The 'Anomaly' Brothers

Started by Predu, 21-07-2010

Predu

The 'Anomaly' Brothers

Dusk hits the 'Zone', the sun makes its way to the sky, illuminating the sky with a red and orange colour. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 's are watching their brothers and their camps, while mutants end their hunt for food, making their way back to their territories, their nests. A cold wind blows through the zone, wafting the litter into anomalies and making the grass oscillate. Two human shaped figures are en route early in the dusk. They make their way towards a wet surfaced area full of radiated water and overgrown grass. A huge lacuna is right by the shores of this area, above it, rotatory air, an anomalous object. It pulls leaves and junk in, spinning them around, pulverizing them.
                                                                                         "Tolga, comrade, check this out. It's a 'spinny'.", the man in the lead yells out with an ethusiastic, boisterous voice. He takes off and runs straight towards the anomalous object, making a heavy stop right before contacting with the object. The man named "Tolga" keeps a distance from the object, following the man who nearly got himself obliterated.

They spread their name around the 'Zone', writing their own story by their actions. Some say they're crazy and stupid, some say they are the "'Zone' 's own ecologists", to them, it's simply a hobby, a very dangerous hobby.

Zheniy 'Scorch' Ostrovsky

Description:

Zheniy Ostrovsky, the oldest brother of the Ostrovsky family. A tall, moderate weight ukrainian that dares death. As the oldest brother, Zheniy has gotten used to being the leader of the brothers, always pushing them around. This man has no knowledge of the meaning of patience. After the death of the youngest brother, Zheniy was forced to move out of his home with his little brother, Tolga. They went through hell together, Zheniy faced the worst possible, making him "not-so-afraid" of danger. While his brother, Tolga, got an everlasting trauma. A humoristic and friendly person, but when pissed, very violent. Cannot stand boredom and being patient. His left hand is full of new and growing skin tissue, due to a "minor" accident with anomalies. This is where he got his nickname.

Name: Zheniy Ostrovsky (Predu)

Catchphrase: "Nothin' like a fresh pile of anomaly-mutilated S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 's in the mornin'."

Tolga Ostrovsky

Description:

Tolga Ostrovsky, the second youngest brother in the Ostrovsky family. A tall, between slim and moderate weighted ukrainian. Very clever and intelligent, talented in various things, whence Zheniy is not happy about. A fine marksman. The traumas of his past life have affected his current life, causing him to avoid trouble, and making him fear danger. A person that likes to read stuff and is a very friendly, social person. Tolga is interested in anomalies and brought Zheniy into looking for and researching them. At first, it was boring for Zheniy, but when he noticed the dangers, the was keen to carry on.

Name: Tolga Ostrovsky (Ping-Pong)

Predu

The person to take over "Tolga Ostrovsky" has been chosen. A thank you for the other volunteers and sorry for not making it. Better luck next time. I will be updating "Tolga Ostrovsky" 's description and such however the person wants.

Bielecki

I'll do it. This looks really good, great writing as usual.
Another Predu and Bielecki duo to go with 'Seriy and Pilgrim' and 'Kafka and Hound' :P

Bucky

God damnit guys why didnt you tell me bout this shit... you always leave me out.

Oh and Beil, me and some of my bandit dudes killed Seiry a while ago... :O.

Bielecki

Bucky

Am I confuzzeling you?

Bielecki

Is Seriy PKed or something?

Steel

Damn, if i am on Gmod anytime soon, Hunter will have to hunt your bandit arse down for killing him.