The Armoured Union

Started by Violet, 06-11-2009

Lucidius

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-11-2009
The backstory really sucks.

Back stories are for people to learn how the group was formed, not some horribly-written attempt at an almost film-noir style of narration. Normally I'm not one to criticize others' works but that backstory tells me nothing about how "concrete" this group is if you know what I mean. Groups with well planned back stories tend to be better because they have clearer goals and a more obvious purpose.

Agreed entirely. This is one thing I fail to see with almost every custom faction (including accepted ones), no exeptions.

A faction should not have just a backstory. The Faction should have A STORY, PERIOD.

A Story that goes into details about how it was formed, how it's run, Chain of Command, Equipment, tactics, goals and ideals. Not some shitty fucking form that you fill out all willy nilly so you can get some cool bean guns and a way to kill people or get money/MEET NEW PPL ON THE INTERNATS.

The lack of the RolePlay IN this and most other faction introductory posts just makes me sad.

Son, I Am Dissapoint.

I've been wanting to post this since about a week after i joined the forums or so, and this thread is the perfect time to get it off my chest.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zero

+ Support as long as they can stay organized and prevent fuckups

Assassinator

That's the original thing from the previous two Armored Unions, but the AU info shouldn't have been posted since it's all in-game secret.

scoutfreak

Dont worry everyone, im fixing all the problems and fixing the DM and otherthings. Im tightning the leash and everything. So dont give up hope yet, I can still fix it.

Dark Angel

Won't read comments just stamp you with support.

Takes out her stamping pistol poiting it at MadFace

Shoots MadFace with sticker"Approved!"

Zarrick

Cool, now I can make a group about retarded bandits wearing pimp pink coats, carrying canes and slaving bitchs and hoes, and it'll get atleast one support =D
====================================

====================================

Violet

I am sorry for slow responses, and also i didnt make the backstory, co leader made the set up. Also thanks for support and im making sure this group is Military type. And also, I care rarely for negetive supports unless it concerns rp or if it comes from Zarrick, im ignoring you much because you flame something everything something bad happens.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Paintcheck

You should care about negative supports because usually they come with constructive criticism as to how to improve. If you make the backstory actually coherent I would probably support this. But right now, seeing as I haven't had time to get into the server, the only thing I know about this reincarnation is what's in this thread (and what I've been hearing is less than favorable). Having a good backstory/info is helpful for those of us with no firsthand experience.

Black Rain needs some competition, but BR is very well organized and run so you are going to need to step it up if you want support from me.

Plunger

Quote from: Dark Angel on 10-11-2009
Won't read comments just stamp you with support.

Takes out her stamping pistol poiting it at MadFace

Shoots MadFace with sticker"Approved!"
Your not helping by reading not the comments.

Nikolaz72

Well after the fact that this faction came to us saying that they would like to become our allied and help do guardstuff and such i kinda got screwed over when i heard their Mili/Duty Mercs backstabbed us. I mean if thats IC that group should be unfriendly if not hostile with Duty by now.

- Support
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Rebel6609

Truthfully, You cant blame the members. if anything it would probably be best to change leadership. When you got someone who isnt that experienced in leading it may be a bit meh. but when you take someone who has experience and can take a group of people and organize them (Like what went on with BR) you can make a great group. i think that we should give it about a few more days, if such things continue we should change leadership with an experienced person and see how it goes. if its still shit i believe we should Cancle the group for now.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Locke

This faction is pending, if it become popular and prove itself it may get a board.

The leader may also donate for his own board.

You may operate in game, and recruit members.

scoutfreak

AU is now dead do to AU leader being pked and me leaving. Lock thread please.

Assassinator

There's still a co-leader and two other leaders. You leaving doesn't kill it....