The day of peace.

Started by KillSlim, 23-11-2009

KillSlim

The day of Peace.

It was nearing winter, the temperatures were beginning to plummet, but that stopped no one. On this heavenly white snowy day the factions put aside their weapons along with their differences, and came together to rest; share stories, and enjoy each others' company.
Swing music echoed across the landscape, to lighten the mood further. A football was introduced, dancing took place; happiness took over the Zone for this one day.
The Monolith war machine showed mercy, just for this one day; and allowed the Zone's inhabitants to enjoy this peaceful bliss.
** Written by Gibbons, a Stalker Veteran of the Zone.

Not sure when this will take place, maybe when the server is almost full so that the highest number of people possible can take part.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Dug

+ SUPPORT, there should be more of these events, specially for duty, because we are just taking too much shit lately

Locke

Yeah, no matter what anyone says this isn't happening.

I kid, I kid. This is happening no matter what.
Me and cobra got dibs on santa.

scoutfreak

Ummmmmm yea, I dont think so.

Locke

Quote from: scoutfreak on 27-11-2009
Ummmmmm yea, I dont think so.

What say do you have?

Ravanger

Yeah something bad is bound to happen I mean I support this but idk how it will work.

Griffen

Epic, we should definatly do it.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

IceFire

Do it on christmas eve? All day long, fighting is banned. Anyone not taking part in the event gets a kick up the ass...

We could do christmas day... but not many people may be on...

Steel

ITs the zone... we arent exactly come together.
I dont support this, i dont think its a very good idea.

Ravanger

Yeah this might fall into a pile of poop. It could happen depending we will have to see.

Snowblind

Avoid Christmas Eve and Christmas. People are generally there the day AFTER Christmas or the day before Christmas Eve.

Bagelz

Something is wrong if you're playing Gmod during Christmas Eve or the day of Christmas.

Alex

I support it, there's no reason to ALWAYS stay CANON, sometimes you can have a little fun, too. Also, yea do it before Christmas Eve. I wonder how this will turn out...

lolKieck

Supporting it, we will not have to fight with anybody.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucidius

Quote from: Bagelz on 28-11-2009
Something is wrong if you're playing Gmod during Christmas Eve or the day of Christmas.

this
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

This is a tradition, it's happening no matter what.

If you don't support it, just don't come :)

Chaos

I would say do it after Christmas because people are getting new computers. If you do it before Christmas I have to miss it.

Welshy

I dont support, you dont even need an event for somthing like this, just accually take the time to stop and think, instead of "OMG MUST KILL EVRY1!!!" you can personally not fire on anyone.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Locke

Too bad that I won't see you there then Ganendor.

deluxulous

Lets do eeeeet

-The Demoman

ISPYUDIE

+Support It'll be a change to have mega passive RP throughout the day. But not on Christmas day plox

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Alex on 28-11-2009
I support it, there's no reason to ALWAYS stay CANON, sometimes you can have a little fun, too. Also, yea do it before Christmas Eve. I wonder how this will turn out...

If we ALWAYS stuck to canon, the server would already be fundamentally different.

Bl★ck Star

+Support

but do it the day before christmas eve more ppl will be only ^^ and me too

Strelok Holmes

+Support

Now theres a matter of chrismas trees...  as a contest!

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Szenti

+Support

BUT!!!! What about the mutants? The zombifieds? They don't even know what is "Peace". They will have a sad christmas ;).