form Final Day. A Bandit Clan bent on the making the most money possible anyway possible. Currently this involves Slavery, Robbery, Extortion, Kidnapping among other things. The Final Day has expanded since that day now encompassing more than just the original four bandits. Each has named themselves after an emotion that has played the biggest role in their life.

Roster

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Conquest (Cutch)

War (Megamaff)

Famine (Zaki)

Death (Coletrain)

Their Emotions

Misery (Tiberius)

Rage (Deathcon)

All recruiting will be done ICly also any comments would be greatly appreciated, note that I did not make this group I am just making the forum post for them because Zaki asked me to.

Megamaff

Twilight

+Support - Doesn't afraid of anything

Pawx

-Support

The RP is terrible with this group, One fight, They NLRed and DMed, Using no RP what so ever, Also, I'm preety sure hitting on women in my bar isn't really making money :/

Dug

Quote from: Poxkillerd on 03-01-2010
-Support

The RP is terrible with this group, One fight, They NLRed and DMed, Using no RP what so ever, Also, I'm preety sure hitting on women in my bar isn't really making money :/

DM?! -support

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 04-01-2010
Quote from: Poxkillerd on 03-01-2010
-Support

DM?! -support
DM?!?! MOAR NO SUPPORT
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

TheHawk

Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

KillSlim

I'm not going to give or minus support. All I have seen is 'Umg this group DM's'. Without hard-evidence I'm remaining neutral (Unusually).
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Twilight

Quote from: KingBenc on 04-01-2010
-support ----> DM

I love how you take his word we DMed.

KillSlim

Pics or it didn't happen.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Amontillado

- Support - Support on this one. Never see this group active at all for me to Support.

Steel

Well i remain neutural atm, some of you did fire at as dutymen at the gates, so we returned fire, and you ran off.
So what your RP is like, i dont know. Ill find out  soon im sure.

Nikolaz72

-Support Two of your members jumped around like idiots shooting at eachother around a Duty Patrol that i happened to be on... Havent seen the other members on and therefor would put pending but i trust Pox and he said that the members are of poor quality when it comes to rp so.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

klp4

Neutral here as well.
A good idea but haven't seen too much of your rp and from what I've heard, some of your members need take stuff a little more seriously.

And btw, lets say that us military folks did have keys to our base. After stealing them from me, what did you plan to do next? Move in and have a slumber party with the rest of the Forces? :P
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

KillSlim

I'll give my verdict when I see their RP, when my PC is back up and running with everything reinstalled.

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Amontillado on 04-01-2010
- Support - Support on this one. Never see this group active at all for me to Support.
You've not been active on the server when this group came into play just a few days ago.

Anywho, bird of prey fail base so  i'll remain neutral on this.

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Twilight

Well after taking the keys we could rp taking prop vss's and actually get the weapons. But we've given up on this. Most are doing what they want, I'm probably done with srp.

KillSlim

Quote from: Twilight on 05-01-2010
Well after taking the keys we could rp taking prop vss's and actually get the weapons. But we've given up on this. Most are doing what they want, I'm probably done with srp.

No. No one is EVER given weapons for carrying around some prop weapons.
And you're giving up SRP after playing it for less than 2 weeks?

Twilight

I am seeing as PERP2 will be out soon.

Griffen

Sure, But these are the robbers, to let all of you know. +Support
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Griffen on 05-01-2010
Sure, But these are the robbers, to let all of you know. +Support

Didn't you just post a long complaint in the "New Server, new Year" thread about bandits?

Neutral for now as I've only been back for a few days.

Violet

+Support. Theres no magical pics of them dming so i support it anyways.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide