The Family (Support thread, here for posterity)

Started by kisftw, 22-05-2010

kisftw

Quote from: Celtic on 23-05-2010
+support

The characters and family as a whole seem like something that would be enjoyable to RP as long as you don't restrict them too much.  And what ecologist almost stabbed you to death?

Turk. And thanks for the + Celtic.

Hotstarr

Quote from: kisftw on 23-05-2010
Alright, I was just almost knifed to death by an ecologist. SRP is starting to suck, and I still want his group. So if you apply you have to be on at really odd hours. I don't really want to rp with most of the shitty people on there so I'll probably be on at times when no one else is.

I doubt you can judge a server and because one guy knifed you. Turk is kinda dumb, though. I can easily agree that a lot of people on the server suck, too.

+Support. I also have a question. When you're talking about odd hours, when exactly are you speaking of? I'm not really interested but joining, but I'd like to ask in advance for whomever will later.

kisftw

Quote from: Hotstarr on 23-05-2010
Quote from: kisftw on 23-05-2010
Alright, I was just almost knifed to death by an ecologist. SRP is starting to suck, and I still want his group. So if you apply you have to be on at really odd hours. I don't really want to rp with most of the shitty people on there so I'll probably be on at times when no one else is.

I doubt you can judge a server and because one guy knifed you. Turk is kinda dumb, though. I can easily agree that a lot of people on the server suck, too.

+Support. I also have a question. When you're talking about odd hours, when exactly are you speaking of? I'm not really interested but joining, but I'd like to ask in advance for whomever will later.

Most likely hours when the server is dead. Or the people that are online aren't minges. And thanks for the +.

Steel

+ Support

Just do me a favour, dont turn into FN2k wielding retards like every other player made faction out there.
You have a good thing going, i like it, the whole passive etc.

Celtic

Quote from: The Jackal on 24-05-2010
+ Support

Just do me a favour, dont turn into FN2k wielding retards like every other player made faction out there.

I think the "favorite weapon" thing is kinda supposed to be the opposite of that.

kisftw

+ Support

?.?  Thanks for the support though!

kisftw

Quote from: Celtic on 24-05-2010
+ Support

I think the "favorite weapon" thing is kinda supposed to be the opposite of that.

The favored weapon really doesn't mean anything. It's just a little extra info about them.

Also; 12 supports!

Steel

No i get that, all i am saying, is dont turn like all the other groups, who are only there to best others with their better equipment and weapons, its almost like a disease on SRP, and its annoying.

lolKieck

QuoteI don't really want to rp with most of the shitty people on there so I'll probably be on at times when no one else is.

Give me the timezone and I'll let you know when SRP is empty, like right now :)

No i get that, all i am saying, is dont turn like all the other groups, who are only there to best others with their better equipment and weapons, its almost like a disease on SRP, and its annoying.

Yup, I don't like that too, I even sold my FN, because too much people had it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

kisftw

I know. That's why I don't RP with a lot of the people there.

kisftw

Quote from: lolKieck on 24-05-2010
QuoteI don't really want to rp with most of the shitty people on there so I'll probably be on at times when no one else is.

Give me the timezone and I'll let you know when SRP is empty, like right now :)

Yup, I don't like that too, I even sold my FN, because too much people had it.

Well, I live in Houston, if that helps. Also; I don't know which guns are better than others. I just like certain guns.

kisftw

Can I +Support my own group? Also; Triple post ftw.

Paintcheck

No you need 15 other player supports. It's pretty obvious you support your own group.

Ping-Pong

Uhhh... +Support... Astarathia, wasn't I talking to you about something like this not to long ago?
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

kisftw

Quote from: Ping-Pong on 25-05-2010
Uhhh... +Support... Astarathia, wasn't I talking to you about something like this not to long ago?

Thanks Ping Pong!

Pawx

+Support

Love ALL These characters and ideas...Maybe I could be Rock? :3 *Wink Wink*

kisftw

Quote from: Pawx on 25-05-2010
+Support

Ok Pawksy, we should set up an audition date.

Ping-Pong

Quote from: kisftw on 25-05-2010
+Support

Mind if I join too? Cyclone is getting pretty bored of being a bandit, kinda' sick of it too.

But I won't be able to apply right away, got computer problems that won't be fixed until half a month has passed.
SRP Characters-

kisftw

+Support

Mind if I join too? Cyclone is getting pretty bored of being a bandit, kinda' sick of it too.

But I won't be able to apply right away, got computer problems that won't be fixed until half a month has passed.

Are you applying for one of my characters?

Ping-Pong

+Support

Nope, applying as one of mine. :)
Or... Do you prefer me choose one of yours?
SRP Characters-

kisftw

+Support

To be honest, I'd rather have you play as one of mine. I took a lot of time to write all of that out lol, and build a group in which their histories and back stories are quite long.

Mrtasker

+Support
Makes a change from the, bandit/anti-bandit groups.

I like it.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Ping-Pong

+Support

To be honest, I'd rather have you play as one of mine. I took a lot of time to write all of that out lol, and build a group in which their histories and back stories are quite long.

Hmm, I'll have to think about it, but like I said, I am having computer problems.

Hope this gets accepted as a Playerbased Group, we need more groups like this.
SRP Characters-

kisftw

Quote from: Mrtasker on 25-05-2010
+Support
Makes a change from the, bandit/anti-bandit groups.

I like it.

Thanks Seth, you drunken loony. :3

kisftw

+Support

Hmm, I'll have to think about it, but like I said, I am having computer problems.

Hope this gets accepted as a Playerbased Group, we need more groups like this.

No worries about the computer thing, to be honest, I don't know if we'll get enough supports or enought members. No one really likes passive RP nowadays. But I hope we get accepted, I feel this woould be a nice change from everything we've been experiancing.