The Deep Sleep

Started by Dug, 09-03-2011

Dug

I'm going to do an event during saturday or sunday, I will need volunteers.
Those who attend will be greatly rewarded. I promise fun and a well thought out event.
Anyone is welcome except the "1337 ninja lesbian I can dodge bullets and fight ten men at the same time".

It's basically to revive the stalker population and to give the server some life.
I got tired of seeing 0 at the server menu. So lets change that.
I will run the event when I get on during saturday or sunday, and when there will be plenty of people.
So everyone will get the chance to join and have fun , in the same time, rewarded.

You won't be rewarded if I see you unworthy of the reward or you might not be a part of if I see you as a person who might ruin the event.

To get rewarded you have to roleplay properly. Yes it's that simple. And yes before you ask it will be some horor, scary shit and some mystical weird stuff that should prove fun.

MAJOR FACTIONS CAN NOT BE A PART OF THE EVENT!
THIS EVENT IS PURELY FOR THE LONERS, THE GUYS WHO ROLEPLAY AS LONE STALKERS,
AND GET TO TASTE HOW HARD IT IS!

deluxulous

Plan on me being there.

Agera

Thanatos

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Chrono

i will try to be there.

RG4ORDR

er

Midgetonic

Ill try and make it, Most definitely will be able to make it on Saturday noon.

Pink!

Naturally, I will be there.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Ravanger

ill come help you brah.

Steven :D

If its on Sunday or late Saturday, I may get on...

ThY

Bug me if you need any help Duggles :3

Goose

Damnit Dug im away this weekend :c what time will it be at?
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Dug

When most people are on.

Also a note:

Your complaints about the event, aka bitching, will not be tolerated or heard.
The event will be very random, probably out of canon proportions to incrise fun factor.
I won't give you suggestions how to get out of a tight spot, you are suppose to use your brain.
If you can't do that, well too bad. Don't like the event? Don't join. Just hit the disconnect button.
I'm going to enrich the event with a great story and a lot of emotion.
The event won't be concentrated on a high dose of shooting and random NPC spawning.
THIS IS ALL UP TO YOUR RP SKILLS.

I repeat again this is just for loners. Mercs may participate, bandits too.
Mutants with placement and auth from me. Major factions are not allowed.

People with less gear and more brain are highly encouraged to join.

Pink!

Quote from: Dug on 10-03-2011People with less gear and more brain are highly encouraged to join.

That makes it hard to pick between Zhenya and Gennadi. One has lots of gear thanks to her significant intelligence; the other lacks both.

Zstan

Depends on if I can make it, if I can you can count me in.

Dug

Dug

After 2 hours and thirty minutes, part one of the event is finished.
The players who were a part of the event like Pistolkid, Nike, Dark Scar, you can ask them about it.
I found it fun to host the event with them.

Part two will be some other day. No, not tomorrow.
They were all rewarded for good roleplay.

Good job to those who participated.

deluxulous

A+++ event. would participate again

Pink!

Aw, I was asleep.

Yorty

Will "Part 2" be a direct continuation of "Part 1", as in some sort of story? Slept through it, so yeah.

Dug

We will carry on where we stopped in part one.
Anyone can join at any time, as long as they play by the rules.

nKe

Thanks Dug, loved the event,
especially the ending was very cool.

deluxulous

Except when you blasted us with the RPG

that was

uncool

(i forgive you <3)

Dug

Continuation of the event is going to happen this weekend.
Perhaps tonight? Depends, if the weather is bad or good.
If it's good I go drinking.

Part 2! Coming soon!

The story so far:

Recently a blowout occured. Which lead to a mercenary being assaulted in the warehouse by zombies.
There were so many that the mercenary called for help. However by the time the help arrived.
Aproximatly ten men. Strange things began happening. Static anomalies began appearing, destroying all living things around the merc along with a teal aura circling around the warehouse, then finally the merc.
While the men slowly approached the merc on the floor with the grenade in his hand, they saw ghosts.
Those who had their flashlights on anyway. They were all teleported into a white room.
The merc laying in front of them. They couldn't move, speak or do anything else than look , breath and think. The teal aura began telling the story of the merc. From the childhood to growing up.
The "help" has seen the slaughtering and genocide of his parents and his fellow countrymen.
Then they were put as the army who was pushing away the opposition which commited genocide.

They were rescuing a boy , who has witnissed the drunken men rape his mother and then kill both his father and mother. They all laughed. Then, "the help" was put into the position of a squad who was going to kill those men. While the boy was being draged away from the place, by a fellow soldier. After dealing with the enemies. They stocked up on supplies and took whatever they could find. Their commander gave orders to move. In the night they moved silently, to run into a tank, where most of them were blasted and given position of a new soldier. However those who survived, they destroyed the tank and the opposition, along with a couple of other camps, while the boy ran trough a minefield only to stumble upon something and fallover unconcious. The men found him alive, looking over the boy checking for pulse. When they found him alive, they cheered and took him away to their camp.

Eleven years later, they found them selves in position of a squad of sixteen year olds.
There, they five year old boy was one of them. And they were ordered to defend a town.
After sucessfully destroying a hind and an APC, then pushing away the enemy army, they tend to the wounded.

Event lasted: Aprox 2 hr and 35 min
Note: Anyone can join at any time

END OF PART I

Dug

Part two, begining preperations. Anyone who wants to join can do so now.