The Armoured Union

Started by Violet, 06-11-2009

Torch

+Support
Haha, bringing back the old school. Finally someone who knows who Aztec is.
Also, you NEED to have bad blood with BR for RP purposes.

Combine

Hotstarr

+Support, but I don't think I'll be rejoining AU.

Goose

The Hostility Bar

Freedom:Nuetrel
Black Rain:Nuetrel
Ecologist:Nuetrel
Monolith:Hostile
Traders:Nuetrel
Stalkers:Nuetrel
Mercs:Nuetrel

[/quote]

I think you mean Neutral*
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Celtic

-support

I've seen your group in action and was not impressed.

*P.S.* Neutral

IceFire

Support, wanna be in it!

Plunger

Made a good Adv Dupe, Go to the Bridge Underpass in between Mili and Duty base.

Spawn Public/AU/Bridge Underpass/Underpass of Bridge v2 - Plunger

Rebel6609

Fuckin awesome. thanks plunger =D! i was afraid i would have to make a base :S
i counted 18 out of 15 needed Supports :)

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

IceFire

Yeah, plunger that is one awesome base you made there! /clap /clap

deluxulous

You can remove me from the roster, for IC and OOC reasons my character would not like to be a part of this group anymore. Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable where I stand with it.

KillSlim

+ Support, because there are always going to be rival Mercenary groups in the Zone that tend to muck things up.

- Support However, I have seen that the members fail to announce combat terms, and just shoot people without announcing it in Ooc. If that was fixed, I'd support it.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

Please remove me from the roster and do not use the advance dupe.

This group isn't the same.

Szenti

First I wanted to support it. What happened today, Made me to not support it.

-Support

KillSlim

Quote from: Szentii on 08-11-2009
First I wanted to support it. What happened today, Made me to not support it.

-Support

Exactly that.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Steel

Im walking along with my fellow BR mercs and all of a sudden im sniped, without any annoucement from them, and the rest of my team mates are put under fire.
-support

Assassinator

Can someone explan EXACTLY what is happening? Laptop overheating = No games. I am misinformed of what is going on.

KillSlim

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 08-11-2009
Can someone explan EXACTLY what is happening? Laptop overheating = No games. I am misinformed of what is going on.
The A.U. Is a new Mercenary group, made possibly to rival Black Rain. They could have been a good group, but unfortunately the group's members have been shooting without announcing combat terms (STM, STRP, etc.) and have been doing it an awful. This has seriously tarnished the group's reputation.

Violet

Well apparently kinda changing that now anyways. But Anyways sorry Jackal.
Also i was looking at your team mates...why the devil would you bring 6-7 people for Observation.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Zarrick

Well I find it funny how you knew it was a BR member you shot, could've been a suit whoring group of friends, or whatever....*cough* esp, anyway I give negatory support as AU seem to just DM -alot-, they dont announce proper ways of combat and they take contracts from NLR'd people and unlikely factions.

AND the leader believes that without announcing STK or STM and randomly killing people is -not- DM

Dun dun duuuuuuun

-Support
====================================

deluxulous

And I found out that some AU members were shooting us without warning/announcment of combat yesterday with the DUTY vs. Monolith fuckup.

Good game, gentlemen.

Zarrick

Exactly, they take contracts from Monolith when there MEANT to be Millitary/Duty alligned -_-''

If I'm thinking right thats the day when Dutch and Hottstar were shot dead outside the door, no missing shots to warn them, just plain shoot to kill.

I have to be honest but this AU is a cross between a DM group and one of those DarkRP groups or a DarkRP "Assassin", the "Assassins" that just run up to you and shoot you etc thats also why there are also alot of "WTF Dm!" after AU have hit =O

Celtic

Quote from: Zarrick on 09-11-2009
Exactly, they take contracts from Monolith when there MEANT to be Millitary/Duty alligned -_-''

If I'm thinking right thats the day when Dutch and Hottstar were shot dead outside the door, no missing shots to warn them, just plain shoot to kill.

I have to be honest but this AU is a cross between a DM group and one of those DarkRP groups or a DarkRP "Assassin", the "Assassins" that just run up to you and shoot you etc thats also why there are also alot of "WTF Dm!" after AU have hit =O

They need to be set straight, or else the group may as well be banned.  DMing isn't allowed so a group that DM's should not be allowed.

Zarrick

Apparently Madface quite, so there is no group I presume.

Assassinator

Lol? Let's just wait for confirmation from Madface or an admin.

Paintcheck

The backstory really sucks.

Back stories are for people to learn how the group was formed, not some horribly-written attempt at an almost film-noir style of narration. Normally I'm not one to criticize others' works but that backstory tells me nothing about how "concrete" this group is if you know what I mean. Groups with well planned back stories tend to be better because they have clearer goals and a more obvious purpose.