The Acolytes (loner group)

Started by Combine, 15-11-2009

Combine

The Acolytes

Group History:
The Acolytes.
A Loner group founded by two Loner friends, Gibbons and Marko, who saught to protect innocent Loners and Stalkers alike from the evil and scum of the Zone.
Both Gibbons and Marko had witnessed innocent Loners fall at the hands of Bandits and scum alike for no apparent reason.
The Acolytes saught to protect Stalkers young and old from the harshness of the Zone. Occasional revenge attacks were also part of the Agenda to 'Get their own back' upon those who decided to kill members of the group.

The group never remained stationary. They were always on the move, moving from campsite to campsite, often sharing with the Major factions to prevent any future harm which may come to the group, and to add flavour to Loner life.

description:
This is a group to give loner protection and safety from the Zone and other "Stalkers". This group is ment to stop loner killing loners and loners looting other loners. If a loner was killed by a other loner and We found out who it was, The stalker that killed the loner would be hunted down.  This is also to promote passive rp and to help out newibes, like give them equipment and weapons, and get Skilled Stalkers to train the newer stalkers in combat and such so they are better of with surviveing in the zone. And also to keep check of the bandit population.

Ranks:

Leader: Marko l combine
Co-leader: Gibbons l killslim

Lame Stalker:

Trained Stalker:

Past Master Stalker:

Skilled Stalker:

Faction Relations

Bandits:Hostile
     └Inverted Sun:N/A
Duty:Neutral
Ecologists:Neutral
Freedom:Neutral
Loners:Friendly
Mercenary:Neutral
     └Black Rain:Neutral
Military:Hostile
Monolith:Hostile

Clear Sky:N/A

BEVA:Neutral

N/A - Not Applicable
Friendly - Friendly
Neutral - Neutral
Hostile - Hostile

KillSlim

+ Support all the way.

This group supports passive RP and supports those newer to RP and newer to the Zone; which is something we need.
A good Loner group.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Goose

Support+ we need this finally a loner group i would type more but i got to go nice job

Shouldnt you be friendly with freedom seeing as your all Stalkers and freedom is freindly with any Loners.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

Support for you, man
At last a loner faction !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pawx

Good Side of this: It will increase the number of Loners and will make them stop Backstabbing everyone.

Bad Side: You have a bad Rep. for DM, Minging, And Bad RP. So...Im gonna have to stay Neutral with this.

(Also, Military should be Hostile, Just like in SOC and CS)

scoutfreak

-Support

I would give this group support but the way ive seen Combine's rp i'd rather not have a group lead by him.

Zarrick

Quote from: scoutfreak on 15-11-2009
-Support

I would give this group support but the way ive seen Combine's rp i'd rather not have a group lead by him.

Sod that, somone has the balls to step up amongst all of the other powerful factions and begin one, I know Combine can show initiave and I know he can "DM", but if you think about it IRL you wouldnt scream "OMG DM" if somone was trying to eliminate you quickly, good luck I may even infact help you on Wine financially, MAYBE and I may add my Loner to the group.

+Support

Oh yeah, and if any nigguhs would care to look at the members other than combine, KillSlim is in there and if I know KillSlim he'll do a good job, maybe even help Combines skeelz in RP and maybe then Scout, you can never bitch about Dming again =O Omg.

Oh yeah, dont complain about DM Mang, you failed epically today.

"Oh lol watch diz gois

/bc shots are fired at the exo
* Zarrick stands there thinking it was RP, giving Scout about fifteen seconds for a kill as Scout had an FN2000.

>_> Srsly dood, that was epic fail, the point of DM is to kill somone unfairly, not get raped yourself. LOLOLOL anyway Support kthx.
====================================

Devrick

+support
I missed the loners group from the server.

Zarrick

Quote from: Poxkillerd on 15-11-2009
Good Side of this: It will increase the number of Loners and will make them stop Backstabbing everyone.

Bad Side: You have a bad Rep. for DM, Minging, And Bad RP. So...Im gonna have to stay Neutral with this.

(Also, Military should be Hostile, Just like in SOC and CS)

To be honest, ALOT of people Dm and break STM ways of combat and there high ranking people in MAJOR factions ._.

scoutfreak

Hmmmmm, good point zarrick.

+support

IceFire

+support As Duty we always get lonley people turning up wanting a place to say, now we wont! its great...

Steel

+support
Its a good idea, may actually bring more RP into the server in these dark ages.

Szenti

+Support

Yay! A Loner group >:D. It has better backstory now, Etc etc.

Celtic

A loner group is something we're currently lacking on the server, and it could definitely help improve the passive and stop with the loner's that insist on robbing and killing eachother.  While I may not totally trust Combine, I can most certainly trust Killslim, so this group get my +support.

scoutfreak

Well i'm not really seeing much of this group on the server, so what's going on?

KillSlim

Quote from: scoutfreak on 21-11-2009
Well i'm not really seeing much of this group on the server, so what's going on?

It's difficult to recruit decent and experienced RP'ers who don't belong to a faction.
It's hard to rely on those who havn't been with HGN for long for their characters' activity.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Plunger

I'm giving no support, The players I've seen in this faction are complete minges. The first thing they asked me IC'ly when I walked by them was, "Hey u can u spare us guns."

KillSlim

Quote from: Plunger on 21-11-2009
I'm giving no support, The players I've seen in this faction are complete minges. The first thing they asked me IC'ly when I walked by them was, "Hey u can u spare us guns."

Am I a minge? D:
Could you give me a name of who said that please?

Plunger

Quote from: KillSlim on 21-11-2009

Am I a minge? D:
Not you, Gman, and his friend (Russian Name).

Combine

well how did you know they where with this group?
Am I a minge? D:

Plunger

Quote from: Combine on 21-11-2009

Am I a minge? D:
There title said, "Acolyte" and they pointed me to this forum.

Combine

Quote from: Combine on 21-11-2009

Am I a minge? D:
There title said, "Acolyte" and they pointed me to this forum.

-_- Well I guess evey one has to learn to rp right, but i don't remember recing or even talking to them

Fluffy

OrangeReal

+/- Support

Seems more like a Merc/Loner/Peace group to me...but I will change my mind how this will go.
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Szenti

Quote from: OrangeReal on 04-03-2010
+/- Support

Seems more like a Merc/Loner/Peace group to me...but I will change my mind how this will go.
Why necro.
And I thought this group is DEAD