The Armoured Union

Started by Violet, 06-11-2009

Violet

Oh Sorry this group died do to Zarricks flaming abilities.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Chrono

+Support
I support because it looks like a really good group and a enemy for BR

Zakhar

I, Nikolai Zakhar former Co/leader of Armored Union approve this message.

+Support
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr.So and So cant get on the forums so this is from him:
+ Support

STALKER RP Characters

Alive- Mental Stability= 92%- Michael Zutherson-DUTY Applicant

Alive- Mental Stability= 99%- Nikolai Zakhar-Mercenary

Plunger

+Support

Add Roger Vee Illumin to former member lists.

Rebel6609

IC Information

1: IC name: Alex Telan
2:Traits: Small, Fast, Patient, Buff

3:BackStory(1 paragraph minimum):
Wind Brushed through his hair, the crunch of the leaves below his feet. Alex was on the run from the police. A helicopter circled above him attempting to follow his movements. A shadow casted over him from the trees above, Shielding him from the Helicopters vision. Loud barks are heard from Behind him as Search dogs Fanaticly Raced towards him. The thought of his dead wife, and those bastards that raped and killed her echoed. He was wanted for murder of 5 men. The blood still on his hands and his motorcycle out of fuel, he rushed towards the one safe place where the police couldnt touch him. He ran through the forest until he ran into a group of people, dressed in gasmasks. They were heading into the "Zone" They had said. Takeing this chance, he followed the group of stalkers past the military border into the areas of the zone. He spent a week in a loner stalker camp, takeing odd jobs here and there. Finding weapons and ammo, along with food. His wifes face was still fresh in his mind. He had to get it out of there. Everyday he would ask around for something to do. Something to get his mind away from his dead wife. He traveled the zone, Dodgeing bandits and military and mutants alike. He continued this continuous Route of life for 2 years. Experienced in the zone, and familiar with it, he was armed with an AK and a Old ripped Mercenary suit. He had taken refuge from an emission in an abandoned building. He had fallen asleep, not careing for his life. he woke up, being shook by another man in mercenary suit. He had gussed he was apart of the party that was searching for a new place to set up. Deciding this was something to do, and a way to get money, he played along. After a year, the group was caught in a firefight between bandits. His best friend, Tevan was shot in the chest, bleeding out. Indeed they had killed the bandits but the mercs were also dying. He held onto his friends hand, Spending his last minute with him.  Relizeing he was now a lone wolf, he wandered around again. He made his way to agroprom when he heard of the Speakers, Something about a new Mercenary group. Talked to a woman named "Sarah" As he knew about joining. a group of stalkers.. about 5 Includeing him walked with sarah to an abandoned base. Inside she called on every one there, one at a time asking for "Description" or "Talents".

4:Age: 28
5:Why do you want to join?: So i can belong to a group that uses teamwork and tactics to Get a job done and to also make money.
6:Do you specialize in anything?: I can Modify Weapons and Armor. Works best with handleing equipment and supplies.

OOC Information

1:OOC Name [HGN] Rebel [Lemming]
2:Steam ID: (Will fill in later)
3:How long have you been Roleplaying in general?: about 3 years now.
4:Have you played either of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Both and Beat both.
5:What is the concept of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: The concept of the stalker games is to show what life would be like within the areas of the Explosion of the Chernobyl Power plant. To play as a free Person without laws.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Violet

Ignore
Four Eyes is nice.

Goose

Holy shit this has been up not even a day it got multiple support and an app.

+Support
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Rebel6609

And um.. Yeah +Support.
This group was established long before Black rain was and it was around before the wipe. It was a great group that took pride in its work.

Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

scoutfreak

+Support

APP

1: IC name:Jeff Nuckles
2:Traits: Been in the zone for three years, a excellent leader.
3:BackStory(1 paragraph minimum):As a young kid, Jeff was picked on, bullied and everything inbetween.Jeff was the sad little nobody that hid in the corner.when Jeff finaly left the house he got a job working in a office building. Since Jeff had nothing important in his life he treated his job like it was his only thing he could do. After a couple of years Jeff was fired from his job. As he was driving home after being fired he discoverd his house was burnt down to the ground from leaving the stove on. Jeff and nothing left in his life, he was poor and a sad nobody. Jeff collected his remaining money from his bank acount and set out to find a new lead on life. While drinking in a bar Jeff head of the zone from a group of people that were planning on going there. He walked up to the table and asked what they were talking about.The men didn't give up the information easly but eventuly they told him. They were planning on going to Ukraine and sneaking into the zone to become rich! Jeff was very intrested and he asked if he could come. They said yes but only if he would pay for the flight. After a week of preperation the group headed off to Ukraine. When the plane landed that rented a car and drove to the border of the zone. When they got close the grabed their belongings and headed to the border. The group managed to get past the first checkpoint of but then the military spotted them. The alarms went off and the group was shot at by the military. The group dashed for one of the near by trucks. most of the group was killed but when they got into the truck they drove off and crashed through the gate. The military chased after them. While they were driving off farther into the zone they drove off a small cliff. The truck fliped over onto it's top. The group was killed... exept for Jeff. After the military checked for survivers they left the wreckage. Jeff woke up in a eco bunker, the sound of the fan filled the room and he was gretted by a ecologist. The eco said that he was very lucky to be alive and after a couple of days of healing Jeff was released to the zone. A year passes and the zone was now home to Jeff, he is now a experienced fighter and leader from maney battles with freedom. Jeff became good friends with the co-leader Conrad. One day Conrad offerd him to be leader of the Freedom mercs. As you might of known he accepted the offer and spent two years as the leader of the freedom mercs.When he heard that AU had come back he gave away his postion as leader and headed off to join AU.
4:Age:23
5:Why do you want to join?I want to join because i would love to join the best known of merc groups.
6:Do you specialize in anything?:My experience as a leader will help in the midts of battle, and i am a exelent leader.

OOC Information

1:OOC Name:Scoutfreak[cp]
2:Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18189187
3:How long have you been Roleplaying in general?:for about 3 years and 2 years on the starship troopers rp.
4:Have you played either of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:Yes i have both.
5:What is the concept of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: It takes place in the zone were you play as a stalker.The stalker you play is somehow connected to the center of the zone.The country this takes place in is Ukraine. The four main factions that play a lead role are Duty,Freedom,Military,and Monlith.

Griffen

+1 Support I loved AU :)
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Pawx

POX SUPPORT!

Ive seen your Rp and how the group works, Good old group :3

Moonwolf302

+support
I love the idea

Locke

Why didnt you give me credit for the emblem, hmm?

Dug

Welshy

No Support
After today, i've seen this groups true colors, and i dont like it. No support from me now

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Zarrick

I dont support, I've seen you suit whore a Camo suit and you litterally DM'd me and Pimp from, well I suspect a contract from somone that died, meaning they broke NLR..

But it WOULD be nice for somone to oppose Black Rain to show up.
====================================

Rebel6609

Quote from: Zarrick on 07-11-2009
I dont support, I've seen you suit whore a Camo suit and you litterally DM'd me and Pimp from, well I suspect a contract from somone that died, meaning they broke NLR..

But it WOULD be nice for somone to oppose Black Rain to show up.
We don't suit whore. i bought about 7 merc suits and handed them out as starter equipment. if they lose it they would have to buy a new suit from me.

Promising Young admins.

Assassinator

I give this group my support. Was a great mercenary group back when it was active and now we can make it great again.

Violet

Zarrick. He did buy 7 suits as starter equipment just yesterday night. And plus if we did kill we wouldnt really do it up front and personal. More Likely use a Vss and pop your head off. Not rush in and start firing at will. And plus the armored union was made just yesterday night too. Someone else probably shot you. And if it was Armored union. We would gladly give you the info on who placed the hit on you. And right now no one has contracted with the AU since its not really official yet. Most contract with Black rain. And if you want proof we didnt suit whore. Ask Afro a Head admin and plunger a basic admin.
Four Eyes is nice.

Plunger

First sign of competition and you cry foul Zarrick.

Zarrick

Not really Plunger, I'd gladly have another bunch of Mercs in the server, now stop failtrolling.

I didnt actually SEE you suitwhore, but it sounded like it Mad, at the spawn you were grav gunning shit, seemed like it.

If it wasnt suit whoring then I give supp0rt, just ask STK, or STM next time instead of just blowing our heads off D= other than that, velcome to ze game of Mercland, also I trust Rebel not to lie so eh,

SUPPORT

Violet

Well thank you for supporting. And well it may also be very fun between Black Rain and AU. Seeing as we are Rivals. At some point we will begin shooting eachother.
Four Eyes is nice.

Rebel6609

lol for as much times as i stole your customers you better trust me not to lie! ... wait.. wut?

Promising Young admins.

Rebel6609

Also its fun to imagine BR verse AU. its like when the mercs were trying to kill the group of ecologists in SoC... cept it will be blue on blue and not gay seva wannabes on blue.

Promising Young admins.

Plunger

Quote from: Rebel6609 on 07-11-2009
Also its fun to imagine BR verse AU. its like when the mercs were trying to kill the group of ecologists in SoC... cept it will be blue on blue and not gay seva wannabes on blue.
Don't double post.