The Creed Family

Started by Pawx, 01-10-2009

Pawx

Creed    Thomas Creed         Martin Creed
        Austin Creed     Kathy Creed

A Well Known Group of Mixed Factions, Putting aside Faction Wars against each other for family. They are mostly like the Treasure Hunters from Borderlands. A Family said to help others in dire need. This Family Symbolized Four Sections of a Circle, All having a Special Skill to Inherit That Space. For it Be Agility, Stealth, Brawns, Or Charm, They all Are Worked and Controlled Into one also Called Teamwork.

The Creed Family was born and grew up in Europe, a French Family, on a Farm in the poor parts of Europe.
Where Martin and Thomas were born and raised, The other sibblings, Austin and Kathy, were given away, the family didn't have the money to take care of everyone. They were both moved to France with a wealthy family. One thing lead to another, Thomas and Martin were forced to move away because of the burning of their house and Parents (Up to this day, Thomas is still blamed for the burnings.) Kathy and Austin grew up and found out about there brothers being in the Zone, they followed them in. Martin was Also Getting to The Zone, Taken by the Ukraine Government, And Recruited into a Ukraine Agent to stop Other Stalkers from getting Into The Zone. Betrayal And Surfing was the Two things He Learned from the Government. After that, They decided to join Factions to survive in the Zone.

They usually meet together and hunt or relax together (as seen here.)

(Thomas Creed is the Freedomer Officer, Martin Creed is the Duty Solider, Austin Creed is the One wearing the Black Jacket, Bandit, and Kathy Creed is Wearing the Merc Suit, Merc.)

They are a friendly bunch and wont shot on sight, only when fucked with..

Do not mess with this Family...You may turn into this...

Also...Notice you didn't See the Freedomer?

Well...He was shot and killed by a Duty Member named Yuri..The family is sorrowed truly...
The Creed Family is a strong one...A mature one..Moto...No one is left behind.

Status

Thomas Creed- Dead    [PKed by: Zarrick]
Martin Creed- Alive    [Revived by: Goose]
Kathy Creed- Alive
Austin Creed- Alive

8/6/2013 *This was listend in a recored by a Random Stalker.*

*The three are sitting by the fire, Sounding like a meeting.*
Martin Creed: Anyone figure out that one document..
Kathy Creed: Document?
Martin Creed: You know...The one with the...PSI Readings...
Austin Creed: Probably gone man...
Martin Creed: Its not...Saw it a day or two ago...
Kathy Creed: Just give up...Its gone.
Martin Creed: Na...Moving on..
Austin Creed: What the fuck is this, a metting? We aint a business...
Martin Creed: Suck on your Vodka and shut the fuck up...Now..About the "Ghost".
Kathy Creed: God not this again..
Martin Creed: Then you know something about it?
Kathy Creed: Don't Remind me...
Austin Creed How can you not...Its fucking dwelling all over the place. walked into a bar full of people, the thing has guts...
Martin Creed: Then its near here?
Austin Creed: Everywhere...Last saw it at the warehouse...Then Lake Yatar...Then the Base...Everywhere.
Martin Creed: I want to know where it is at most, not its vaction spots...
Kathy Creed: For gods sake...It's EVERWHERE! If you want to find it, look for it yourself...Check the hills...Areas...everywhere..
Martin Creed:...Fuck
Austin Creed: Can I go now?
Martin Creed: Yeah just go...Were done anyways...
*Ends here*

8/21/2013
*A Creed was seen being attacked by Monolith, Alone, The others were too busy to help, There still unknown on who it was, Thinking it was Martin Creed for quiting Duty a Few Days Ago.*

28 weeks later - Theme song

Zarrick

.// Pew pew Thomas creed =O

Its a cool little family tree, my only comment is, on the picture when your looking at there backs, the Bandit looks kind of drunk xD

Other than that its good!
====================================

Zombiehunta

Poor Thomas, I miss him...anyway, go on the other Creeds as well, I don't like Martin that much.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Zarrick

Martin Kreed is Kool Komrade

Zombiehunta

He's just not as nice. ><
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Goose

It's a bit late for noone left behind Martin Creed just sat there as Thomas was killed....
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Pawx

Quote from: goose on 03-10-2009
It's a bit late for noone left behind Martin Creed just sat there as Thomas was killed....

Think about it, Martin thinks Thomas burned his family and house down, If you were Martin, what would you do, Let him die, or save him :/

Goose

"Thomas and Martin were forced to move away because of the burning of their house and Parents (Up to this day, Thomas is still blamed for the burnings.) " they were both "blamed" you never said who actually did it.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Pawx

Boy...Don't question my reason!

Now comment!

Zarrick

Martin is a bit psycho >_> And Thomas burnt it down cuz he a fag.

Pawx

Quote from: Zarrick on 03-10-2009
Martin is a bit psycho >_> And Thomas burnt it down cuz he a fag.

Just one of those Family Dramas...You know..And I said he was blamed...Never said he did...

Goose

lol ok well now i have to kill martin anyway but i will have fun with it you remeber what happend last time i got my hands on him :P

Dug

well sorry for losing a member of your family , nice story tho

Radek

Hmm Hang around mili and you will lose another one.. :P nah but i like the story the pictures added more feel to it :)
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

bto

I miss Thomas Creed, He was the Best of them all. . .

Martin Creed is a fag, Because he was duty,
THomas Creed, Rip, Fellow Freedom Member!
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Snurf

** Bird wonders if this family is still around. And if they're really French or just a bunch of idiots pretending they're French. And if there's a hit on their heads. Oh god, that would be juicy.
Bird - Master Merc.

Pawx

Quote from: Snurf on 29-10-2009
** Bird wonders if this family is still around. And if they're really French or just a bunch of idiots pretending they're French. And if there's a hit on their heads. Oh god, that would be juicy.

Maybe if you were actual on the server, you would find out >_>

Wait a Second...Your that Black French Guy! Stealing my Frenchness Idea!
*Pumps his Shotgun*

Ari

But... I saved Martin. And Kathy is a stripper. Why is she wearing a trench coat?

Pawx

Quote from: FullMetal on 02-11-2009
But... I saved Martin. And Kathy is a stripper. Why is she wearing a trench coat?

No you didn't, And Cause She can >_>