The Black Union

Started by Zstan, 09-01-2010

Zstan

"The Black Union, we shall be known as. We are not people of greed, lust nor death. We are the people of justice, of right."
"We are the Black Union, saviors of the zone, we will not yield to the mutants whose sole intentions are to rid the zone of stalkers, those inhuman beasts
that haunt our dreams. We will not yield to the military, those selfish, greedy, corrupt and once great army of Ukraine who are nothing more than armed
bandits with the government on their backs. We will not yield to the Freedom, a name unfit for such a cause, will allowing the zone to outsiders really
better the world or will it end all as we know it, their belief is unjust as if the world is allowed, more stalkers will join, they will slay off the
mutants and steal the riches of such a world with a future. We will not yield to the Monolith, who have become slaves to their own cause, non-logical
and non-communicable, they are the ones who have forced our friends, our comrades, our family into their cause. We shall rid the zone of these menaces
and trust me, we will bring peace."

Background Story     ------WIP------

If you want to read a little bit of the story.

http://rapidshare.com/files/333037139/TBU_Story.txt.html

-Too be continued-

There are no ranks in The Black Union, we are all equal.

We are not a religious group.

We are more of a Inquisitor type group.

There are only 7 of us, only the most wonderful RPers will be accepted as the other 5-

members of The Black Union.  I will see where this goes and decide who to pick.

MEMBERS
Andrei 'Judgment' Ivanov - Zstan

Yuriv "Reaper" Nguyen  - Whopper

Nicolai 'Conductor' Mikhailov - Pristolkid

Cobra

Looks good +Support

Dark Angel

-Support Atleast untill it's clearly stated WTF is that group.

Looks like some kind of religious peacekeepers...

Zstan

Quote from: Dark Angel on 09-01-2010

Learn how to read. We are not a religious group! Obviously you didn't read the entire thing. Get out of my thread.

Also..I can't understand anything you say..?

Steel

TO be honest im giving it -support.
To many new random groups popping out of nowhere.
Not that its bad or anything Zstan, i just think people need to join the factions that are already available.
Thanks for your enthusiasm however.

Zstan

Quote from: The Jackal on 09-01-2010
TO be honest im giving it -support.
To many new random groups popping out of nowhere.
Not that its bad or anything Zstan, i just think people need to join the factions that are already available.
Thanks for your enthusiasm however.
Thank you for your feedback. I understand the major factions are low on members not that active..etc. But we won't try and steal any thunder from them. For now we are allied with them, seeing as we have had no conflicts in the past. Also this is just a Loner group it's not really anything big.

Steel

Other than that, youve done a good piece of work there.
Maybe you can interact with my ingame loner group.

Zstan

Hmmm..What group might that be?

Steel

Quote from: Zstan on 09-01-2010
Hmmm..What group might that be?

Just loners lol

Zstan

Are you guys asshole bandits who steal shit from random people?

Steel

Nah, just a group of strict canon loners.
We will end up interacting with you at some point.

Dark Angel

Learn how to read. We are not a religious group! Obviously you didn't read the entire thing. Get out of my thread.

I've read that you are not religious group but the way you made whole that story and  kinda basics it makes the group look religious!

So get out of your own thread!

Aznpunk77

It does sound kinda religious, I think we're just an IC group that go around saving stalkers from bandits, mutants and whatnot. So as the story follows, I think we were a group of about 20 or so stalkers that were attacked by bandits, most of us ending up dead and the few remaining are heading into the current area of the zone to try to recruit more members or something. I'll +support but that's because I'm in the group.

Zstan

I've read that you are not religious group but the way you made whole that story and  kinda basics it makes the group look religious!

So get out of your own thread!
I'm pretty sure I know what my own group is. And like you've stated in other threads "I only read 2 sentences"  Seriously, get out of my thread you stupid troll.

Aznpunk77

Also, if there were 7 of them and Power died, wouldn't there only be six left? Unless the group recruited another member of course. Just something that has been bugging me.

Zstan

Quote from: Aznpunk77 on 09-01-2010
Also, if there were 7 of them and Power died, wouldn't there only be six left? Unless the group recruited another member of course. Just something that has been bugging me.
Good point.. If one dies then we just recruit another with the same nickname.

Aznpunk77

That's true but there were 9 others dead and we could've decided to recruit others and use their nicknames too, why use Power? I don't think he had a specific purpose except for being unaffected by bullets.

deluxulous

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this is supposed to be an official faction. Just a little thread explaining his group of loners, and acknowledging their existence.

Either way, looks cool.

Zstan

Your right..At any one point there are only 7 members, decided by a new rule Judgment made ICly.