The Death of Three Pieces

Started by Ravanger, 12-02-2010

Ravanger

Kid Cudi - Mr. Solo Dolo (Album Version)
The erie laugh from the monolith leader echoes threw the group as Goose fires the round penetrating his skull as he fly's back....His comrade survives to tell the tale....A emotionless leader feels laughter in his last moments a laugh at death itself. As his ashes burn and smolder a new chapter begins, the curiousness of Kranzer draws him to take the ashes off to where it should go. Food...grave....a new start...A death is always accompanied by a new life. You can not destroy ones soul but you change force it to change.. For it will return another form. But for now that is a mystery....No monolith will mourn the death but will seek revenge...No emotion is shown, pride will push monolith to avenge there Fathers death. But a new beginning for his new life. With the new start of Three Pieces the zone will emerge in a new era. For this will never be the end of the monolith or Three Pieces.

(After the above events.)

The news will soon spread and now..
A exo-suited man walks down the dark corridor in the cold north....He coughs as he walks by the his savage brothers he nears a large man in another exo-suit...A cold feeling is in the room as the mist from the breath of the man walking in freezes in front of his face..A few words come from his mouth"Charon my great, our outergaurdsmen leader...Three Pieces has been ended by Freedom."Charon nods.....He speaks as all the monolith listen and turn to there great leader "The cleansing of the zone will continue...We will protect our great monolith and avenge our fallen Father Three Pieces as well as other who have parished,we will fight till the end even if that means each and everyone of us dies for the great cause of the monolith."
Charon has a deep monotone and no emotion shown what so ever almost like a statue. The monolith surrounding in the area begin chanting and say "For the monolith."..

(OOC INFO FOR ALL)
This information want instantly spread but will soon enough. What happened is Three pieces is pked,but I am still leading monolith as more of a advisor PimpMasterJ will take over as more of the main commander I will order them as kind of a advisor from the North in Pripyat. I am not out of monolith though I will still partake in monolith activities and do stuff with monolith like send messengers and role-play as different people from north and zombies as well. So say goodbye to Three Pieces and enjoy a victory against the monolith but a new future acomes.

RETURN TO IC
Queens of the Stone Age - Long Slow Goodbye

Much later on in the North
Three pieces grave sits with his goods and remains inside and a beautiful outside sits...For Kranzer returned him to his home as Kranzer will always....It shows that the monolith do have feelings for there dead...We will all remember him and he will never be forgotten like some have in the past......

Szenti

How sad...Three Pieces was a cool character.
* Szenti Falls down from his chair, laughing like a retarded idiot manpigbear.

TheHawk

Noo he can't die!!!
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Ravanger

Lol sucked we got attacked like fifty times yesterday lol.

Celtic

And Imma PK the rest of you if ya don't watch out.

Just kidding.

I can only imagine what Rav wants to do now...

TheHawk

Quote from: Celtic on 13-02-2010
And Imma PK the rest of you if ya don't watch out.

He Will Give you some free mono hug?:D

Just kidding.

I can only imagine what Rav wants to do now...
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Ravanger

I am going to most likely join another faction or play mutants a ton..Since I fully left monolith now...*kicks a can* I am bored...Oh well time to get started on another playing HEHEHEHE.

Zarrick

Monolith were sorta asking for somones PK, they attacked Trading Outposts, Bases, Camps, Lone stalkers...the whole shabang, it led to an epic firefight I partaked in aswell : D. Unfortuantly I never really RP'd with Three Pieces, expect giving him 5000 Rubbles to not kill somone once.
====================================

====================================

Plunger

It's good, but not the grave. I'm surprised they even recovered your body,

Radek

Quote from: Zarrick on 13-02-2010
Monolith were sorta asking for somones PK, they attacked Trading Outposts, Bases, Camps, Lone stalkers...the whole shabang.

Meh.. I've done that.. but Vlad is still alive and kicking. Longest living faction leader ftw!
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Ravanger