The Brother Wolves - Loner Clan (THE REBIRTH THREAD)

Started by Lammardude, 04-01-2010

Lammardude

Group will be Neutral to all factions unless one faction shall attack/kill one of our brothers-
-Also the Information from the "Monolith" had only about brotherhood, no specifics(HQ Location, Belifs, ect.)

**A Loner was on his way to a Small shack up in Yantar. He buyed the location of a Stash that was in the Shack he was Travelling towards he was fully aware of the thoughtless creature's that hung round the area "The Zombified Stalker". he slowly walked up to the Shack investigating every feature .. One Window ... a Door ... Rusty
he pulled out his Hunting Rifle and felt Brave .. he tapped the Door open with the Rifle then quickly flashing his light inside ... Empty. Only thing there was the Bed nothing under it .. just a Small Fraction of a Diet Sausage it was Obvious someone has Been already. Suddenly the Loner takes a whack to the Head noticing the Stalker behind him .. The Loner Called out "Stalker .. What is your Name .." he Only Sounded a Deep Note as he Sounded like a Dumbass .. the Loner then finds out that the Stalker was Actully Zombified  but his Rifle launched at the other Corner of the Shack far away from him ... he Could not reach for it as if he did he'd be Afraid the Zombie would react and Kill him ... the Loner crawled back a little and the Zombie Reacted .. the Loner was at Gunpoint.
he knew nobody could save him ... he was not aloud enough to Alert the Stalkers by the Bunker and if he Yelled the Zombie would just Shoot him ..Suddenly Three Flashlight's point towards the Shack and Glows the Zombie up. The Zombie is then Headshotted onto the Bed .. the Loner get's up Observing the Bullet ..."9x39mm Could only be a VSS"
the Loner falls on his back in Shock when he turned round to  See the Dark Figures .. he Came Closer to the Loner and Said "Dont worry ... You're Safe" the Loner got up .. "Thank God ... Wha...Whats you're name Stalker" they Both Replied ... "Silent".."Wolf".."Names .. Artyom"
Further in time they Decided to become a Clan with all there Special Skills put together Such like Stealth .. Speed and so on they decide to help people who would be in the Loners position and help Rookies survive the Zone**

The Brother Wolves is a Stalker 'Loner' Clan yet there are no 'Real' ranks involved. There is only just a Leader, named the Alpha, and the Members, called The Brothers. My, and the group's, aim is to help the stalkers that are simply in real need throughout The Zone. They watch eachother's backs and spare a med-kit to save another man's life.

-Note: There is no backstory yet, will be added sooner.

Roster

Alpha
Kieck - Artyom 'Alpha' Dmitryev
Артyом 'Дмитрyев' Альфа

The Brothers
Lammardude - 'Wolf'
'волк'

Assasinator - 'Silent'
'Молчком'

The Sisters

!!New!!

Right Basically this is where Rhyom left it .. Kieck has became the new Alpha (Leader)
Due to Rhyom's Inactivity and Kieck wanted to Re-Do the thread he has asked for at least 3 Weeks now but it does not Seem like he is going to get that to happen so I decided to make another thread for him, And no PLEASE and I mean PLEASE do not Recommend yourself to us saying Stuff like "HEH Guise I has a VVS FTW I kan Kill Peepilz for ju so you Need Me I am Good !" No is the Answer .. it Must be IC not Forum and you wont get in anyways Untill the Group is Official because nobody knows about Brother Wolves ... if Anyway you manage to hear us talking about the group IC Online you Might be Able to join ..

Whats the Brother Wolves Aim ?

To Help Every Single new Rookie in the Zone to get his Zone Smarts .. (So they wont Wander into Monolith Territory Asking for Weapons ...) And to Protect the Innocent and Weak .. We Spare our Last Medpack for the One in Need

Well You Dont Have Camp ?
Oh we do ... We are Still Developing it Though it's the Ring of Debris Not Far from Duty base
it's the Brother Wolves small Camp where all Rookies will hang out and get info about the Zone at the moment Please dont come in IC and Say "WOW THES IS BROTHAR WOLVS BASS :D CANS I JOIEN I AEM IN CHARACTER LOAL" As we do not Want Anyone at the moment Untill we get Accepted this Thread Also Counts and a Pending Thread

WE ALREADY GOT 15 SUPPORTS :D

lolKieck

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/loners/%28wip%29-brother-wolves-loner-group/
Here are the supports. Add Assasinator - Silent or something, me - Artyom 'Alpha' Dmitryev, Dug - Anna Dragonova.
The story is not right. WTF, getting info on Brother Wolves from a dead Monolith? At least make it a DUTYer or somebody else.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Zstan

I support although you would be better off with better grammar.

Also I was wondering..Rhyom made this faction, correct?

Rhyom Guther

Quote from: Zstan on 05-01-2010
I support although you would be better off with better grammar.

Also I was wondering..Rhyom made this faction, correct?

Correct, Hope Bro Wolves goes on better without me.

EDIT: I was not in-active, Just different time-zone issues.

Tunddruff

This is now the primary thread. The other has been moved to the scrapyard.

Aviator

The picture of the wolf and the cut made me go 'Aww...'.

lolKieck

Sorry for being inactive on the leader character, waiting to donate and get donation flags. Anyway, I'd like ALL of BW to be more active, even when I am not playing the leader.
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

kisftw

If this has been accepted, can I join?
Edit: Steamname is kisftw

Welek

Kisftw, I think it's dead. I've never seen anyone from this group around.

kisftw

:( I felt this would ba a good faction too...

Welek

Assassinator

CLOSE THIS QUICK BEFORE DARK ANGEL UPS POST COUNT EVEN MORE

lolKieck

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 16-02-2010
CLOSE THIS QUICK BEFORE DARK ANGEL UPS POST COUNT EVEN MORE

CLOOOOOOOSEEEEE AND SCRAPYARD, THIS FACTIONS DEAD !